Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Sarah and I spent all day planning Pinteresting my super special wedding day. And I say "my" because, you know, Kurt is just like wHatEvEr. He doesn't care. So it's all on me. Again. I have to cook and clean because Kurt just can't. He can't multi task. He is a messy messy boy and has no interest in our house or wedding. All he does is get stupid tattoos and haircuts and goes to surf. To chill out. To cure is illness that gets in the way of our productive lives. And he doesn't even let me cure him live on the internet for likes and sponsorships. What a waste.

This is what it sounds like to me when I listen to her stories. If that is truly how she feels, it's actually sad. Either because it's true or because she is putting her fiance down to make herself look superior. Or both...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She always says her goal in life is to be "the best" at everything. Well here you go Sarah, congrats 😂

Going back looking at that vlog where Kurt says "im going to propose to Sarah on this trip" he looks so unbelievably miserable. Everything about his body language doing it is so forced. That Hawaiian trip was meant to be Kurts 30th Birthday present wasn't it? Turned into a trip all about her, surprise surpise.
Also he was wearing the hat that she gave him as a gift over there. So it was clearly filmed after they got back

OK so the intro to that vlog of Kurt saying I am going to propose on this trip or whatever it was, someone worked out was shot after they got home from Hawaii because Sarah showed the hat he was wearing in her 12 days of christmas presents to Kurt vlog or something and worked out he wouldn't have been given the hat before Hawaii... so the speculation was that she forced him to film the intro after the fact to hype up the vlog a little more and make it seem a bit more genuine (this is as much as I can remember if anyone remembers it better feel free to add to or correct me!)
Sorry I just read your reply saying this as well. I remember this!! There was a Instagram page about Sarah’s day that had photos / screen shots of this with the hat that he would be receiving later but then him wearing it before he would have received it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That decision is totally up to you. I do not follow her for her keto diet at all, I do not care for diets, I eat what I want. But she does always disclose any ad partnerships and always discloses and encourages people to use doctors so that is why I am okay with following her. I totally respect your standpoint , I just wish to outline I wasn't saying " follow her because she eats keto", rather informing of her content
I just hate these people get a platform from sharing diets they consider to be healthy and that leads them to becoming these figures to look up to for health advice. They then think because they have a following that they can bring out ebooks and supplement collabs. It’s exactly what Sarah did and Sarah always says she’s not a doctor and this is what worked for her. Just seems a bit hypocritical that we slam Sarah for doing day of eating vlogs and then say it’s ok for other people just because they declare sponsorships. I’m not having a go at you, I just really dislike the entire health YouTube space because it’s just a bunch of people with no qualifications pretending like they do and hiding behind always consult your doctor statements

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys she’s laying down! How odd because she never EVER lays down
😂 Came to say the same thing. And also, the bed still has the wet dog doona cover on it 🤮sure she may have washed it and put it back on, but I doubt it #grublife

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So Sarah being a Christian, why is she not getting married in a church? Or can the pastor officiate the wedding in Byron at the beach? Not sure how it works with her religion. Finding a celebrant was not on her list. Would think booking that in is important.

Reactions: 20
I just dont understand why you would PURCHASE such huge teeth?!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She truly looks like a horse with those teeth :/ They are way too big for her face. I cannot understand how she thinks they look good. Why would you do that to yourself? Surely poor little Fox smells horrendous if his nappies are always full/not changed? I can't even imagine the smell!

Reactions: 24
First time poster, I found Sez on YouTube years ago and I followed her for a few months and then I unfollowed her purely bc I thought she was annoying 😂 I ended up following her again when I found out she was pregnant because I was intrigued and I like to follow people who post recipes and meals as I love food 😂 I have definitely seen things over the time I’ve followed her that I didn’t agree with but I stayed loyal always giving the benefit of the doubt. I think after reading all these threads I am turned off for good 🤣

Reactions: 39
it’s like there’s a list influenzas tick off:

Horse teeth
Botox
Lip fillers
Multi million dollar “Instagram” house
Children for content
“Design” their own product

:m

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She truly looks like a horse with those teeth :/ They are way too big for her face. I cannot understand how she thinks they look good. Why would you do that to yourself? Surely poor little Fox smells horrendous if his nappies are always full/not changed? I can't even imagine the smell!
she must give the toothiest blowjobs ever ( if she ever does that)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.