Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the utter nonsense that you must use natural products.
yep!!! She said she always uses natural mascara too. She uses way too many products and not enough SPF anyways. SPF is the most important step to any skin care routine and she doesnā€™t even talk about it.
Also does anyone notice every influencer in Australia plugging Esmi? That actually makes me straight up not want to buy it now

Reactions: 34
Fox looks like a good little swimmer. But why let him put food in his drink? Like say no? Donā€™t do that? And then when heā€™s asking for more food say ā€œpleaseā€ to encourage him to use words and not grunt like he does. They are not anywhere near negligent parents but they arenā€™t smart

Reactions: 54
View attachment 326768

Did you forget to edit this one Sez? It was this pre botox?

P.S - not bashing. I just haven't seen her age appropriate wrinkles in a long time.
Itā€™s quite common when you get Botox in certain areas of your face (like forehead) for other parts of your face start to wrinkle more because the muscles have to compensate for the lack of movement in the botoxed part of your face

Reactions: 15
I feel like the wedding planning has come on the scene suddenly and like thereā€™s a rush. Do you reckon she just wants to get pregnant ??
She absolutely does, but it's mostly to boost her channel. After she releases the cooking project and gets married the only big thing left is another pregnancy. Her two most popular videos on YT, by more than 3M views each, are Fox's birth and her pregnancy announcement. So she's being vocal about wanting a honeymoon baby (what PCOS) because then engagement after the wedding is going to be super high as people will be looking for hints she's pregnant. And hey, if she doesn't get knocked up right away, she's got future vlogs crying about her PCOS fertility struggles and how she cures it. A clever tactic, really. She knows what she's doing.

The sudden rush is because she's being pressured by her family. She said a little while back on her stories that her dad "sat her down" and had a chat with her about it. Basically, her strict Christian family don't like she has had a kid when not married. They'll probably lose it if she got pregnant again before marriage.

Reactions: 43
also surprised as I havenā€™t heard her talk about them for ages and wondered if the deal was finished šŸ˜‚ reminds me of all the Melbourne influencers who would eat at that cafe in Camberwell because they were paid to. Forgotten the name, but made me never wanna eat there
Legacy! I lived down the road and the line to the cafe was almost as long as the distance from my apartment haha!

Reactions: 1
So, off topic, but can anyone recommend channel like Sarah's Day but without the baggage?
like the old Sarah: fun, has friends, makes you feel motivated towards eating well and working out. I already watch Natascha Oceane.
I've been enjoying Linda Sun a lot lately! Sh'es really positive & seems to have a healthy relationship with food & exercise

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t want to play armchair psychologist at all, but I thought Iā€™d throw in my perspective of Sarahā€™s sudden wedding urgency:

Unfortunately, Sezzy and I share A LOT of personality traits. The mania, egotism, body dysphoria, etc. I am diagnosed bipolar, ADHD, and highly anxious. Got some childhood trauma that makes me a messy af romantic partner outside of the mental illness, too. Really great, all of it šŸ˜‚ BUT, I am medicated, see a counselor, do my own workbooks/homework outside of appointments, and have a husband who sees a counselor about how to be with a partner with mental illnesses that can have abusive tendencies.

Anyways, context out of the way. After my now husband proposed, it felt like being on a high. Lots of attention and well wishes. It also gave me something to focus on that didnā€™t give me extreme anxiety like work or my body. However, after a bit, people donā€™t care (rightly), so I started obsessing over the planning. It gave me more to talk about. It gave me a reason to post about it on social media or to ask friends/family/etc. It also felt like something I could control when everything else felt so chaotic.

Then, COVID hit and I snapped out of it. I went from the mania of planning a massive and expensive (for us) wedding to like ā€œwtf am I doing?! I donā€™t want this at all!ā€ We ended up eloping during a ā€œlullā€ in COVID cases in our state. Didnā€™t even wear a wedding dress (got a sassy dress from a sale rack the day before šŸ˜…). Did my own make up. Ordered food from our favorite local place. Did our vows with a pay-per-hour officiant at a little park. It was absolutely amazing. Everyone keeps asking if Iā€™m sad that we had to trash our original plan but Iā€™m secretly so glad. It was a really necessary wake up call for me. I had to focus on if we were getting married for the right reasons instead of letting all the planning be a buffer.

Even if Sarah has no diagnosable mental illness, it just seems like sheā€™s going through something similar. Itā€™s easier to be swept away in the excitement than to slow down and think about why youā€™re doing it. I think itā€™s why her mood has improved so much. Canā€™t think about your relationship troubles or self-loathing when youā€™re elbow deep in an aesthetic Pinterest board.

I truly hope something happens that gives her or Kurt a reason to reflect. I donā€™t want to say they donā€™t love each other. As toxic as Sarah can be, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to assume Kurt is only in it for the money. Whatever baggage theyā€™re carrying now wonā€™t disappear at the ceremony, though. And love is certainly not enough to overcome some of the issues public observers have seen in their relationship. Thatā€™s why I really hope they both pause to understand that this will be for the long haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Bruh you know how serious influenza b is Sarah!? Itā€™s not a one or two day flu. Itā€™s the reason the flu shot was invented not that you would know about a shot.
Also lord knows she didn't get a real flu test because we would have heard her complain about getting a swab up her nose. I had to get strep, influenza A and B, and a covid test on the same day because my symptoms aligned with all 3 and it was unpleasant to say the least, but we know princess would have made a bigger deal of it if she had to get a real flu test. She's just saying it to make their (imo very lame) proposal sound more intetesting and justified.

Reactions: 17
Bruh you know how serious influenza b is Sarah!? Itā€™s not a one or two day flu. Itā€™s the reason the flu shot was invented not that you would know about a shot.
Our girl Sez treated staph infection with manuka honey. What's there left to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Totally off topic but did anyone notice that the lady who did the CPR course with Kurt & Sarah before Fox was born has two children, a daughter named Nahla FOX and a son named WOLF...maybe where they got their inspiration

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Of course Kurt doesnā€™t care about wedding planning. He is a real, true, manly man. And wedding planning is for girls!
I donā€™t know if this is true or if this is just because she is so controlling and it obviously fits her way of stereotype thinking but I would haven been heartbroken if my husband had told me 'just do whateverā€˜ when we planned our wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Durt just has to show up in his chinos with his man bun and suspenders and look mildly excited to be there and that will be all the effort he has to make. This day is all about the prinSezz.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Durt just has to show up in his chinos with his man bun and suspenders and look mildly excited to be there and that will be all the effort he has to make. This day is all about the prinSezz.
I wouldn't be surprised if she made him vlog the whole thing for her, ceremony and all šŸ˜„She'll have to be careful what content she's putting out there though, surely it's just a matter of time when bridezilla comes out.

Maybe that and the sabia saga is why that one florist is out of the picture now? I for one could definitely see her ruining another small business because of something minor like flower arrangements that are the wrong shade of nuuuude. Not a risk I'd be willing to take, plus working with her must be horrible!

Reactions: 22
C1F0D2F6-A7C3-4B90-A2E6-25B758FC66C6.png

1C7C2159-FABD-4724-9AD3-15E439B1AF41.jpeg

Founds Sarahs Pintereat via Kurts and she's accidently pinned these to her public board (I assume her other boards are private)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Me too. This is one of the many reasons I dislike Sarah, she talks about how she ā€œcuredā€ her acne, but having been on roaccutane TWICE myself I know that her skin was never as bad as mine and none of her remedies would work for me with legit bad as fk acne. She would never recommend someone see a dermatologist which is so problematic in itself. There is nothing wrong with taking roaccutane
**Possible tw for eating**
I came so close to starting a YouTube channel about curing my acne because of Sarah. It was really bad, but only in one area and I only had it for a few months. The thing that "cured" it was eating more. When I go through periods of under eating (due to ADHD and the inability to remember to cook food ha), my skin flares up.
But at the time I thought it was my great skin care routine and vegan diet. I 100% would have made a channel based off that, because my role model never thought twice about ensuring her audience was aware that results are unique. I got the idea that acne medication was bad because it wasn't natural.

View attachment 327724
View attachment 327725

Founds Sarahs Pintereat via Kurts and she's accidently pinned these to her public board (I assume her other boards are private)
Those headbands are literally featured in all those TikToks made to make fun of the Aggressive Millennial area of the 2010s (think New Girl wardrobe). I can hear "Hey Geronimo" playing as I look through that board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 327724
View attachment 327725

Why does she insist on that slicked back look? It makes her look ill! Even those professional models look so sickly with that style!

ETA: I logically know why she likes it (ED), but it still hurts my brain to think that she truly finds that aesthetic enviable.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.