Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she doesn't go in her pool unless it's "boiling hot"?? It's almost 40 in Sydney today.... I'm in Melbourne and our pool hasn't had the solar on and we have been going in heaps!! It's cold but it feels so good once you're in!

Reactions: 20
Omg that chat about the wedding planning. The whole thing is me me me this is what I want and the vibe IM wanting. How about you sit down with Kurt and plan this?? I've never come across a couple so separated on the wedding planning

Reactions: 32
Going back looking at that vlog where Kurt says "im going to propose to Sarah on this trip" he looks so unbelievably miserable. Everything about his body language doing it is so forced. That Hawaiian trip was meant to be Kurts 30th Birthday present wasn't it? Turned into a trip all about her, surprise surpise.
OK so the intro to that vlog of Kurt saying I am going to propose on this trip or whatever it was, someone worked out was shot after they got home from Hawaii because Sarah showed the hat he was wearing in her 12 days of christmas presents to Kurt vlog or something and worked out he wouldn't have been given the hat before Hawaii... so the speculation was that she forced him to film the intro after the fact to hype up the vlog a little more and make it seem a bit more genuine (this is as much as I can remember if anyone remembers it better feel free to add to or correct me!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
OK so the intro to that vlog of Kurt saying I am going to propose on this trip or whatever it was, someone worked out was shot after they got home from Hawaii because Sarah showed the hat he was wearing in her 12 days of christmas presents to Kurt vlog or something and worked out he wouldn't have been given the hat before Hawaii... so the speculation was that she forced him to film the intro after the fact to hype up the vlog a little more and make it seem a bit more genuine (this is as much as I can remember if anyone remembers it better feel free to add to or correct me!)
Yeah, someone even asked about it in YT comments and Sarahs was like 'loolzzz haters he obviously opened his presents early' LOL she's not even thick enough to make a decent lie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
152F16D3-B18D-4086-858E-743A2221E5CF.jpeg

Did you forget to edit this one Sez? It was this pre botox?

P.S - not bashing. I just haven't seen her age appropriate wrinkles in a long time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What does she mean influenza B?
She meant to say: "I was battling a major tantrum because my boyfriend didn't want to propose". There are at least 3 lies in that post: 1. she didn't have influenza b, she had the sniffles and a souk. 2. Kurt's original plan was to propose on a hike(?) and he bottled it, probs would have bottled it on the "sunset walk". 3. As someone else pointed out, he wasn't down on one knee.

I forgot how underwhelming that proposal was for an influencer like our Sez. What a trooper she is to have lied to herself about the reasons it sucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She told him to get down on one knee after he already proposed if I remember correctly. I'm.not watching that again to check lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She told him to get down on one knee after he already proposed if I remember correctly. I'm.not watching that again to check lol
he did haha for some reason it came up in my suggested the other day so I skipped to the proposal to give myself some second hand embarrassment 😂

she said something like “you gotta get down on one knee” then he started kneeling on both lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Whines for 20 stories about how she doesn't know what colour theme she wants her wedding to be but suddenly an hour later she's decided because she was in a decisive mood. Yeah ok. As if you haven't already gotten every inch of this forced wedding planned out already.

Also, when your naturally thin top lip gets too many injections it looks like you've got a tash...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Whines for 20 stories about how she doesn't know what colour theme she wants her wedding to be but suddenly an hour later she's decided because she was in a decisive mood. Yeah ok. As if you haven't already gotten every inch of this forced wedding planned out already.

Also, when your naturally thin top lip gets too many injections it looks like you've got a tash...
Wft is with that pose? "Look at my abzz and my popped collarbone and twisted arm so it looks sooo skinny.. And look how tiny I am compared to this glass of water, such a small, fragile baby bird of a human"

Wow, she is so disordered, it is beyond me how Kurt and her family continue to support her in this..

• Haha
Reactions: 51

As if it’s not going to be a colour she’s already used in her house. Pink, “nude” and gold lol prove us wrong and do a black and red wedding sez

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So what’s her qualifications? Can we stop supporting people who encourage ridiculous diets. It’s the same as Sarah and Pete Evans paleo crap
That decision is totally up to you. I do not follow her for her keto diet at all, I do not care for diets, I eat what I want. But she does always disclose any ad partnerships and always discloses and encourages people to use doctors so that is why I am okay with following her. I totally respect your standpoint , I just wish to outline I wasn't saying " follow her because she eats keto", rather informing of her content

Reactions: 6
The way she poses is so Pro Anorexia style, if anyone was around for the Livejournal Pro Ana era of the 2000’s (that then relocated to Tumblr.

- The cookbook nutritional/calorie information is going to be a problem. Someone in the Cooking With Focean Who Gives No Focks About Cooking And Doesn’t Want To Cook Cookies video comments, calculated that Sezzy’s super healthy gluten free fun free dairy free cookies were far higher in sugar, saturated fat and calories than the average cookie. Her poor stupid minions will buy her Sunnee crappy app, expect these fun-free super-strict recipes to make them sooooo skinny, when in actuality they are likely consuming more calories and sugars than if they just had regular old food. Creating imaginary food intolerances and eliminating food groups without diagnosed reason is a slippery slope straight to orthorexia and anorexia. Shame on you, Sezzy. This is why I will never stop being a OMG HATAAAZZ. Until you stop endangering women’s lives with your selfish money hungry peddling misinformation and promoting eating disorders.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like the wedding planning has come on the scene suddenly and like there’s a rush. Do you reckon she just wants to get pregnant ??

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Basically for me nothing worked until Accutane
Me too. This is one of the many reasons I dislike Sarah, she talks about how she “cured” her acne, but having been on roaccutane TWICE myself I know that her skin was never as bad as mine and none of her remedies would work for me with legit bad as fk acne. She would never recommend someone see a dermatologist which is so problematic in itself. There is nothing wrong with taking roaccutane

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. This is one of the many reasons I dislike Sarah, she talks about how she “cured” her acne, but having been on roaccutane TWICE myself I know that her skin was never as bad as mine and none of her remedies would work for me with legit bad as fk acne. She would never recommend someone see a dermatologist which is so problematic in itself. There is nothing wrong with taking roaccutane
And the utter nonsense that you must use natural products. No — you must use products that are dermatologist tested, minimal fragrance, with effective ingredients. There is no superiority in “natural” skincare, it’s just priviliged brainwashing nonsense

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.