Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a story about never having time to post stories because of Fox. Umm she literally posts a million stories a day... also he's a toddler. Of course he's running around, like he's meant to. Who gave this woman a platform

• Haha
Reactions: 38
‘Kurt got down on one knee’

ahhhh no he didn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’ve literally vlogged it and he didn’t.
Did she actually have the flu? Or is she making tit up again. And doesn’t she normally call a cold the flu lol is she trying to sound smart?

Reactions: 32
Did she actually have the flu? Or is she making tit up again. And doesn’t she normally call a cold the flu lol is she trying to sound smart?
No she didn't she just didn't feel good the last day (was sulking he hadn't proposed). She was fine while they hiked and did a helicopter ride. She was fine meeting Earthyandi (spelling?) and running into fans.

Reactions: 39
“Battling Influenza b” that is so weirdly specific. Which just makes me think it is a lie. It’s like when people give waaay too much information when they have chucked a sickie off work

• Haha
Reactions: 62
And the WINNER for MOST FAKE INFLUENCER on overinfluencers is.....drum roll please

And looking at the votes she won by a landslide🤣🤣🤣 couldnt wait to come here and share her well earned achievement
She always says her goal in life is to be "the best" at everything. Well here you go Sarah, congrats 😂

Going back looking at that vlog where Kurt says "im going to propose to Sarah on this trip" he looks so unbelievably miserable. Everything about his body language doing it is so forced. That Hawaiian trip was meant to be Kurts 30th Birthday present wasn't it? Turned into a trip all about her, surprise surpise.

Reactions: 53
Hey, thanks! Well to cut a long story short my blood tests came back negative, but for a number of reasons including the fact my mums came back negative first I decided to try and cut gluten out to see if it helped. It made such a big difference 4 years ago that I've never really looked back... I was told thta if I ever wanted to be officially tested I'd need to eat gluren again for 6 months to see in results? That's a good idea though, I do kepe meaning to do elimination but it never seems a good time haha! Thank you 😊
It it came back negative it is impossible for you to have the disease unless it was a false negative (which is very rare) sounds like you have gluten allergy or intolerance or nightshade allergy/intolerance. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease, and you have to be carrying the gene for it for you have to it. In all honesty there is never a good time for elimination diet but it would be important for your health in the long run, because statistically cutting out gluten when you don’t need to actually can have some pretty serious long term health consequences and risks. The good news about intolerances is that you can micro dose everyday and build up your tolerance to them - I.e build up the gut flora that actually allows you to digest those foods easily. Night shade allergy is obviously not curable, but you need to cut out potatoes, eggplants, tomatoes, capsicums etc (night shades) rather than gluten ☺ Nightshade allergy presents very very similar to celiac/gluten intolerance/ or allergy. And often those with celiac also have nightshade issues too unfortunately. If you can’t get to dietician you can do it yourself, there are some good guides around, but you must be strict. That is, if you don’t follow the plan exactly and eat a food group that is not allowed that day, you do have to start from scratch. But to be honest, and maybe we have different stats here in Germany (I know Aus has one of the highest allergy rates in the world) it is not that common for people to have real intolerances and allergies. Most of the time it is due to gut flora issues (low microbe count), and bad food hygiene practices (such as not chewing) rather than a true food intolerance - influencers and Instagram have hyped this far far too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Battling Influenza b” that is so weirdly specific. Which just makes me think it is a lie. It’s like when people give waaay too much information when they have chucked a sickie off work
She’s outright lying. She spent the last night sulking because Kurt hadn’t proposed yet and that was the only reason she had booked the trip

Reactions: 41
the video of kurt proposing is so fake its pretty obvious. they defiantly got engaged before that off camera. had to film it though for the views $$$

Reactions: 33
So what’s her qualifications? Can we stop supporting people who encourage ridiculous diets. It’s the same as Sarah and Pete Evans paleo crap

I don't think everyone who shows their food on YouTube needs a qualification. Until they start saying "this diet helps with this issue", then I'm fine with it. Sarah's old food blogs weren't problematic in my eyes until she tried to cure her CINIII. Even though she acted like she wasn't giving advice, every vlog for 3 months included "I'm doing this to help with CIN III" 🙄

I think "what I ate today" videos are fine if it's clear they're just for entertainment not education

Reactions: 18
‘Kurt got down on one knee’

ahhhh no he didn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’ve literally vlogged it and he didn’t.
the way he is holding that go pro camera up with one hand, and the ring in the other. If this wasn’t poetic imagery reflecting the nature of their relationship...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Wait I thought she had a florist already?
Yeah she was tagging that florist from Camden so I thought she was getting #spon flowers from them but maybe not. Considering the wedding is in Byron that’d surely be a big ask for a Sydney florist to travel and give a discount / do it for exposure.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.