Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see the age of fox compared to the other babies in their swim class, for such ā€œwater loving peopleā€ they sure waited their sweet ass time to get him into swimming lessons! Everyone I know who lives or grew up on the coast has their kids in at 6 months, often earlier! Dead give away that their ā€œocean loveā€ is all for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wow you have to be a special type of dick of park in a disable spot and not think anything of it. How very Christian of him
As someone with a disabled mum who recently is now in a wheelchair... Foul. bleeping foul. I hate anyone who parks in mobility spaces. Itā€™s one of the most disgusting things anyone could do. Not only are those parking spaces there to have a shorter walking distance to the destination, but they are also wider to accomodate mobility aids like walkers or wheelchairs. bleeping gross and so ā€˜unchristianā€™ of him. Even prior to my Mum being in a wheelchair, my sister, dad and I would approach and tell people off for being lazy cunts like that. Itā€™s unfair, especially when people who use those parking spaces PAY for a mobility card membership to be able to legally park there.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Interesting to see the age of fox compared to the other babies in their swim class, for such ā€œwater loving peopleā€ they sure waited their sweet ass time to get him into swimming lessons! Everyone I know who lives or grew up on the coast has their kids in at 6 months, often earlier! Dead give away that theAttach filesir ā€œocean loveā€ is all for the gram
This was my first thought too! That other baby looked so young and Fox is like a proper toddler...they had the time and money to take him to lessons earlier, I'm seriously confused as to why they waited so long.

Reactions: 23
How can she say she doesnā€™t want to post fights so no one thinks bad of the other person when SHE is the one who literally said she resents him for going on trips without her and is constantly complaining about petty tit Kurt does to a million people?!?

Reactions: 28
Also, she canā€™t wait to have a proper conversation with Focks, for his ā€œvocabulary to EXPANDā€ girl for it to expand he would actually have to be able to talk at all šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can someone explain the relevance of the surfboard emoji? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ duck theyā€™re trying hard to live up to this surfer kid persona, itā€™s embarrassing
Why does she have to be ā€˜that parentā€™ who gets other people and their children in photos. This isnā€™t the first time either. Iā€™m sure that guy wants 1.1 million people seeing him at a swimming lesson with their child. so inconsiderate.

Reactions: 31
Sheā€™s now doing sponsored ads on Instagram for her ebooks. I donā€™t follow her but got this randomly on my feed for the first time.

Anyone else got this before? Haha
I saw one on facebook yesterday #sponsored, of her talking to the camera and covered in water (for the emphasis) or her own smelly sweat pushing her e-books. Because you know, the only way to be a tiny human is to be soaking in sweat after an unstructured and illogical workout.

I hate that this industry is unregulated and she can shill these with her only qualification being a high school certificate.

Why does she have to be ā€˜that parentā€™ who gets other people and their children in photos. This isnā€™t the first time either. Iā€™m sure that guy wants 1.1 million people seeing him at a swimming lesson with their child. so inconsiderate.
I think that is one of her 'friends', the one who came to her house for dinner, brought an apple crumble which Sarah then Sezzy Approved (nb: made an abomination of) and plagiarised for her cooking prodjeck.
Following that night, Focks was enrolled in the swimming lessons they had been talking about all year and it was explained to us that he may go up a grade because is THE Focks Oschean Phelps and won't stay in the same class as her friend's child. Which is now bleeping hilarious, because her friends child is clearly a LOT younger than Fox šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and they are also still clearly in the same class. lols.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think that is one of her 'friends', the one who came to her house for dinner, brought an apple crumble which Sarah then Sezzy Approved (nb: made an abomination of) and plagiarised for her cooking prodjeck.
Following that night, Focks was enrolled in the swimming lessons they had been talking about all year and it was explained to us that he may go up a grade because is THE Focks Oschean Phelps and won't stay in the same class as her friend's child. Which is now bleeping hilarious, because her friends child is clearly a LOT younger than Fox šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and they are also still clearly in the same class. lols.
How could that happen?!? He can blow bubbles :eek:.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sheā€™s now doing sponsored ads on Instagram for her ebooks. I donā€™t follow her but got this randomly on my feed for the first time.

Anyone else got this before? Haha
This showed on my fb newsfeed last night! First thing I noticed was the fake sweat on her body! Anyone else notice that?

EDIT: just saw bonni03 saw the imitation sweat too šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain the relevance of the surfboard emoji? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ duck theyā€™re trying hard to live up to this surfer kid persona, itā€™s embarrassing
Also looks like Focks didn't "go up a level" in the swim group either.....like Sezzy predicted he would.šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look guys, Sarah probably read somewhere in her studies that babies have that evolutionary instinct to swim. It's not her fault she read it wrong ok?! Don't come at her, Foxxy Atlantic Nick Fanning Tilse is gonna advance so quickly past these 3month old babies for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.