Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad Sarah’s ex doesn’t have to deal with her tit. He was the one that ended the relationship right? He was probably the only friend she had and less than a year later she ends up with Kurt so she’s basically never not been able to live life on her own.

Reactions: 18
mostly a lurker cause you all are so spot on I rarely have anything to add but I find this photo so interesting! Something has def changed, and I’ve been trying to pinpoint it (besides the very obvious lip fillers & Botox). My guess is she looks so different cause she filled or Botox-Ed (I’m no expert) the middle of her face, her nasolabial folds and now has to expression or movement, making her look like an alien and not like herself at all.

I watch this YouTube video of a plastic surgeon analyzing MRIs of peoples faces (I think he did Alana Arbucci cause she is actually honest about her ps) and shows that filler doesn’t totally dissolve like they tell you and actually travels to other areas of your face. I think this could be what’s happening to scuzz cause her nose does appear different shape and almost bigger IMO. Left nostril is sooo squished wtf

also, forehead lines and nasolabial folds and crows feet and smile lines make our faces different and unique! Not scary & bad aging like social media wants you to believe. It’s ridiculous people in their 20s are doing stuff to freeze their faces ro this degree. Especially if filler moves and Scuzz continues to get these procedures every 2 months, I think she’s gonna look rill strange come her 30s. She already looked better, younger, fresher BEFORE. Same with a lot of these influencers (I used to think AlexisRen was the most beautiful person and now she looks so ugh, filled and frozen like everyone else. How sad)

thank you for reading my book

I think she did her eyelids too.

Reactions: 6
There is still so much of her collection available online, I really hope this is the beginning of her downfall and that this stock is not selling out because people are catching onto her or at least are just becoming aware of the tit quality of the collection.
Made me laugh that she had to reiterate in her Instagram post caption that it was her biggest stock ever, probably to try justify all the stuff still available online. But over a day later since it launched and loads left, surely it would all be sold by now if the audience was there.... love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There is still so much of her collection available online, I really hope this is the beginning of her downfall and that this stock is not selling out because people are catching onto her or at least are just becoming aware of the tit quality of the collection.
Made me laugh that she had to reiterate in her Instagram post caption that it was her biggest stock ever, probably to try justify all the stuff still available online. But over a day later since it launched and loads left, surely it would all be sold by now if the audience was there.... love to see it
it’s gonna make me laugh when white fox decide she isn’t flavour of the month anymore and drop her and find the latest cool instagrammer lol. They churn through influencers all the time

Reactions: 30
a bit ot, but this was posted on gg. how is that normal for a piece of clothing to smell like chemicals?? 🤮
That is because they are 100% plastic - 60% Nylon (plastic) and 40% Spandex (also plastic) there's no natural materials in there whatsoever from NaChUrEl eco girl Sez - this is why they smell

Reactions: 26
I'm surprised it hasn't sold more units tbh.. pretty good slap in the face for her though. I was on a walk yesterday and saw someone wearing the sports bra from her collection. The girl looked like she was in her mid 20s too. I don't get people who buy her tit.

I honestly feel like the whole campaign/shoot was a reason for them to not look after fox for a few days and have a mini getaway whilst also getting content for kurt's portfolio

Reactions: 18
Don't judge me - but my total tinfoil hat conspiracy theory on her Voldemort nostrils is that she had a slight non-surgical nose job like Ashy Bines did, where they detach then re-stitch your nostrils in a different position to change the nose shape/illusion it to be smaller. I know it's reaching but Sarah is vain as duck and a pathological liar, so I feel like there has been some change there. She also seems to be following Ashy's footsteps in 'Anti-ageing', which is the worst thing she can do.. (but i love).
I bet she blames any resulting flare ups/irritation of her nose on her pterodactyl dermatitis. Your nostrils don't just shrink into slits. Your head just doesn't become a reflective surface after you apply serums.

7FxEAMJC-u4jXkGvj_2I3s9qUwNi9Pk2qptkbQxQo2g.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Apple does NOT fall far from the tree. They are all perfect for one another. For context - this is Sarah's dad 🤮
It takes real social advantage to see accommodations made for people who have fought tooth and nail for something that makes their participation in everyday life just a little easier and decide, "duck 'em, I want it because they have it".

No wonder Sarah has no moral compass - she had no chance growing up with parents who excessively praised and overindulged her into thinking she was exceptional above all others, never balancing that out with feedback from which she could be challenged to grow.

Reactions: 25
Hi long time lurker and first time poster. Regarding the jamie_jane800 screenshots, a couple of those are my responses and the message she posted of the “clever pick up” was what I messaged her about the tv being a reference to the scrapped campaign. Love reading this thread, everyone here is so on the ball and well articulated about the never ending list of Sarahs atrocities lol I had to send that message and respond to that story after seeing it, love that EVERY response mirrored how we feel here!! People are getting tired of her tit.

Hope this all makes sense btw I have a newborn and unlike Sarah I’m jobless due to the pandemic so I’m awake all night due to baby AND financial stress 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I googled images of her face
As someone who has suffered medically diagnosed acne, it pains me to my core that she says her before skin was "cystic" acne. That is all topical breakouts, not acne, MASSIVE difference. Her skin is healed because she simply grew up, not much more to it than basic hormonal development. I am 29 and STILL have cystic acne, gluten will not fix that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.