Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201028-115002_Instagram.jpg

My comment got featured. Clearly more and more people are becoming wise to this girl. It would be so nice if we could see the number of people lurking here, to see if we are gaining readers with all of scuzzy crap.

Reactions: 45
Random question, has Kurt had any qualifications/experience in filming/photography, or is it all self-taught?
Im not 100% sure but I believe he started a photography course/ degree thingo but then dropped out because ‘he wasn’t engaged and felt it was too basic and lacked the creativity he craved’ or something like that 🙄 I believe it was his first solo episode on the health code way back when but I’m not 100% sorry.

Edit: I couldn’t find the part in the podcast so I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure I remember him saying something along those lines in one of their podcasts. He’s definitely mostly self taught though

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watching her stories about how she narrates everything to Fox to help him develop his speech - thats the biggest lie ever, she barely talks to him. It would be SO much more relatable if she was like "I read this really interesting book/listened to this podcast and they talked about articulating things really clearly to support children's speech development, so I am going to try and make an effort to do that for Fox"
I guess then she would have to potentially shout out someone who isnt paying her and cant take credit for this great idea of hers. Does my head in when she thinks she's the first person to ever come up with things like this and sensory play lmao

Reactions: 35
Just watching her stories about how she narrates everything to Fox to help him develop his speech - thats the biggest lie ever, she barely talks to him. It would be SO much more relatable if she was like "I read this really interesting book/listened to this podcast and they talked about articulating things really clearly to support children's speech development, so I am going to try and make an effort to do that for Fox"
I guess then she would have to potentially shout out someone who isnt paying her and cant take credit for this great idea of hers. Does my head in when she thinks she's the first person to ever come up with things like this and sensory play lmao
she probably falls asleep listening to the Healtcode and when she is bored watches some Sarah's day vlogs 🤷‍♀️ . Also for her to truly acknowledge the source of those suggestions on how to help fox's development she will have to give a shout out to this forum because we know all she reads are the ingredients on food labels.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just another afternoon of fox quietly sitting down watching a movie, he looks like he absolutely haaaates watching tv sezzy! I swear she does this tit on purpose haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'salted caramel date balls' lol real original sezzy. another putrid looking dessert. date balls are LITERALLY the easiest thing in the world to make and she kooks it yet again 😂 i cannot. try using a food processor choppa

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She narrates everything to the void using insta stories because she loves the sound of her voice and thinks that’s the same as talking to Focks. He knows she’s not talking to him that’s why when she does actually try to speak to him he pays no attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Is anyone else excited for the day when Fox is a teenager & tells her to eff off for the first time? 😂
Her expectations of what she thinks (and hopes) he will be when he’s older is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“I narrate so he knows what’s happening and I don’t just say come here, quick” Next sentence “c’mon” end of sentence. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wondered how long it would be before she was openly making recipes for the cooking project using Tropeaka powders, thus expanding her sales potential. It'll be interesting to see just how many recipes will need these powders, despite her dodging the question to this comment some 11 weeks ago.
Earlier on I had intel on this cooking project and Loving Earth not wanting to be a part of it. Posted this way back on GG as I recall.
This project was always going to include Tropeaka and other supplements with affiliate links all the way through to maximize her income. She is greedy af. Also shady af.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Earlier on I had intel on this cooking project and Loving Earth not wanting to be a part of it. Posted this way back on GG as I recall.
This project was always going to include Tropeaka and other supplements with affiliate links all the way through to maximize her income. She is greedy af. Also shady af.
If thats the case, as well as her potentially making false health claims. The Sunee App will be her sinking ship.

Reactions: 23
Hand up if you think we will only see Sarah’s face at night until the Botox stops glowing on her forehead so she can blame stupid tit for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She used to seem so nice, grounded & relatable, and to reflect that. Now...
Do you think she was ever genuine? Or those old vlogs were her just faking it? She seems to have changed SO much and I just can’t figure out when that happened!

Reactions: 12
I’m always waiting here with baited breath for her downfall, and it will inevitably come, but for now, I reckon her miserable life is consolation enough for now

She’s in a platonic, miserable relationship
She has no friends
Her eating disorder controls her life
Talks to her phone all day
Hates being a mother
Hardly seen anything with her sisters recently?Resents her dog
Has no degree/qualifications
Can’t spell
The only people that like her are 12-14 years old
And a group of smart, intellectual, articulate and clued-in women call her out on her stupidity minute by minute.

I love y’all

being an influencer actually seems like such sad and meaningless existence

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.