Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that this (her binge and 'motivational' pep talk) is how she's coping with her WF collection not selling out. She's trying to blame it on covid. Maybe it's finally occurred to her that people can't keep buying whatever random product she's putting out there or that her customer base is smaller than she thought.

For the record, she is the last person I'd ask for advice on anything career related.

Believe it or not Sarah, other people already work their dream jobs, have accomplishments that go beyond slapping their name on another company's work and don't feel the need to endlessly post about it because they don't need external validation to feel confident in their life choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She says she doesn’t want to film fights because she doesn’t want people to take sides or bash the other person. She continues to pretty much bash Kurt for the way he wants to resolve things and for not doing the laundry for 4 ( real time not sezzy time-17min) days. Also, when she had her baby bird crap going on pretty sure she threw Kurt under the bus and he got messages on Instagram for not staying with her.
Sarah mantra should be “Do as I say not as I do” it would be more fitting then “listen to your body” or “act confident and no one will question you”

Reactions: 32
She reminds me of a reptile in the first photo like a lizard or something 😂 can you see it? Maybe it’s the hairstyle.... makes it looks like the bumps on top of a lizards head. I’m tired, sorry, but it’s like she’s waiting to be fed a fly...😂

Kinda like this? 😂

I feel like this is a bit petty, but after the day ive had and her bullshit these past few days its needed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She reminds me of a reptile in the first photo like a lizard or something 😂 can you see it? Maybe it’s the hairstyle.... makes it looks like the bumps on top of a lizards head. I’m tired, sorry, but it’s like she’s waiting to be fed a fly...😂
It's also the tilted clenched jaw in this picture that gives that impression.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Scrolled through her stories and wow. She really is up her own ass huh? She even said that she doesn't post on stories to say how busy she is...even though, that's all her stories are. Busy, then the next day "I'm really working on my work life balance." She is the LAST person I want advice from. She is so damn corny "work hard and your dreams will come true, you really gotta pursue your dream." No Sarah, not everyone is as privileged as you to quit uni, their job, etc. to do what they love. You're not even a youtuber anymore, you just shill out cheap products.

Her talking about her OG subscribers who KNOW her. That's bullshit. Guess what Sarah, anyone and everyone can go back into your YouTube and watch your whole curated life. Thankfully I still have my job, but if I did, trust me I wouldn't be positive or happy about it. I would be stressed because guess what, bills don't stop. I can't turn to my boyfriend and say, "hey babe, bills and food are all on you for the next couple of months. OH and by the way I need to go to University again to switch careers, so I need to take out $30,000+ in loans to do that then we will be in more debt!" Sarah, your whole work is your life. Sorry to say because you monetize everything about yourself and your life (even your goddamn child).

She said she has so many friends who lost jobs bc of covid. She said she has friends who are over 40 and switched careers.. yeah right. Sarah you have NO friends. Talk about them all you want but they do not exist and your followers do not count. You need to up one the people you surround yourself with anyways.

You talk about being balanced and focused on work. Then you go and answer instagram stories for 30 minutes. What a way to waste time, especially since you were talking about how you're working until 1am. She is delusional.

You are a fake fitness influencer. You're a facade Sarah. You are not passionate about anything because if you were you would be able to get qualifications and actually back up your claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Re: Botox. I get it and any good practitioner will tel you if you overdo it the muscle will degrade over time, and thin. The thinning, my dr called it, gives you the “Nicole Kidman” shiny forehead. He said doing it conservatively to allow some movement and allowing some movement to build up between treatements helps stop the muscle wastage and prevents the Sarah shiny forehead.

Reactions: 25
Hello ladies! My first post, finally! I used to post on GG. I can't believe how fast these threads move now that there are no tech issues! Y'all have covered all of my frustrations, lol, but I still needed a bit of a rant.

My god her and Kurt are so dumb and ignorant. I honestly don't think they can be educated about anything. I know the whole campaign has been discussed already, but wow. "Deeper meaning"? Deep for who? I know 7 year olds that are more deep than these two. Flag girls? Way to empower women Sezzy! Sarah is such an embarrassment and truly a pathetic role model for teenage girls. Rise above? These two are literally DESPICABLE. They are so vile it is stomach churning. How can the general masses not see right through alllllllll of her bull?! She is literally EVERYTHING WRONG with today's society. Everything in one person. All ego. Absolute narcissist to a T (sorry if that's against the rules to say), but witnessing her as a "mother", from her "mum days", to the way she speaks about being a mother, to the way she interacts with him, to the narcissist dream home and everything about that process-it all has done nothing but validate that theory. I feel SO bad for Fox. Truly my heart breaks for him. It is such a privilege to become a mother, to raise and nurture a tiny soul and to be able to build/renovate your dream "family" home.

Also, why is her profile picture still of her and a skateboard? Sarah, you don't skate! Literally the only people that thinks you are (maybe) cool are 13 year olds. I don't know about you guys but where I grew up, board sports are extremely popular. It's one of the only, if only, places in Canada where you can surf and snowboard in the same day, skateparks everywhere, lots of lakes for wake boarding etc. Anyways I don't skate myself but pretty much all of my friends do or did and they would ROAST Sarah. Anyone around here would and I'm sure any actual skate boarder would. Such a poser. So cringey I get so much second hand embarrassment. Act confident and no one will question you, maybe, but they're sure as hell laughing at you. You're not a cool, earthy, easy going, outdoorsy, board sport girl Sarah. You're a domestic princess, fake tanned, botox'd to the nine's narcissist sweatshop promoting little priss.

I don't have FB anymore but I remember when I looked up her and Kurt before I could only see some photos, but they had really low engagement on their pictures. I would like to hear from people that went to school with her, old, friends, people around town etc because I get the impression in real life she has no friends and no one thinks she is cool and she is desperately clinging to her fake Youtube life. I allllllllmost feel bad for her because there is no way in hell she is happy with a raging eating disorder and social media controlling her life, but until she stops negatively impacting the world in so many facets she can go f herself :).

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The fact that she thinks so highly of her own opinion to make a ton of stories about things she can't relate to is insane. You have a job. You have no idea what it is like to lose your job in a pandemic.

Reactions: 30
"now you can start your dream job"
how about NO!
What about all the people working on events or any form culture like music or theater. In many parts of the world these are dream jobs for people and they are all unemployed now most likely until next summer. That is more than 12 months people can't pursue their dream job and those jobs are usually not high paying and people don't have huge savings. The entitlement is ridiculous. How can someone be that out of touch?
If you don't live with parents anymore you have bills to pay or even children to take care of. Or other family members who have been hit by the pandemic. Medical bills (for her US followers). Going to Uni is expensive and even in Europe, where Uni is pretty cheap, the bills don't go away just because you are a student again. Can she not understand that?

Rant over.

Reactions: 24
Sarah thinks pandemic is like taking a vacation so you can daydream about your ideal job etc LOL

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is her left nostril so squished in? is that normal, it almost looks like she cant breathe
mostly a lurker cause you all are so spot on I rarely have anything to add but I find this photo so interesting! Something has def changed, and I’ve been trying to pinpoint it (besides the very obvious lip fillers & Botox). My guess is she looks so different cause she filled or Botox-Ed (I’m no expert) the middle of her face, her nasolabial folds and now has to expression or movement, making her look like an alien and not like herself at all.

I watch this YouTube video of a plastic surgeon analyzing MRIs of peoples faces (I think he did Alana Arbucci cause she is actually honest about her ps) and shows that filler doesn’t totally dissolve like they tell you and actually travels to other areas of your face. I think this could be what’s happening to scuzz cause her nose does appear different shape and almost bigger IMO. Left nostril is sooo squished wtf

also, forehead lines and nasolabial folds and crows feet and smile lines make our faces different and unique! Not scary & bad aging like social media wants you to believe. It’s ridiculous people in their 20s are doing stuff to freeze their faces ro this degree. Especially if filler moves and Scuzz continues to get these procedures every 2 months, I think she’s gonna look rill strange come her 30s. She already looked better, younger, fresher BEFORE. Same with a lot of these influencers (I used to think AlexisRen was the most beautiful person and now she looks so ugh, filled and frozen like everyone else. How sad)

thank you for reading my book

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.