Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Working till midnight every night’ on her latest story rant, but I thought you’re in bed by 9 per your reboot BTS vlog??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
These new stories are so condescending. I feel as though she’d be the type of friend to say “so how are you today?” And you would reply with “not so good.. My cat died an-“ (and she would interrupt) “AWWW that is so sad. Well I tried this new coffee shop today and OMG it was so bad, sooo guess we both are having bad days-......” those are the vibes these stories are giving. She’s always trying to make things worse than they are.

like, just shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She is shiny from her vitamin "seriums". Its that Vitamin B serum Scuz, B for botox that is!

View attachment 289412
Jesus bleeping christ!! No wonder she was in hiding for a few days, probably should have waited a few more. First it was make up making it shiny, now its serums 😯 rubbing straight olive oil onto her head wouldnt even make it that shiny. Sit her in the sun for a few hours and you could cook an egg on that thing... both sides!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does Botox really make you look shiny? How and why? Genuine question.
I Googled this a few days ago... Aparently it's something to do with the fact that light bounces off a non-wrinkled forehead in a uniform way, unlike that of a natural forehead, so looks shiny. But this could be wrong x

Reactions: 19
Does Botox really make you look shiny? How and why? Genuine question.
Convo between the two plastic surgeons from Botched, if you have watched that. Seems Sarah is the prime example of the biggest botox mistake you can make and that shiny is a real tell for botox
Screenshot 2020-10-27 at 09.56.42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wow, her rant stories are a cluster duck, too much to pick apart. I also feel like she got some talking points from here haga

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Good lord, nothing on that face is moving tonight is it. Perhaps it’s just he Botox talk, but I’ve never noticed how expressionless she is!

Reactions: 18
I googled images of her face because I feel like her nose looks different and I found this image....is this one that she uploaded? Face tuned to the house!! No wonder her skin looks so clear, it’s not real! And she was able to build a career on these lies
BA41BC79-79E6-4A6F-8273-C5A3DAC73A8B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why does she say in her latest insta story she’s up until 1am working every night but in her latest vlog says it’s weird for her to be up past 9pm 🧐

Reactions: 42
So Sarah needs at least an hour to brood when Kurt doesn't do the washing, and Kurt's conflict resolution style is to rant in her face "love me! love me! love me!".... sounds super bleeping stable if you ask me 🤠

Also Sarah, you were complaining in your recent vlog that you were SO tired because it was midnight and waaay past your 9pm bed time, and yet apparently you stay up till midnight most nights HusTLinggg! It must be such a big sacrifice for you to wake up at 7am to do an 8am pilates class, have an entire company do the leg work of your clothing collabs, dictate your crew of tradies around your multi-million dollar house, aaaall while treating yourself to face enhancements self-care, "balanced family days" and "mum days" on the regular.

Don't worry guys, I know it's a global pandemic and people are scrambling to find a job to put food on the table, but get out there! follow your DrEamzzz! You have Scuzy's condescending tick of approval. She just forgot to mention that she's privileged as duck and the only reason she is in the position she is in is because she grew up in a white, middle-class family that let her live at home as long as she needed, drop out of uni, and fumble around on YouTube amassing a following by lying to their face about how she cured CIN3. I mean, it's that simple guys. Scam your way to the top all you single mums working at cafes!! You just have to make some sacrifices!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry to post again, but I watched that train wreck of stories and just.. wow. She really doesn't know what she is talking about. So condesending; "If you lost your job due covid, you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself. Take this opportunity to go and do your dream job" gee, thanks Sarah im sure a single mother on job seeker watching that who actually LOST her dream job due to covid would feel better from that little pep talk.

HEY SARAH, if you love talking to people, health and fitness why dont you take your own advice and go get an actual qualification/degree?????? Telling people to go do something, that you can't even do yourself.. ha!

I nearly choked when she said "being a youtuber wont happen for everyone! You have to do it for the right reasons" 🤯

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
So Sarah needs at least an hour to brood when Kurt doesn't do the washing, and Kurt's conflict resolution style is to rant in her face "love me! love me! love me!".... sounds super bleeping stable if you ask me 🤠

Also Sarah, you were complaining in your recent vlog that you were SO tired because it was midnight and waaay past your 9pm bed time, and yet apparently you stay up till midnight most nights HusTLinggg! It must be such a big sacrifice for you to wake up at 7am to do an 8am pilates class, have an entire company do the leg work of your clothing collabs, dictate your crew of tradies around your multi-million dollar house, aaaall while treating yourself to face enhancements self-care, "balanced family days" and "mum days" on the regular.

Don't worry guys, I know it's a global pandemic and people are scrambling to find a job to put food on the table, but get out there! follow your DrEamzzz! You have Scuzy's condescending tick of approval. She just forgot to mention that she's privileged as duck and the only reason she is in the position she is in is because she grew up in a white, middle-class family that let her live at home as long as she needed, drop out of uni, and fumble around on YouTube amassing a following by lying to their face about how she cured CIN3. I mean, it's that simple guys. Scam your way to the top all you single mums working at cafes!! You just have to make some sacrifices!!!
Sorry to post again, but I watched that train wreck of stories and just.. wow. She really doesn't know what she is talking about. So condesending; "If you lost your job due covid, you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself. Take this opportunity to go and do your dream job" gee, thanks Sarah im sure a single mother on job seeker watching that who actually LOST her dream job due to covid would feel better from that little pep talk.

HEY SARAH, if you love talking to people, health and fitness why dont you take your own advice and go get an actual qualification/degree?????? Telling people to go do something, that you can't even do yourself.. ha!

I nearly choked when she said "being a youtuber wont happen for everyone! You have to do it for the right reasons" 🤯
I cannot bring myself to endure her stories but, based on these updates alone I think she needs a bleeping slap.
witch should stay in her lane. This new motivational spiel thing she's been trying is just condescending and grating.

Reactions: 28
I would hardly call Sarah a “YouTuber” anymore. She is 100% an instagram influenza, don’t think she should be bragging about the life of a youtuber when she BARELY posts on YouTube anymore, think those days are over with your work ethic Hun

Reactions: 42
I would hardly call Sarah a “YouTuber” anymore. She is 100% an instagram influenza, don’t think she should be bragging about the life of a youtuber when she BARELY posts on YouTube anymore, think those days are over with your work ethic Hun
‘You have to be consistent’ yeah cos you’re soo good at that sis

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I googled images of her face because I feel like her nose looks different and I found this image....is this one that she uploaded? Face tuned to the house!! No wonder her skin looks so clear, it’s not real! And she was able to build a career on these liesView attachment 289526

I remember seeing the second photo and everyone talking about had badly she edited it, either in the Sarah’s day rants fb group or guru gossip. And that’s when I realised what she was really like! Tbh I didn’t even realise she has photo shopped it because i just scroll past fairly quick and then read the caption. I’m still embarrassed I didn’t see it first glance.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.