Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really annoys me is the filters, she always says I hate filters ...I never use them. Well darl that’s another big fat lie!
She loves talking her self up saying how ambitious she is. Darl you got lucky being in the right spot at the right time pushing your holistic life style cause that was what was in trend now everyone is seeing through her BULLSHIT!!!!
Her complaining rants about how hard life as influencer Is a joke, how I get so much criticism darl you get criticism in every job if your bad it. Only imagine what she is saying off camera if that what she says on camera.
I get Botox and have absolutely nothing against people who do it or fillers you do you, its when people like her holistic lifestyle only use natural products put poisons injected into their body that’s where the problem is oh and anti vaccine.
Make Fox more private famous celebrities do it for a reason.

Reactions: 32
Id assumed Sez had copied her couch from someone as she has never had an original thought in her life and I found it - she copied Bec Judd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
As someone who has suffered medically diagnosed acne, it pains me to my core that she says her before skin was "cystic" acne. That is all topical breakouts, not acne, MASSIVE difference. Her skin is healed because she simply grew up, not much more to it than basic hormonal development. I am 29 and STILL have cystic acne, gluten will not fix that.
@veryrawandreal
Hi have you tried Envyuskin? On Instagram. Hope it’s ok to make a suggestion. Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just adding to the chorus that her dad parking in a disabled spot is abhorrent. bleeping inconsiderate, lazy and selfish.
:mad:

Reactions: 29
Id assumed Sez had copied her couch from someone as she has never had an original thought in her life and I found it - she copied Bec Judd.
OMG you're right! And Bec has the stone plinth bench thingy as well!

Sezz ya copycat!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No I haven't. Suggestions are okay because everyone on here is kind, I just wouldn't trust Sarah ever
@veryrawandreal - their before and after photos looks amazing. Kayla Itsines and her sister are kind of ambassadors for them. Kayla had bad acne, I’m not sure what kind, but their insta stories especially have amazing before and after photos. Check their website for all the different soaps specifically for each kind of acne. I am about to try their pigmentation soap for the pigmentation I got after using the pill for 8 months.

Reactions: 1
Random question, has Kurt had any qualifications/experience in filming/photography, or is it all self-taught?

Reactions: 3
People know. She lost 300 subscribers yesterday.
😂 that little radio section of the campaign has the potential to ruin her. Brainless twits. They really didn’t think things through very well.
Now if we could see her lose 3000, I'd be really happy. Considering she's not even trying to hide her racism and petty, snarky behaviour in any way, I'm surprised it's not a bigger loss in followers.

Tangentially, why do her followers accept her snarky behaviour and responses? I don't understand it. Her and Kurt literally called her followers stupid on their stories, yet they still stan for her? Insane. Why would they accept being spoken to so rudely so often? And even in her comments and responses to questions, she always has this rude snarky attitude. Why put up with it? You wouldn't put up with it from anyone in real life.

Reactions: 35
Omg LOLLLLLL that baby is definitely younger than fox - sez would love to hear you explain why focks didn’t go into the super speshul advanced ocean baby class?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
760A381E-0696-4C38-999C-A0D0D35BAD11.png

Not SArAh, but Ellie Bullen but I’m sure we could expect the same snark if not worse. I don’t agree with how the person commenting went about it, but why are these larger influencers getting so rude, especially the Tropeka sponsored ones?

Reactions: 35
Now if we could see her lose 3000, I'd be really happy. Considering she's not even trying to hide her racism and petty, snarky behaviour in any way, I'm surprised it's not a bigger loss in followers.

Tangentially, why do her followers accept her snarky behaviour and responses? I don't understand it. Her and Kurt literally called her followers stupid on their stories, yet they still stan for her? Insane. Why would they accept being spoken to so rudely so often? And even in her comments and responses to questions, she always has this rude snarky attitude. Why put up with it? You wouldn't put up with it from anyone in real life.
This sounds horrible but I think because they are exactly that - followers... they idolise Sarah like she is the popular girl, the older sissy, the Queen B. They aspire to be her, to impress her. Even to the point of fighting her battles and sticking up for her against completely rational comments/feedback. This is a generalisation, but from my time in the Sezzy Squad Facebook group (RIP 2020 since being moderated following the cultural appropriation), there are a lot of extremely insecure and lost girls wanting to encapsulate someone else's (Sarah's) identity. They like the #goals Sarah portrays and want to be just like sissy - that makes me sick to write. I really hope they grow up and find themselves and realise they do not need some racist, bigoted, uneducated and unappreciative 'influencer' to make them feel adequate.

That's only some of the followers though, I am sure there are some that read her replies and screw their noses up ever so slightly. I just wish it was evident in her follower count.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 290702
Not SArAh, but Ellie Bullen but I’m sure we could expect the same snark if not worse. I don’t agree with how the person commenting went about it, but why are these larger influencers getting so rude, especially the Tropeka sponsored ones?
Body bloom, vegan cheese and protein powder isn't processed? Okay

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Body bloom, vegan cheese and protein powder isn't processed? Okay
This could have been a teaching moment but nope she replied with a snarky comment. I like how she Sarcastically said she blended her food but didn’t mention poopy bloom and protein powder, which the original comment was actually referring to

Reactions: 19
This could have been a teaching moment but nope she replied with a snarky comment. I like how she Sarcastically said she blended her food but didn’t mention poopy bloom and protein powder, which the original comment was actually referring to
Yep pretty embarassing. She's Sarah 2.0

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.