Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come you are friends with her on Facebook? Do you know her personally?
I knew her in high school, pretty much up until she started this channel. Once she started it I didn't really have anything to do with her. She doesn't use Facebook much so probably has heaps of randoms on there along with me haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew her in high school, pretty much up until she started this channel. Once she started it I didn't really have anything to do with her. She doesn't use Facebook much so probably has heaps of randoms on there along with me haha.
What was she like in High school? Spill the tea!

Reactions: 4
I have Sarah as a friend on Facebook, so sometimes her tit pops up in my feed. It's usually her dad tagging her in his posts. He posted this at midnight on June 1st.
She commented back and said:
"Love you so much dad! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back❤ and sorry for always being in the tabloids for offending someone🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️"

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Edited to add she also updated her profile picture to her and Fox 24 hours ago, probably so that when people go to her page they'll see that she's jUsT a PoOr MuM aNd iT's nOt FaIr HoW sHe'S tReAtEd
There’s a lot to take in here but one of the first things bugging me

How is ‘mankind’ homophobic? If anything... would that not be misogynistic if you’re gonna make a comment like that? Homophobic... are you sure old m8

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Damn. I follow a couple of you from GG on ig mostly from pure coincidence, but as much as I love the anonymity, I would love to know some of you people more outside of this space!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah needs to take a hint out of Natacha Oceanes book, now that's how you show solidarity!

Reactions: 11
I had no idea all this was cracking off with this girl. 🤣 I watched some of her videos woth Fox last year when I was heavily pregnant thinking "how you just going to ditch that baby you're supposedly breastfeeding to run off to the gym?" But I thought she was pretty harmless 😬

Just to be clear, what I mean is how can you physically leave a baby so young if they're nursing as IME it's just not possible, I didn't mean she was a bad person for leaving him 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi,

Thanks for the reports, I've set up a wiki page for this person where you can collate stuff

Although you'll need to have 30 posts before you can edit I think

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi,

Thanks for the reports, I've set up a wiki page for this person where you can collate stuff

Although you'll need to have 30 posts before you can edit I think
What is it for?

What was she like in High school? Spill the tea!
Hahaha I wasn't THAT close so I don't have that much tea. I do remember when she started the channel, everyone was like ????? because she was spouting all of this health chat but still frequenting McDonald's. Fine to frequent McDonald's but if I was I probably wouldn't be going around acting like a 'holistic health princess'. I don't know what else to tell you. In team sports she was a ball hog and her break up with ex Mitch was on weird terms. So long ago now but I think there was another guy in the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahaha I wasn't THAT close so I don't have that much tea. I do remember when she started the channel, everyone was like ????? because she was spouting all of this health chat but still frequenting McDonald's. Fine to frequent McDonald's but if I was I probably wouldn't be going around acting like a 'holistic health princess'. I don't know what else to tell you. In team sports she was a ball hog and her break up with ex Mitch was on weird terms. So long ago now but I think there was another guy in the picture.
🐸:coffee:

I have never believed she lives the holistic health princess life 24/7. Like come on, sezzy HAS to be sneaking in a cheeky double cheeseburger meal like the rest of us mere human plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting how often she’s been referring to how anxious conflict and hate towards her makes her feel... I don’t think she even knows what anxiety feels like given she keeps dismissing Kurt’s clear fricken anxiety. Maybe you had some sneaky gluten or dairy, Sarah? Given that’s what you seem to think causes anxiety lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weehee, blocked for maybe the 3rd time. I feel like I should be proud at this point. Her followers are just as ignorant as her tbh.
We should start handing out punch cards...after the 9th block, you get something for free :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
kurt and sarah honestly believe that people explaining cultural appropriation to them and calling them out are trolls. that's how narcissistic and ignorant they are

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.