Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot to take in here but one of the first things bugging me

How is ‘mankind’ homophobic? If anything... would that not be misogynistic if you’re gonna make a comment like that? Homophobic... are you sure old m8
It's not - this is him mixing all these things together as being frivolous in his mind, as though the accusation is somehow worse than the actions themselves. Classy family.

Reactions: 8
Interesting how often she’s been referring to how anxious conflict and hate towards her makes her feel... I don’t think she even knows what anxiety feels like given she keeps dismissing Kurt’s clear fricken anxiety. Maybe you had some sneaky gluten or dairy, Sarah? Given that’s what you seem to think causes anxiety lol.
I was thinking this!! I dont understand how she can say it makes her anxious when she clearly doesn’t understand that feeling. Or she does and just doesn’t want Kurt to have anxiety because you can’t fix that with pink powder and lettuce.

New comments from sarah
Disruption or situation, actual typo or someone she knows called her out for it?

I also totally know how she feels in regard to getting shaking and hating confrontation. I’ve found the best way to avoid it has been to not post racist comments on the internet, it’s worked really well for me so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone has any screen recordings of Sarah’s insta stories from Monday 1st June please let me know 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Responses like these completely undermine that insincere apology video they made. They are too ignorant to understand this.
I'm so frustrated. This is just like the bushfire donations; a week or two of people trying to draw attention to their problematic behaviour (all of those comments being wiped from existence) and then all this will be swept away and forgotten when she launches her next sEcReT pRoJeCt.
I can't believe she's doing this tit again and getting away with it. :(
Other YTers can cancelled for one scandal. She has had SO many and yet...
Don't give up hope just yet. She still has her cooking project to release. She has two strikes already between the bushfires and now this. Her cooking project could be her third and final strike, especially if she stole recipes from another influencer she follows.

She's just limited her posts

Countdown to block beings now. What do I win? 😂
Love how the responses try to flip it around and say you're the one that's guilty. They're all so delusional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
(Shared from a post on the sub)

Wow, she really went for the "i'm the only light in your pathetic little lives" angle

sez mememe.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don't give up hope just yet. She still has her cooking project to release. She has two strikes already between the bushfires and now this. Her cooking project could be her third and final strike, especially if she stole recipes from another influencer she follows.

Love how the responses try to flip it around and say you're the one that's guilty. They're all so delusional.
Haha right. I'm not really the one that sexualised or said those things at all to twist anything. I posted what he said about his own son. Morons 🤦

Reactions: 5
(Shared from a post on the sub)

Wow, she really went for the "i'm the only light in your pathetic little lives" angle

View attachment 143886
She literally thinks she is Jesus. I wondering when she will start advertising her new religion.

Did Mazda indicate that they would end their partnership with her?
We will know when her new vlog comes out about her going to pick up her new masarati

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the UK it also could mean these minging offal meatballs https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/faggots-onion-gravy

But there is no way Kurt or Sez meant that when they put the word down. Even people in the UK wouldn’t use that word in scrabble due to the horrible homophobic associations

Am I completely horrible and petty for loving the fact that she looks heavier in the bondi sands pics? I mean I actually think she looks way better in these ‘softer’ images, but she must hate that there are pics of her out there no looking like a shredded bean sprout!
She's just limited her posts

Countdown to block beings now. What do I win? 😂
I like that they’re comparing Sarah to Donald trump here 😂 not sure if it’s sarcastic or not but either way...

Reactions: 2
Haha right. I'm not really the one that sexualised or said those things at all to twist anything. I posted what he said about his own son. Morons 🤦
Exactly. They're trying to make you look like a pervert when in reality Kurt is the actual pervert. Who thinks like he does? It's appalling. When my son was that age he was so curious and sure we'd giggle internally, but never once did my husband or I think his curiosity was an indication of his sexuality or feel violated when he reached out to touch us. Kurt and Sarah are so immature and extremely homophobic. I actually think that in their minds the worst thing to happen to them (make no mistake it would be about them) would be Fox being gay or trans.

Did Mazda indicate that they would end their partnership with her?
They said they were forwarding the information to the correct people, so no definitive answer yet. I guess I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and really hoping they cut ties.

Reactions: 3
Hi Sarah. You- or some members on your team- seem to follow our discussions here pretty closely. So, please hear me out. Let's all put aside all the tension and disagreements we've had around your content. Just hear me out and think about this for a bit. Please, consider what I'm saying here.

We do not choose the skin colour we are born into. We do not choose our bodies. At our core, we are all human. We all feel pain, joy, exhaustion, elation. We all suffer and triumph in different ways throughout our lifetimes.

It's a lot of responsibility on your shoulders, this massive platform, all these people looking to you for direction, a new family, trying to build your future home, running your 2 businesses, taking care of yourself with your hefty workload, answering a gazillion DMs and comments, and somehow creating content for YT amidst it all. It's a lot on your plate. I listened you when you said that. I listened.

This issue is important and it's time you listen to your followers the way we do when you speak on issues that are important to you.

This may be the biggest fight your generation will have. It is about humanity. So this may be your best chance to really make a mark in this world and be a positive influence on your platform. This is bigger than the shredded body, the lux lifestyle, the instaworthy holidays. This is about the right to live and be treated as a human being, period. Some people are not given that right, Sarah.
If a dog were killed in the street the way these people of colour are, we would all be outraged. Imagine a dog running in the street and getting killed for no reason. You would be in tears. You would be shocked and angered and appalled. We all would be. That is what is happening to human beings all over the world, just because they were born with a different skin colour. Not because they did anything wrong, but because of something they had no control over. You would be outraged if it were a dog. You should be outraged that it is happening to people, daily.

You say you understand and you stand by everyone. You say you love everyone. You say you want a positive tribe. Then please, take a moment, and feel what I've just described. Imagine that life. Racism exists in every corner of the world, so this is on your doorstep too. Living in oppression and fear like PoC do, that is what causes true anxiety. You want everyone to live their best lives, then start by giving them a chance to speak their truth.

Influencers all over the world are opting to go mute for a week, giving up their chance to make profits, and instead showcasing PoC, linking to small businesses run by PoC, sharing resources and information about this issue of institutional racism. Your product promotions, the censoring of everyone's comments and the ray of sunshine you are aiming to bring with lighter content is actually harmful right now. It is belittling the cause.

It's a lot of work trying to understand this issue because it runs deeper than just surface level racism. It's a lot of work when you already have so much on your plate and it doesn't directly affect you, so you have to work even harder to understand. I get that it's a big thing to ask of you, when you are already so overwhelmed with work and family.
But you have a chance to put in this work now and show that you truly care, show that you meant what you said when you posted that you stand by the movement.
Put everything on hold, just like other influencers, promote this movement, learn a thing or two about how deep this runs, and then go back to your product launch next week. You won't lose money. You'll likely sell more if people see you stepping up. And you may find yourself happier after taking the time to research this a little more deeply, because you're a loving person who wants to support everyone, and understanding other people's positions in life will be deeply gratifying for someone like you.

There's no hate here. I'm putting my personal issues with your content aside. I mean this sincerely. Please consider it. This is bigger than your channel and your day and your meals and your positive vibes.

Look how many comments you had to delete. Think why so many are trying to reach out and tell you that something is wrong. They can't all be wrong, can they? Take a minute. Look at what other people are doing and follow suit. You shouldn't be spending your time cleaning up one PR disaster after another, posting story after story about haters. That is a red flag: people are telling you something is wrong in your house, listen for a second and correct it.
Don't delete comments around this conversation. They are not about you. Your page is the medium but the conversation is about race, oppression, inequality and unjustified murder. This is so much bigger than you. When you delete the conversation, you remove the hope that PoC have of being heard. You remove the chance that someone may learn something that will make them a better person.

Create the positive vibes you speak of. Create the inclusive tribe you dreamed of. Act now, put your brand aside for a moment and be a human being. Feel the urgency in this cause. Act now because you still can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi Sarah. You- or some members on your team- seem to follow our discussions here pretty closely. So, please hear me out. Let's all put aside all the tension and disagreements we've had around your content. Just hear me out and think about this for a bit. Please, consider what I'm saying here.

We do not choose the skin colour we are born into. We do not choose our bodies. At our core, we are all human. We all feel pain, joy, exhaustion, elation. We all suffer and triumph in different ways throughout our lifetimes.

It's a lot of responsibility on your shoulders, this massive platform, all these people looking to you for direction, a new family, trying to build your future home, running your 2 businesses, taking care of yourself with your hefty workload, answering a gazillion DMs and comments, and somehow creating content for YT amidst it all. It's a lot on your plate. I listened you when you said that. I listened.

This issue is important and it's time you listen to your followers the way we do when you speak on issues that are important to you.

This may be the biggest fight your generation will have. It is about humanity. So this may be your best chance to really make a mark in this world and be a positive influence on your platform. This is bigger than the shredded body, the lux lifestyle, the instaworthy holidays. This is about the right to live and be treated as a human being, period. Some people are not given that right, Sarah.
If a dog were killed in the street the way these people of colour are, we would all be outraged. Imagine a dog running in the street and getting killed for no reason. You would be in tears. You would be shocked and angered and appalled. We all would be. That is what is happening to human beings all over the world, just because they were born with a different skin colour. Not because they did anything wrong, but because of something they had no control over. You would be outraged if it were a dog. You should be outraged that it is happening to people, daily.

You say you understand and you stand by everyone. You say you love everyone. You say you want a positive tribe. Then please, take a moment, and feel what I've just described. Imagine that life. Racism exists in every corner of the world, so this is on your doorstep too. Living in oppression and fear like PoC do, that is what causes true anxiety. You want everyone to live their best lives, then start by giving them a chance to speak their truth.

Influencers all over the world are opting to go mute for a week, giving up their chance to make profits, and instead showcasing PoC, linking to small businesses run by PoC, sharing resources and information about this issue of institutional racism. Your product promotions, the censoring of everyone's comments and the ray of sunshine you are aiming to bring with lighter content is actually harmful right now. It is belittling the cause.

It's a lot of work trying to understand this issue because it runs deeper than just surface level racism. It's a lot of work when you already have so much on your plate and it doesn't directly affect you, so you have to work even harder to understand. I get that it's a big thing to ask of you, when you are already so overwhelmed with work and family.
But you have a chance to put in this work now and show that you truly care, show that you meant what you said when you posted that you stand by the movement.
Put everything on hold, just like other influencers, promote this movement, learn a thing or two about how deep this runs, and then go back to your product launch next week. You won't lose money. You'll likely sell more if people see you stepping up. And you may find yourself happier after taking the time to research this a little more deeply, because you're a loving person who wants to support everyone, and understanding other people's positions in life will be deeply gratifying for someone like you.

There's no hate here. I'm putting my personal issues with your content aside. I mean this sincerely. Please consider it. This is bigger than your channel and your day and your meals and your positive vibes.

Look how many comments you had to delete. Think why so many are trying to reach out and tell you that something is wrong. They can't all be wrong, can they? Take a minute. Look at what other people are doing and follow suit. You shouldn't be spending your time cleaning up one PR disaster after another, posting story after story about haters. That is a red flag: people are telling you something is wrong in your house, listen for a second and correct it.
Don't delete comments around this conversation. They are not about you. Your page is the medium but the conversation is about race, oppression, inequality and unjustified murder. This is so much bigger than you. When you delete the conversation, you remove the hope that PoC have of being heard. You remove the chance that someone may learn something that will make them a better person.

Create the positive vibes you speak of. Create the inclusive tribe you dreamed of. Act now, put your brand aside for a moment and be a human being. Feel the urgency in this cause. Act now because you still can.
Can you become an Influencer? Your heart and soul are beautiful. You're lovely and I would be proud to stand along side you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.