Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with with pretty much everything you are saying here except that I don't think it's very fair to call him spineless for not standing up to her. I think somebody has mentioned this on GG recently - men can be victims in abusive relationships just as much as women can. Just because he is a man does not mean he needs to be able to stand up to her - she is manipulating him and abusing him emotionally. Not to mention the fact that they have a child together and he no doubt depends on her financially / to keep up the lifestyle he has grown accustomed to thanks to her.
I was in a mentally abusive relationship with a raging gaslighting narcissist for 3 years and looking back, I don't have a clue why I didn't leave on day 1. But when you're in it, it's like they've brainwashed you. It's madness. (and in my case he didn't even provide for me so god knows how many layers that must add)
Narcissists are really something. And we all know how manipulative Sarah is, I mean, look at her minions and how blindly they are following her every word - no doubt she has a similar effect on people in her life. Add her financial influence / power and that's a recipe for disaster in any relationship if you ask me.
I am rambling now but my point is, I don't think we should put the blame on the victim here (the victim being Kurt). I find it so hard to come to a conclusion on how much of an asshole he is, it really is hard with him; but as far as Sarah's manipulation is concerned, he is definitely a victim.
You're absolutely right. I shouldn't call him spineless. I think sometimes I forget just how damaging the effects of being in an abusive relationship are and how it can affect someone's actions or lack thereof. I'm so sorry you've been through an abusive relationship with a narcissist. It takes so much strength and resilience to survive that. Glad you made it out alive.

I read a comment recently that posed the question whether Sarah changed because of Kurt/after meeting him. It was looking at his influence on her and it got me thinking about how toxic their influence is on one another. I know some don't agree with us discussing their relationship, but it concerns me to think that her followers look at their relationship as goals. My heart hurts thinking about all of the young women and men that will find themselves in a relationship with a manipulative narcissist like Sarah. I feel some level of responsibility to bring awareness to what covert abuse looks and feels like. Sorry for my tangent and rambling lol. Thank you for putting things in perspective for me. I love being able to share different perspectives and talk (write) freely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To anyone who is not yet blocked by Sarah, I think we should all send this to Sarah in her DMs:

#blackouttuesday is meant for people who are NOT black to stop posting for 1 week and amplify black voices during this time. Sarah has technically participated in this by posting the black box. I can guarantee she is not even aware of what this actually means and the actions she has already taken to show her "support" for the BLM movement. It is not just a black box and go back to posting your regular content the next day. I can guarantee she will not stop posting stories and content related to her clothing line and will go back to her mentality of "I just want to keep posting my family and life because it makes me happy and other people happy and I want to just show my perfect bubble". This is absolutely not what this "black box" is about and I'm sure it will bother her so much if she learns that this #blackouttuesday movement is a time to stop posting all other content.

Contribute to the movement 100% or don't contribute at all. Please share this link to Sarah in her DMs and Kurt as well and respond to this thread if it results in a block.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
E6124545-5FDD-4CFF-AF76-431B79EBED60.jpeg

Queen Kate is the influencer we really need, she needs to de throne sez.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha I wasn't THAT close so I don't have that much tea. I do remember when she started the channel, everyone was like ????? because she was spouting all of this health chat but still frequenting McDonald's. Fine to frequent McDonald's but if I was I probably wouldn't be going around acting like a 'holistic health princess'. I don't know what else to tell you. In team sports she was a ball hog and her break up with ex Mitch was on weird terms. So long ago now but I think there was another guy in the picture.
normal cheeseburgers with NoRmAl cheese and non GF burgers? But, intolerances and GuRgLy tummy!? :O

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keep posting your comments that are getting deleted and blocked - at least that way they’ll be posted online here!

You could wallpaper a stadium with the amount of comments she’s deleted over the years..

too bad all she takes from Natacha are her workouts
I mentioned this on GG. She totally ripped off a move from one of Natacha’s HIIT videos last week.

And does she not realize that having multiple scandals and losing brand partnerships is the beginning of the end? Sarah has peaked, and is either too arrogant or too dim to realize it.
It’s all downhill from here, because she is so unwilling to grow and change.

Someone else who is far less problematic and not outwardly racist will step in and take her spot. And of course, they’ll be younger than her. My money is on someone like MadFit.

Reactions: 4
but still leaves this comment up. I am starting to think she is not ignorant but actually just racist now
WOW! I love how a white girl thinks she knows what racism and oppression feels like because she has black friends. I am mixed and am not obviously aboriginal when you first meet me and I even experience racism. Even in primary school by girls who would say that their mums said they couldn’t hang out with me because my dad was aboriginal. There is so much more to it than that as well. For starters the gap in health and life expectancy for POC is enormous.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I mentioned this on GG. She totally ripped off a move from one of Natacha’s HIIT videos last week.

And does she not realize that having multiple scandals and losing brand partnerships is the beginning of the end? Sarah has peaked, and is either too arrogant or too dim to realize it.
It’s all downhill from here, because she is so unwilling to grow and change.

Someone else who is far less problematic and not outwardly racist will step in and take her spot. And of course, they’ll be younger than her. My money is on someone like MadFit.
Me too haha! On her beach workout video I’m pretty sure all of them are from different Natacha Oceane videos. I had side by side photos to compare which are likely buried a month or two ago on GG now.

Reactions: 2
I wish I could send this Twitter thread to Sarah and anyone who supports her that thinks they have BIPOC “friends.”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.