Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you become an Influencer? Your heart and soul are beautiful. You're lovely and I would be proud to stand along side you.
No thank you! I detest the industry with a passion. Also, have you seen my posts? I'm incapable of formulating a succinct post! Everything I write is a novella! And I hate receiving gifts so I would literally be asking brands to stop sending me freebies! #influencerfail 🤨 :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, thank you very much. That is an incredibly unexpected and undeserved compliment. I don't know how to respond appropriately.
The contributors on this thread (both here and on GG) are all amazing and I've been very proud to get to know everyone as we've come together to stop the spread of harmful information. I'm grateful for these forums because they teach me so much and have held me accountable when I've been wrong. I'm always humbled by the generosity everyone shows with their knowledge, experiences and opinions. I think we actually have what Sarah strives for: a respectful community of well informed, tolerant and supportive people who uplift each other and rally together for the good. 🥰

You can count me in!!!!
Stop it, you! You've seen the worst of me, how dare you pretend I'm nice?! 🤣

Also, can we make the next thread: 'Sarah's Day #2: Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation' like someone wanted on the other site?
I'll go get the username and credit them if we all agree on the thread title. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Also, can we make the next thread: 'Sarah's Day #2: Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation' like someone wanted on the other site?
I'll go get the username and credit them if we all agree on the thread title. :)
Because I know you have a beautiful heart and soul behind those long rants! 🤣

You have my vote for the new title.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Absolutely denial!

This is NOT going to go away Sarah! You cant just brush this under the carpet and it'll magically disappear.

Unbelievable.
Sadly I think it will :( She'll do her best to carry on as if nothing has happened; she never posted anything on her grid about it and there's been zero mention on her stories since the 'apology' either. She'll glaze over it and her fans will forget and the new comers will be none the wiser. Exactly what happened after every other controversy she's been involved in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
No thank you! I detest the industry with a passion. Also, have you seen my posts? I'm incapable of formulating a succinct post! Everything I write is a novella! And I hate receiving gifts so I would literally be asking brands to stop sending me freebies! #influencerfail 🤨 :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, thank you very much. That is an incredibly unexpected and undeserved compliment. I don't know how to respond appropriately.
The contributors on this thread (both here and on GG) are all amazing and I've been very proud to get to know everyone as we've come together to stop the spread of harmful information. I'm grateful for these forums because they teach me so much and have held me accountable when I've been wrong. I'm always humbled by the generosity everyone shows with their knowledge, experiences and opinions. I think we actually have what Sarah strives for: a respectful community of well informed, tolerant and supportive people who uplift each other and rally together for the good. 🥰

once again, I would 150% LOVE to know some of you guys outside of this thread. you all seem like absolute good eggs who aren’t up for any kinda bs and I know I didn’t post *that* much on gg but I’m no undercover nark haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We need to get culture kings into this they have sent kurt packages in the past and they deck Fox out in the brand lol homie

Reactions: 4
Check out the post on Reddit titled Dear Sarah. It is so eloquently written. I wish Sarah would read it and reflect. Wishful thinking of course, but a girl can dream lol.

Reactions: 1
For one, while imperfect, at least Kurt had some grace and a growth mindset in their apology video: he mentioned to Sarah that scrapping projects is part of the process and even expressed some enthusiasm for the reboot with limited time they had. Meanwhile, Sarah had the audacity to outwardly dismiss minorities as "crazies" and "thorns to her sunflower" right after apologizing.

The difference between Sarah and Kurt is that he is more open to being bad at something and keep trying (like his poor coffee), whereas Sarah only likes doing things she's good at. At the end of the day, we want to see a genuine effort in learning and listening. This "act confident and no one will question you" mindset has turned into an excuse for ignorance. Lastly, the toxic positivity reeeeks

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
For one, while imperfect, at least Kurt had some grace and a growth mindset in their apology video: he mentioned to Sarah that scrapping projects is part of the process and even expressed some enthusiasm for the reboot with limited time they had. Meanwhile, Sarah had the audacity to outwardly dismiss minorities as "crazies" and "thorns to her sunflower" right after apologizing.

The difference between Sarah and Kurt is that he is more open to being bad at something and keep trying (like his poor coffee), whereas Sarah only likes doing things she's good at. At the end of the day, we want to see a genuine effort in learning and listening. This "act confident and no one will question you" mindset has turned into an excuse for ignorance. Lastly, the toxic positivity reeeeks
I agree. Kurt seems more willing to grow and learn from his mistakes (whether he is doing either right now is up for debate) with a positive attitude. Sarah's too busy being a victim rather than owning her mistake, apologizing, educating herself, growing and then changing for the better. She has to be perfect and the best at everything, so she'll never take full responsibility for her actions, behavior or her words when she messes up. It's also her platform and brand that launched this, so I'm not sure why her stans are confused by Sarah receiving most of the criticism.

I feel consistently torn about Kurt. On one hand I think he's a victim of Sarah's psychological, emotional and verbal abuse, but on the other I think he sold out for the lifestyle she offers him. I don't think their relationship will last because it is so toxic. His anxiety will likely reach heights he has never experienced over the coming months. Maybe that's what Sarah was talking about when she said she wanted to elevate this campaign lol. Sorry, snarky, but she's really awful to him and he's too spineless to stand up to her. Makes me sad and disgusted at the same time.

Reactions: 11
Keep posting your comments that are getting deleted and blocked - at least that way they’ll be posted online here!

You could wallpaper a stadium with the amount of comments she’s deleted over the years..

Sarah needs to take a hint out of Natacha Oceanes book, now that's how you show solidarity!
too bad all she takes from Natacha are her workouts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
83860473-57E0-4504-A39F-B1FAF0002E1D.jpeg

This comment 😲
Humane warehouses
Reusable coffee cups.....what?
Eco friendly???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
NEW here! Been active on Reddit, thought it's easier to reply to people here and have more an active discussion. I wrote that little "Dear Sarah..." post on Reddit, honestly the ego on that girl...I don't think it's worth emailing to her. It's exhausting trying to educate these people.
Can I just say....

Sarah the kinda girl who would hire a black woman on her team to check off the diversity box, but would never let them have any say in business operations.
Sarah the kinda girl who would put on a face of "empathy" for black people on social media, but not have a single person of colour on her team (like so many brands right now).

It's all smoke and mirrors with her, and I feel like her and her fan-base are just a lost cause.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m not disappointed in her because I EXPECT this from her. She believes she is the queen bee and thus acts like it. She NEEDS to acknowledge trends and be a trend. She has no concept of moneY and has no concept of what it’s like to be trashed and called names and be looked at for your skin colour.

I remember a couple of years ago watching a YouTuber cosmobyhaley who made a video about how YouTube isn’t going to last forever and her current fame and income may not last and she needed to physically go out, earn a living, because she needed back up and some sort of ‘real’ job (she was in the beauty industry on YouTube) and was honest and raw about social media. I don’t think our Sezzy has the capacity to think about things like that or her future.
I love how they are building a "podcast" room in their new house and how so much of their lives is centered around "content". It is so naiive of them to act like YouTube is going to be source of income for the rest of their lives or something. Did anyone else get really annoyed and shocked when they mentioned how Sarah spent like $2000 on a single rug and bought like 3 of them? ...and yet she can't donate to COVID-19 or BLM? Y'all that makes me livid.

Does anyone else think the food she makes looks...not appetizing and boring? I'm like, how does she eat like this every single day? I don't know maybe it looks great to other people, but I'm South Asian, so to me, I'm like wow, this is boring! Haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel consistently torn about Kurt. On one hand I think he's a victim of Sarah's psychological, emotional and verbal abuse, but on the other I think he sold out for the lifestyle she offers him. I don't think their relationship will last because it is so toxic. His anxiety will likely reach heights he has never experienced over the coming months. Maybe that's what Sarah was talking about when she said she wanted to elevate this campaign lol. Sorry, snarky, but she's really awful to him and he's too spineless to stand up to her. Makes me sad and disgusted at the same time.
I agree with with pretty much everything you are saying here except that I don't think it's very fair to call him spineless for not standing up to her. I think somebody has mentioned this on GG recently - men can be victims in abusive relationships just as much as women can. Just because he is a man does not mean he needs to be able to stand up to her - she is manipulating him and abusing him emotionally. Not to mention the fact that they have a child together and he no doubt depends on her financially / to keep up the lifestyle he has grown accustomed to thanks to her.
I was in a mentally abusive relationship with a raging gaslighting narcissist for 3 years and looking back, I don't have a clue why I didn't leave on day 1. But when you're in it, it's like they've brainwashed you. It's madness. (and in my case he didn't even provide for me so god knows how many layers that must add)
Narcissists are really something. And we all know how manipulative Sarah is, I mean, look at her minions and how blindly they are following her every word - no doubt she has a similar effect on people in her life. Add her financial influence / power and that's a recipe for disaster in any relationship if you ask me.
I am rambling now but my point is, I don't think we should put the blame on the victim here (the victim being Kurt). I find it so hard to come to a conclusion on how much of an asshole he is, it really is hard with him; but as far as Sarah's manipulation is concerned, he is definitely a victim.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.