Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly came back on the right day. This "motivational" post from Kurt is jarring, to say the least.

Imagine being so conceited that you have the audacity to say that everyone else is lazy, cowardly, and are all-around failures who talk a big game but don't deliver.
This is so spot on. My jaw literally dropped when I read his post, their conceitedness knows no bounds apparently.

And so great to have you back 2xblended, I've missed your articulate posts that cut right through to the heart of matters. Wishing you good health for 2020! (I've just spent a week in hospital before xmas and though I appreciate having treatment available it's not my favourite place to be, but chronic illness ya know, whatcha gonna do... just manage it the best we can. It is great to be home though, and wishing you all the best too!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I certainly came back on the right day. This "motivational" post from Kurt is jarring, to say the least.

Imagine being so conceited that you have the audacity to say that everyone else is lazy, cowardly, and are all-around failures who talk a big game but don't deliver.
Let's be clear about this: what has Kurt achieved?

He fakes cutsie couples moments and photos for the 'gram whilst they're arguing behind the scenes.
He's been trapped into a relationship by an accidental pregnancy.
He's living in a flat and house fully owned by his instagram girlfriend.
He's cashing in on his partner's fame for freebie cameras and gadgets.
He takes insta photos of Sarah doing her centaur pose and calls it a career.
He spent the first months of his baby's life hiding from his responsibilities and taking jobs abroad.
He has picked up trash on the beach, in between using disposable cups, takeaway food boxes, plastic cutlery, and taking repeated helicopter trips for the 'gram all at the expense of our precious planet.
He has publicly showcased himself to be insensitive, uneducated and intolerant (when he said that mothers could "feel" if their babies were okay in the womb and doctors didn't know what they were talking about when they told her she needs to be induced to save Fox's life; when he whined about her dressing him in a skirt; when he made that "poor" joke from their multi-million dollar home; when he called their day catastrophic in the midst of the bush fires; when they joked that Fox has to be a cool boy and not an accountant).
I'm sure there are more examples but I'm ill so this is the best my brain can do right now.

Basically, his life accomplishments are: being an arse and being engaged to a bigger arse whom he is financially reliant upon.
Okay, Kurt, we're the failures who will never accomplish anything in 2020. :rolleyes: You're clearly the only person who has the will power to actually get tit done. Whatever helps you sleep at night, you ginormous arse.
Welcome back!

His caption also makes almost zero sense. Its a vague attempt at being motivational, but just comes off as condescending and so try-hard. The people kissing his ass in the comments need to shake out of it because that was not at all inspiring. Tbh made me not want to set any goals for next year or move toward the ones I have, if I'm just a big failure.

This is so spot on. My jaw literally dropped when I read his post, their conceitedness knows no bounds apparently.

And so great to have you back 2xblended, I've missed your articulate posts that cut right through to the heart of matters. Wishing you good health for 2020! (I've just spent a week in hospital before xmas and though I appreciate having treatment available it's not my favourite place to be, but chronic illness ya know, whatcha gonna do... just manage it the best we can. It is great to be home though, and wishing you all the best too!)
Thank you! Sorry to hear you had to be in hospital, too. I feel the exact same way- very grateful to have excellent care readily available, but man, is it ever depressing being in there! Wishing you health and laughter in the year ahead. 😘

Welcome back!

His caption also makes almost zero sense. Its a vague attempt at being motivational, but just comes off as condescending and so try-hard. The people kissing his ass in the comments need to shake out of it because that was not at all inspiring. Tbh made me not want to set any goals for next year or move toward the ones I have, if I'm just a big failure.
Exactly this. This could have been an inspiring message. Instead it puts people down and makes them less inclined to believe in themselves and their ability to accomplish great things.
They want to be influencers and claim they are doing great things, but all they ever do is act snakry and superior, putting their followers down and making them feel inadequate. They are such ugly humans.

(Also, I'm cross posting the below here because it addresses this point).
The thing that is maddening about this is that he could have made this a wonderful motivational post.
He could have said, let's make this the year we actually accomplish our goals. Let's make this the year we support and encourage each other to achieve our dreams. Like in his last line: don't self-sabotage, don't be fearful, go after your dreams. That's all he needed to say.
Instead, he shamed others, calling them lazy and afraid and incompetent. That's so unnecessary.
Now I see that it's not just Sarah who is into publicly shaming other people and acting like she's the best thing since sliced bread. He is cut from the same cloth. No wonder they're together. A pair of egomaniacs in their echo chamber. They legitimately believe they are better than everyone else.
How are they "influencers"? What kind of influence are they having by shaming their followers in this manner?

Reactions: 5
I had to read it a couple of times to make sense of it. I had started typing a diplomatic reasoning for why he may not have meant to come off as a judgemental prick given he's not the most articulate writer. But as I was working through it, I realised all the adjustments he could have wrote, he would have if he thought that way - e.g. he could have framed it around how he has also done these things in the past, so everyone let's not do this anymore. But he didn't, because like Sarah he lacks introspection and humility.

I also think it ultimately shows how he see's people who are not 'successful' in his eyes and his simplistic, sheltered, privileged view of the world. Wouldn't it be nice if just reading some quote makes people automatically 'stop' and change their behaviour - long term can be difficult Kurt for many reasons. Wouldn't it be nice if people who only worked hard achieved success? As mentioned above, this is especially rich coming from someone who has got a giant leg up because of who he is dating. It would be unlikely he would be where he is now, no matter how hard he worked, without dating Sarah.

Reactions: 3
That fauxspirational post reminded me of a guy I used to know who represents himself on socials as this self-made mogul, spiritual advisor and good-time guy. He's always got long diatribes in his captions on how to live well and be emotionally healthy. Everything about his personality is so carefully curated. In reality, his father bought him an investment property, he's got the spiritual depth of a rice cake, he's incapable of making a real organic connection with anyone, he has no real friends, and he was taken to court for domestic abuse. The point is, be real wary of anyone that age trying to speak with any authority on success and personal growth, because it's almost guaranteed that they wouldn't know hard work and adversity if it hit them in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The point is, be real wary of anyone that age trying to speak with any authority on success and personal growth, because it's almost guaranteed that they wouldn't know hard work and adversity if it hit them in the face.
That is the exact thought I had when I saw Kurt's douchey post! What does he know about adversity? Zilch!

I cannot and will not watch the vlog. I'm over it. Sounds pretty anticlimactic from what people have described.

Said this before but I think they got married when she found out she was pregnant and they suddenly started going to church. This announcement and the wedding is all for show and sponsorships. She's back to her pre-baby weight now so she can have #milf wedding photos to look back on. :rolleyes:

• Sick
I also agree that they are already legally married. Her family seem the kind of religious where it would be more than a disappointment and an oh well but an expectation that it should be done. Though it doesn't seem to bother them to much how their daughter makes her money:rolleyes: .

My initial thoughts re: the filmed proposal that was that Sarah was leaving the how to up to Kurt as a surprise and he flopped it by doing a basic proposal. But then really this is Sarah, the control freak, that we're talking about. If she didn't like how he did it on the balcony to fit the narrative, she would re-film and stage it somewhere herself before releasing it. Everything has been staged around the engagement to maximise views, from the build up, the hints and release of the videos. I think we need to mindful that she reads GG and has addressed speculation from there many times. Many people were expecting an elaborate over-staged proposal where it would be obvious that she was involved, easy way to flip the script, especially if you're already married ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I also agree that they are already legally married. Her family seem the kind of religious where it would be more than a disappointment and an oh well but an expectation that it should be done. Though it doesn't seem to bother them to much how their daughter makes her money:rolleyes: .

My initial thoughts re: the filmed proposal that was that Sarah was leaving the how to up to Kurt as a surprise and he flopped it by doing a basic proposal. But then really this is Sarah, the control freak, that we're talking about. If she didn't like how he did it on the balcony to fit the narrative, she would re-film and stage it somewhere herself before releasing it. Everything has been staged around the engagement to maximise views, from the build up, the hints and release of the videos. I think we need to mindful that she reads GG and has addressed speculation from there many times. Many people were expecting an elaborate over-staged proposal where it would be obvious that she was involved, easy way to flip the script, especially if you're already married ;)
I agree with you SOOO much! I was thinking it earlier- that she's trying to go against what we're expecting and having a laugh at everyone's expense, especially since they're probably already married.
The idiocy of it is that she's trying to prove *us* wrong when we're not her target audience anyhow! Her stans are the ones funding her exorbitant lifestyle, so in reality she's letting them down because she's entirely focused on us. She's busy trying to combat our commentary and essentially catering her content to us in a way (just as she did with her insta rant about haters) and we're not even the ones paying for her crappy products. Meanwhile the stans were desperate for some grand, romantic, pRiNcEsS fairy tale proposal and they got 2 mediocre vlogs instead, LOL!

• Haha
I'm trying to keep this up to date but am still recovering and mostly out of it, so apologies if I've left out any big news. Would really appreciate it if someone could fill in any blanks in my posts. :)

I just saw that she's put up insta stories firstly saying that the NSW bush fires are spreading farther along the coastline and that their area is on high alert, but then also posted blueprints of her home renos and how excited she is about her vision coming to life....errr, wtf? :oops:
Does she not get how insensitive it is to brag about having a multi million dollar home gutted and redesigned by a professional when people all around her (quite literally) are losing their homes to these fires?

It's not even surprising to me at this point but it certainly disgusts me to the same degree each time she does something this insensitive. I can't even put into words how inhumane I find her and Kurt to be.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm trying to keep this up to date but am still recovering and mostly out of it, so apologies if I've left out any big news. Would really appreciate it if someone could fill in any blanks in my posts. :)

I just saw that she's put up insta stories firstly saying that the NSW bush fires are spreading farther along the coastline and that their area is on high alert, but then also posted blueprints of her home renos and how excited she is about her vision coming to life....errr, wtf? :oops:
Does she not get how insensitive it is to brag about having a multi million dollar home gutted and redesigned by a professional when people all around her (quite literally) are losing their homes to these fires?

It's not even surprising to me at this point but it certainly disgusts me to the same degree each time she does something this insensitive. I can't even put into words how inhumane I find her and Kurt to be.

Edit to add screenshots of these stories. Credit to the GG user who captured them.
This!! She is truly so scatterbrained and not in a good way. Its so insensitive. One post is about how her and Kurt are going to raise money...Remember the whole $1 debacle. This should be great to watch it pan out. And the next post is about her home reno and the next is about how its so hot that she had to work out in the air con for pilates. She seriously is so ignorant.

I see other Australian influencers pumping out info, publishing whatever to try and connect families and get information out. They use their internet access for good and not for profit while Sarah's day seems to be doing it for the views and to try and fix her image after the 1 dollar profit flop she had.

And yes I think they have actually been married since she found out she was preggo. Yes I think she wanted to be back to pre-baby weight for the wedding photos. Yes I think she knew he was going to "propose" as to a big reason as to why the hawaii trip even happened. and why she broke it up into two videos. Sarah wants twice the views, twice the profits, twice the cash cow grab.

Edit to add screenshots of these stories. Credit to the GG user who captured them.
ooh that was me! There was also one of Fox and a joke saying he’s “mourning” the loss of their plant...ffs there are people who have lost everything! Makes me so mad.

Reactions: 2
ooh that was me! There was also one of Fox and a joke saying he’s “mourning” the loss of their plant...ffs there are people who have lost everything! Makes me so mad.
So it was! Glad you're on here too! (y)
Thanks for sharing those screenshots. I am always careful to credit the pics I take from over there but I never quote anyone's posts or state their usernames since I don't have express permission to do so. Some people are very GG loyal and don't want to be mentioned here. I try to get my own screenshots when I can but often others have beaten me to it. :)
_____
So I see she's done duck all about the bush fires thus far. She's been too busy baking more paleo rocks for her next scam "cookbook". :LOL:
Here's hoping she chokes on one of those concrete rings doughnuts so that we don't have to watch her exploit the bushfire catastrophe as a marketing gimmick to increase her engagement. :mad:

Not to harp on about this but, all Sarah had to do was say, 'This is the charity we donated to, we'd love it if you could contribute, too' or 'Here are the top 3 links for anyone who wants to donate to the bushfire appeals'.
Why on earth did she make a big statement saying they're coming up with an innovative idea and ask people to 'stay tuned'? It's so unnecessary and it doesn't accomplish anything. If you want to help, put up a link and recommend your followers donate. It's literally that simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why on earth did she make a big statement saying they're coming up with an innovative idea and ask people to 'stay tuned'? It's so unnecessary and it doesn't accomplish anything. If you want to help, put up a link and recommend your followers donate. It's literally that simple.
Because she always has to come up with the most over the top sneaky project since as we all know she is sooooo creative! I mean come on she's not going to just share links like the other peasants...

• Haha
Not to harp on about this but, all Sarah had to do was say, 'This is the charity we donated to, we'd love it if you could contribute, too' or 'Here are the top 3 links for anyone who wants to donate to the bushfire appeals'.
Because an innovated idea will make her money somehow 🤷🏼‍♀️?

Reactions: 1
I hope not because now is not the time to be causing more pain to people. But unfortunately I think it's either likely to be a profit or heavy in self promotion for Sarah. The fact that she's dragged her feet this time around, shows how little she learnt from her last public shaming regarding bushfire donations. Anyone with an ounce of self-reflection would have tried to identify why people were upset and then thought about what they should've done. This is not Sarah. I agree that the simple approach would be to keep promoting charities to donate to, lay off flaunting her multiple homes and stop promoting her unnecessary products.

I've also put this on GG, so kind of a double post. Last night was hectic. The fires hit our town, our house was surrounded on three sides - honestly looking at the map, I don't know how it survived but it did. My firefighter husband has been out since 6 pm last night and is still out there fighting with no sleep. I evacuated days ago but he's keeping in touch regularly. No lives were lost thank goodness, and they have done an amazing job in absolutely horrendous conditions. I felt the need to share hope that's okay.

This morning I looked at SD's stories and felt so infuriated by her wording. She says "here's where I've donated to and you can too IF YOU'RE IN A POSITION TO HELP". It's twice now she has worded it like this. It maddens me because when she's schilling her products she never, ever says "Hey guys, buy this if you're in a position to". It's all "Don't miss out" "It's restocking" "Get in quick," hyping it up to everyone and anyone. It's the whole attitude that when it's for her products it's really super duper important to buy it now. But when it's donating, it's only if you're in a position to. Her whole attitude stinks. Helping others is far less important than buying products. She's instilling these morals in all her young impressionable followers.

The fact that she's dragged her feet this time around, shows how little she learnt from her last public shaming regarding bushfire donations.
Yes, why is she taking sooo long to do anything. It's like she's missing the boat altogether. Is she hoping if she waits long enough it will blow over and she won't have to do anything? It's actually embarrassing for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've also put this on GG, so kind of a double post. Last night was hectic. The fires hit our town, our house was surrounded on three sides - honestly looking at the map, I don't know how it survived but it did. My firefighter husband has been out since 6 pm last night and is still out there fighting with no sleep. I evacuated days ago but he's keeping in touch regularly. No lives were lost thank goodness, and they have done an amazing job in absolutely horrendous conditions. I felt the need to share hope that's okay.

This morning I looked at SD's stories and felt so infuriated by her wording. She says "here's where I've donated to and you can too IF YOU'RE IN A POSITION TO HELP". It's twice now she has worded it like this. It maddens me because when she's schilling her products she never, ever says "Hey guys, buy this if you're in a position to". It's all "Don't miss out" "It's restocking" "Get in quick," hyping it up to everyone and anyone. It's the whole attitude that when it's for her products it's really super duper important to buy it now. But when it's donating, it's only if you're in a position to. Her whole attitude stinks. Helping others is far less important than buying products. She's instilling these morals in all her young impressionable followers.

Yes, why is she taking sooo long to do anything. It's like she's missing the boat altogether. Is she hoping if she waits long enough it will blow over and she won't have to do anything? It's actually embarrassing for her.
Thank you for what you and your husband do and sacrifice! I hope you know it does not go unnoticed and should not go unappreciated!

I find Sarah infuriating. In so many ways, but in regards to the fire, it’s like her attitude is off. If this was affecting her directly we wouldn’t hear the end of it (think how she acted like a toddler with the airport situation) but the fact that it doesn’t affect her directly makes her have an entire different attitude. It’s a PR move attitude rather than a human move.

Don't worry about cross-posting. This thread is just another record of Sarah's lies, so the same facts on both threads is actually a good thing. People will stumble upon one or the other, but either way they'll see the light.

I'm heartbroken about the bushfire situation and I'm so sorry to hear your town was one of the ones affected. Thankfully no lives were lost and I'm hoping all the animals in the area were saved. To see these bush fires ravaging whole towns on this scale and for this many weeks has been truly heartbreaking and devastating. I don't have words to express how gut wrenching it is. My heart goes out to Australia.
Thank you for posting this update. I'm humbled by firefighters like your husband. The work they do is so difficult and dangerous, and they don't get enough recognition for their sacrifices.

If this was affecting her directly we wouldn’t hear the end of it (think how she acted like a toddler with the airport situation) but the fact that it doesn’t affect her directly makes her have an entire different attitude. It’s a PR move attitude rather than a human move.
:love: (y)

• Heart
Ooooo but Sarah you aren’t really always honest.
FF8A8F3F-1A53-47B5-905C-AD5846E5BBAC.jpeg

Another good comment said “will it be 100% of the proceeds or 100% of the profits”. People are starting to catch on and actually question how false this chick is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.