Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

^ The Instastory

(zooms out to luxury apartment that many living below the poverty line only dream about)

Reactions: 3
Hey! I've just moved over from GG. (So last week I decided I'd been spending too much time on the internet... deleted my GG account and disabled Insta... but I'm back haha - anyway now I can't get onto GG, re-registering is not working, but I've registered here - same username as my old GG one).

Anyway.... I wanted to comment on the earthyandy stuff in Hawaii. There's some comments on GG that earthyandy is more toned than SD. And I really wanted to say they have completely different body types. Andrea is an ectomorph - she has long limbs and is naturally lean. Sarah seem more like mesomorph - short, builds muscle easier, rounder. It is so important for different body types to be represented. And the really sad thing is I feel like Sarah is continually trying to force her body shape to try and become an ectomorph figure (but in a shorter "extra small" body :rolleyes: ). Imagine a world where she celebrated her body instead of punishing it, all the good she could do for young minds, for young girls with different shaped body. Being fit and healthy whilst still having a different body type. Instead she's pushing her disordered view on them and it honestly makes me really sad for her and all the impressionable young people she influences("poisons") with her mindset.

Earthyandy is no paragon either. She's a typical influencer, spruiking more and more items. Some of her feed is about "family, good vibes, love" but the large proportion is schilling. Don't get me started on her pregnant sister-in-law rocamoons who wasn't going to get induced last week no matter what (almost 42 weeks) - risk of death to unborn babies rises very significantly after 42 weeks... but, no, just like SD they know better... Luckily she had her baby boy safely, but then in the very second post after his birth, used him as a prop for an ad in an instastory - it was horrible.

Anyway, sorry, I digress... back to Sarah, I also do think with Hawaii she may have done more interesting things (hikes maybe, road trips maybe)... and is leaving it for the vlog. But why wouldn't she hype it a bit. Like "we just had the most amazing day, can't wait to show you on the vlog" - maybe she really did just stay in the hotel the whole trip - wouldn't put it past her, seeing as that's what the last Byron vlog seemed to be. So sad and boring. I get they have a baby (I have two myself) but with their fit life, they could easily get one of those backpack baby carriers and go hiking. Unadventurous...

Reactions: 5
Hey @LurkerLizzy on GG you posted asking about Sarah's form on the pilates story. To me it looked like, firstly, her bottom was too high so her core was not engaged.

She was also using more explosive movements in her arms to push up and lower down. She was coming down too quickly, and then pushing up fast - instead of a controlled movement. She was also gripping the bar with her hands, instead of placing her hands on top. They were both locking their elbows at the top which I also found not quite right. To completely engage the muscles for the entire movement you wouldn't lock them like that.

From what my instructor is always saying, pilates is about slow, controlled movements, and isolating muscles. It's much harder to do something slower - instead Sarah was using momentum, it didn't look to me like a pilates move the way she was performing it. She even commented that the instructor was much smoother.

Reactions: 5
Apparently content creators on YouTube must disclose any paid partnerships within 30 seconds. I don't recall ever seeing "This video contains paid promotion" on a Sarah's Day video. She still plays pretty fast and loose with her Mazda deal. How has she not copped a fine yet?

Reactions: 4
Classic Sarah thinking the rules don't apply to her.

Is that something you can report on Youtube videos?

I do think a lot of her followers are naive that everything she puts out is paid somehow. She wrote a caption about not working and just being a mum on holidays - this is while she has promoted at least labang, bondi tans and white fox. Not working would be staying off social media completely.

Apparently content creators on YouTube must disclose any paid partnerships within 30 seconds. I don't recall ever seeing "This video contains paid promotion" on a Sarah's Day video. She still plays pretty fast and loose with her Mazda deal. How has she not copped a fine yet?
I’m not entirely sure about this 100% but I don’t think in Australia you have to, I know UK and Canada sees it as a big issue but I don’t know how it all works on you tube when it comes to where you live in the world if that makes a difference or not.. I could be completely wrong though

Reactions: 1
I’m not entirely sure about this 100% but I don’t think in Australia you have to, I know UK and Canada sees it as a big issue but I don’t know how it all works on you tube when it comes to where you live in the world if that makes a difference or not.. I could be completely wrong though
Seems they're more strict about this in those regions but there are definitely guidelines in Australia about disclosing partnerships as ads and how the Advertising Standards Board handles breaches of these provisions: https://www.scrunch.com/blog/influencer-disclosure-australia

Regardless, Sez still flagrantly disregards the code of ethics when it suits her.

Reactions: 2
Howdy,
Just saying hello as I've jumped across from GG. I don't have much to add at the moment, as it seems that they've travelled around the world to do what they do at home. Not even up to the enjoyable hate watching standard at the moment.

And just to add to this thread also, Kurt is also trash. He's got to be aware of the provable lies that she puts out into the world to make a profit. He doesn't care enough to leave, so he is at the bare minimum complicit in all her bullshit. Please no 'poor kurt'.
Welcome!
Truth be told, I feel like he laughs and makes fun of the fact that she lies and puts out her fake persona and makes money. Almost laughing at the expense and stupidity of her sheep for purchasing her products and making the both of them reaps of money.
I think neither of them really have any integrity to them. They dont care about it, because this whole fake persona, cheap products, and all the rest of it, makes them money so to kurt I can see him do a "who cares" "its not your fault, they purchase the stuff, they watch the stuff, thats on them" instead of saying "thats not right"

Classic Sarah thinking the rules don't apply to her.

Is that something you can report on Youtube videos?
I wish so truly that Sarah couldn't delete comments. I believe unless it is something truly horrid (you guys know what I mean) that the most the user should be able to do is report the comment to either Youtube or Instagram for review, and its up to Youtube and Instagram to delete or keep the comment. As it is such a regulation of speech on the part of the consumer or commenter, and its also giving such a false image of "everyone loves me" to not only other followers/sheep but also to brands. Its all wrong if ya ask me

Reactions: 6
She won't even get a christmas tree or decorate for her sons first christmas! That seems so sad especially for how sarah is all "i've only ever wanted to be a mum"
Not sure how it is down under, but she hasn't seemed to do one single christmas this entire season for the christian church goer that she says to be

She won't even get a christmas tree or decorate for her sons first christmas! That seems so sad especially for how sarah is all "i've only ever wanted to be a mum"
Not sure how it is down under, but she hasn't seemed to do one single christmas this entire season for the christian church goer that she says to be
If she is so into her living trees that she doesn't want a full sized fake tree, why not get a miniature "fox sized" fake tree? Then they can have a tree for his first Christmas since Sarah "Looooooves Christmas sooooo much" and they can have family photos and memories of them at their home that is decorated to an extent.

• Heart
It annoys me so much how much she shames Kurt every time he eats anything “unhealthy”. No doubt she’ll be taking her own food to her parent’s house for Xmas day. She preaches “balance” but she doesn’t know the meaning of the word as I’ve never seen anyone as obsessive over their diet as her

It annoys me so much how much she shames Kurt every time he eats anything “unhealthy”. No doubt she’ll be taking her own food to her parent’s house for Xmas day. She preaches “balance” but she doesn’t know the meaning of the word as I’ve never seen anyone as obsessive over their diet as her
Right? Its like she isn't the only one in her family that can have these "food intolerances"... she must make kurt, and fox have them too...

She definitely has an unhealthy mindset when it comes to food.

Right? Its like she isn't the only one in her family that can have these "food intolerances"... she must make kurt, and fox have them too...

She definitely has an unhealthy mindset when it comes to food.
And also it's not the end of the world if you have a sensitivity to lactose and still eat some. I have a mild intolerance (more like a sensitivity which is what I'm sure Kurt has) and I still eat cheese, put milk in my coffee and eat ice cream and I'm not dying from pain. Yes I might fart more but who cares really?

• Heart
X-posting from the other board: Her talent agency Two Palms only represents her, Kurt, and some other chick, which suggests it might have been set up by a mate in their particular interests. That said, it's only relatively new so that they're his only clients speaks to a pre-existing relationship. It also looks like Kurt's an employee as well as a client.

In any case, Two Palms is partnered with almost every brand that Sez has 'forgotten' to claim as paid sponsorship. In addition, they're trying to spin a yarn about Sez and Kurt's podcast getting 800k downloads per months when that can easily be disproved, and it's an embarrassing inflation of that figure.

Wow, she doesn't seem to understand the very basic of things. In her story today she said her Apple Watch must be off because it shows only 350 burnt calories and hurts watch shows around 600.. well thats because he ways 20 - 30 KG more then you Sarah, it takes a LOT more energy to move his body then yours. Like how can she not know simple things like that considering she hands out weight loss advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s the two ingredient lists on the body bloom and on the glow recipe powder! What a copy cat list!!
31B766C6-A5C1-49B2-A09C-DEB60677CD47.jpeg

19627200-BD5B-4321-A26A-3529D64A3490.jpeg

and ahhhhh foook, he proposed! Thank god kurt is just as bad as her. On h

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For some reason I thought they already were engaged!

Popped on to her stories and laughed at the spelling mistake in her story on baby-led weaning! 'he's fine motor skills' :rolleyes:
Do all influencers not know how to re-read text before you click send? Just because there's no red squiggly line doesn't mean you've got it right!

Ooh, it's nice to be back.
I'm not caught up and probably won't be for a while yet, but I see they have finally admitted to being engaged. Took them long enough. :rolleyes:
Truth is, they got married as soon as they found out she was pregnant because of religious reasons/tradition (they've been quite consistent in showcasing they are like that). They just were dragging it out and pretending the proposal and marriage are happening "in the moment".

I can understand hyping the proposal/wedding because they're gonna milk that cash cow. Everything will be sponsored, from the ring, to the hen/stag parties, to the outfits and venues, the catering and guest memorabilia...there's a lot of money to be made off of this train.

I certainly came back on the right day. This "motivational" post from Kurt is jarring, to say the least.

Imagine being so conceited that you have the audacity to say that everyone else is lazy, cowardly, and are all-around failures who talk a big game but don't deliver.
Let's be clear about this: what has Kurt achieved?

He fakes cutsie couples moments and photos for the 'gram whilst they're arguing behind the scenes.
He's been trapped into a relationship by an accidental pregnancy.
He's living in a flat and house fully owned by his instagram girlfriend.
He's cashing in on his partner's fame for freebie cameras and gadgets.
He takes insta photos of Sarah doing her centaur pose and calls it a career.
He spent the first months of his baby's life hiding from his responsibilities and taking jobs abroad.
He has picked up trash on the beach, in between using disposable cups, takeaway food boxes, plastic cutlery, and taking repeated helicopter trips for the 'gram all at the expense of our precious planet.
He has publicly showcased himself to be insensitive, uneducated and intolerant (when he said that mothers could "feel" if their babies were okay in the womb and doctors didn't know what they were talking about when they told her she needs to be induced to save Fox's life; when he whined about her dressing him in a skirt; when he made that "poor" joke from their multi-million dollar home; when he called their day catastrophic in the midst of the bush fires; when they joked that Fox has to be a cool boy and not an accountant).
I'm sure there are more examples but I'm ill so this is the best my brain can do right now.

Basically, his life accomplishments are: being an arse and being engaged to a bigger arse whom he is financially reliant upon.
Okay, Kurt, we're the failures who will never accomplish anything in 2020. :rolleyes: You're clearly the only person who has the will power to actually get tit done. Whatever helps you sleep at night, you ginormous arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.