Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bunch of us left messages on her insta posts yesterday calling her out on her rotten attitude and ungratefulness.
I think I've officially been blocked! :ROFLMAO:
And from what I can see, all the other posts have been deleted. Tanika is working overtime! :geek:

I want to keep this place as updated as the other one, so that Google searches bring up all the receipts on Sarah. Particularly as she's so busy censoring her own platforms yet again.
I don't think you should be able to just sensor and delete comments. Especially if you are an "official blue check" account. whether that be on instagram or on youtube. And if you want something deleted, say it be something truly wrong then you should have to report it and either youtube or instagram would have to delete it. ya feel?
Im sorry you got blocked. I'll try and be good about screen shot-ting and posting her stories.

Does anyone know if they get names when you dislike their video? meaning they can go and block you for disliking?

-----------------------------NEW MESSAGE-----------------
This comment on her last video makes me laugh
E5491797-D035-42A8-89EE-648BB5D4B32D.jpeg

So many new members over there asking for the thread here. People with literally 2-5 posts under their usernames. Safe to assume at least some of them are her stans/ employees. She needs to stop trying to infiltrate us! :ROFLMAO:
I'm only sharing the link with people I know are legitimately working to uncover her. I do not want anybody making personal attacks on here.
Time will tell. If the stans try to derail us here, they'll be shown the door. :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely! This thread has never been attacking each other, its never been attacking sarah, its only ever been exposing her lies, discussing our views on her lies, and agreeing with each other. And it absolutely should stay that way!

But welcome all the new members! You did good @2xblended :love:

Has the link to the Sezzy rants insta been posted yet?

Yet another brilliant resource to help Sarah keep track of her lies, since she gets them all mixed up. :ROFLMAO:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS!
I have always wished that there was a youtube channel to expose the lies of Sarah and in turn LEM. (especially after LEM bullied that girl to take down her video...if you know you know) but I wouldn't want it to be a drama channel as I dont believe its drama. its just facts.

So this instagram is actual #goals

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just a thought, but the Kiyah girl has interacted with the Sezzrants account, right?
In the interests of exposing Sez's lies, could Sezzrants contact Kiyah and ask her for screenshots directly, so we can provide a side-by-side comparison? And perhaps Kiyah could also show us the comments/msgs she got from the SeZzY-PsYcHoS? It all just goes to show the kind of behaviour that Sarah encourages.

I don't think you should be able to just sensor and delete comments. Especially if you are an "official blue check" account. whether that be on instagram or on youtube. And if you want something deleted, say it be something truly wrong then you should have to report it and either youtube or instagram would have to delete it. ya feel?
Agree 100%!!

@2xblended thanks for all your hardwork getting this forum up & running! All the best over the next month. No doubt there'll be a mountain of crap for you to catch up on when you're back 🙄

Last edited:
I’m loving how much interest there is on this thread now too. And it’s great that we can have this little place where there aren’t any sezzy fans / tanika (that we know of) here to attack us.

If I’m honest I actually received a few DMs on GG with people criticising me for my post replies. They were in support of Sarah and trying to make me feel sorry for having my views. One of them went so far as to say I was committing criminal behaviour... speaking my mind on the internet 🤣

Safe to say they did NOT get an invitation over here.

Can’t wait to get some more good receipts on here which help us build our case against the princess brat and her royal stans.

Reactions: 2
If I’m honest I actually received a few DMs on GG with people criticising me for my post replies. They were in support of Sarah and trying to make me feel sorry for having my views. One of them went so far as to say I was committing criminal behaviour... speaking my mind on the internet 🤣
Sounds like the same stans on her IG who accuse detractors of slander...

I’m loving how much interest there is on this thread now too. And it’s great that we can have this little place where there aren’t any sezzy fans / tanika (that we know of) here to attack us.

Safe to say they did NOT get an invitation over here.

Can’t wait to get some more good receipts on here which help us build our case against the princess brat and her royal stans.
I’m so sorry they told you you were being criminal! But I’m glad you found a great thread that agrees with you!
When you look at her feed and her comment sections it’s easy to feel like your kinda nuts in that you are the only one seeing the lies because she deletes. And then you realize naaah she is the nuts one! She is a liar and she has an army of minions she celebrates and praises them attacking instead of being a proper example! She is so full of bologna it’s sickening!

Lol Sarah just put up a new vlog and she referred to Fox as “kind of like a dog”

Can we confirm that she sees her son more as a pet / prop as opposed to a real human baby?

Considering she said this whole Hawaii trip was a “30th birthday trip for Kurt” I’m surprised she hasn’t really mentioned his birthday at all? Lord knows when it’s her birthday she goes on and on about it about for weeks on end... plus 30 is a milestone birthday!

On another note. Someone on GG said they wish no harm to her, but hope she becomes irrelevant and focuses on bonding with her son. I think that summed it up nicely (though she also needs lots and lots of therapy).

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the link! I’ve taken a few days to read it all, but I like that it seems as though this thread is more about exposing Sarah and less about accidentally offending another poster. I think the first post I made on GG questioning her need to be constantly naked in her stories in the first few months of Fox being born, I got my throat jumped down by all these other mums saying that she needs to be because she’s breastfeeding, when I wasn’t saying she couldn’t be naked if she needed to be, I was saying that she didn’t need to be on her stories at the same time or she could put on a $800 robe. To me, she was doing it so people would write to her and say how amazing her post partum body was. That’s all. So that has often quietened me at times.

And I know it has been mentioned before, but what on earth are her family thinking of all this? I mean, my siblings would have definitely told me to pull my head in by now. It was actually my little sister that told me I was an idiot for following her. I made her watch one of Sarah’s YouTube videos and she was able to call her out immediately - it was the one where she and Kurt both apparently got a parasite in Bali and Kurt was going to go western medicine route and she was going the holistic route. Yet again, I’m pretty sure she just assumed she had one, that no actual testing was done to check, much like her myriad of other intolerances and PCOS etc, yet she started on a concoction of things to get rid of something that may not have even been there and I can’t remember exactly, but I don’t think there was ever a follow up to it all.

I could write forever but @2xblended and all the rest of you already articulate it so well!

Reactions: 9
Kurt’s 30th Birthday... does Sezzy buy him some extravagant gift... Nope, he just gets to post the social media pic first...

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the link! I’ve taken a few days to read it all, but I like that it seems as though this thread is more about exposing Sarah and less about accidentally offending another poster. I think the first post I made on GG questioning her need to be constantly naked in her stories in the first few months of Fox being born, I got my throat jumped down by all these other mums saying that she needs to be because she’s breastfeeding, when I wasn’t saying she couldn’t be naked if she needed to be, I was saying that she didn’t need to be on her stories at the same time or she could put on a $800 robe. To me, she was doing it so people would write to her and say how amazing her post partum body was. That’s all. So that has often quietened me at times.

And I know it has been mentioned before, but what on earth are her family thinking of all this? I mean, my siblings would have definitely told me to pull my head in by now. It was actually my little sister that told me I was an idiot for following her. I made her watch one of Sarah’s YouTube videos and she was able to call her out immediately - it was the one where she and Kurt both apparently got a parasite in Bali and Kurt was going to go western medicine route and she was going the holistic route. Yet again, I’m pretty sure she just assumed she had one, that no actual testing was done to check, much like her myriad of other intolerances and PCOS etc, yet she started on a concoction of things to get rid of something that may not have even been there and I can’t remember exactly, but I don’t think there was ever a follow up to it all.

I could write forever but @2xblended and all the rest of you already articulate it so well!
I 100% am with you on the not offending another user thing! I’m actually not going to use the GG thread anymore because of the amount of backlash I got over one stupid comment I made. I’m still getting hate DMs lol. People get so irked up and start attacking each other instead of sticking to the thread purpose which is exposing Sarah. I don’t understand, if you want to go against the grain and defend Sarah and think ‘she’s not that bad’ then why are you on these forums in the first place?

Long time lurker and this is a little off topic considering all of the Hawaii madness. hah! Apologies.

I’ve been reflecting a lot recently on my own experiences with disordered eating and low self esteem in my early 20’s —especially since Sarah started on her post-partum journey to “Project Comeback”.

Sarah’s channel was not around when I was going through these struggles but I do see a lot of similarities in our experiences — especially the obsession with her old “shredded body” (constantly looking at old photos of herself?) and wanting nothing more than to go back to that time in her life/be at that weight, even though she is fully aware of the health risks she was putting her body through. Not to mention the social isolation dedicating so much time to being shredded.

The shift from high school to college to adulthood can be quite overwhelming and I definitely used restricted eating and an obsession with healthy eating as a way to deal with it all, including some major/traumatic life events.

Not to psychoanalyse someone who I’ve never met but considering Sarah’s initial foray into extreme fitness was triggered by her own major life changes at this vulnerable stage in life (breakup, etc), I definitely empathise with her story a bit. It took me years to stop romanticising about this time in my life and to stop desperately trying to replicate how I was treating myself in order to find some control over my figure and find a healthy relationship with food and my self.

I can say that it was only with therapy that I was finally able to move on so I really hope for the sake of her son and the wellness of her impressionable fans that Sarah is talking through these things with a professional too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This morning I listened to Kristina Karlsson’s podcast with Sarah. I was actually thinking the other day how I haven’t heard Sarah as a guest on anyone else’s podcast - especially in the last year or so that I’ve been following her.
Firstly, I had not heard about this podcast episode at all through Sarah. She has a huge platform, and it would have been great for her to post that she was going to be a guest on it to drive her followers to Kristina’s podcast. She never even mentioned in any stories that she was recording an episode on someone else’s podcast, or even posted when it was released. Quite disappointing.
Secondly, her answers were horrific. She was so self centered and narcissistic that it was cringy. You could hear parts where obviously in the editing phase, Kristina has turned down Sarah’s mic so you couldn’t hear her trying to cut Kristina off when she was speaking. All of her answers revolved around herself, even when asked who inspires her.
Thirdly, I also find it so strange how often she refers to high school days! Sarah, you have been out of high school for nearly 10 years! It’s time to move on! She said her demographic of followers was (I think from memory) 18-24 year old females. That’s also beyond the years of high school!
And finally, if I had a dollar for every time she mentioned her “friends” then boy would I be rich! Who are these friends you speak of!?
I thought Kristina did a great job at trying to ask thought provoking and deeper questions, however you could tell how basic and surface level Sarah’s thoughts are with her responses.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been reflecting a lot recently on my own experiences with disordered eating and low self esteem in my early 20’s —especially since Sarah started on her post-partum journey to “Project Comeback”.
How is she still talking about Project Comeback?? We get it. You had a baby. But I thought we got over the whole project comeback thing a few months ago, as I hadn't heard her say it for a few months. FML. She is back on it....

She seriously looked overly muscular in those bathing suit photos. Like a weight lifting competition. I found her to look quite manly.

And finally, if I had a dollar for every time she mentioned her “friends” then boy would I be rich! Who are these friends you speak of!?
Sarah is so much like Lydia in this way. They dont have friends. They have indentured partners, and hired help that they like to call their best friend. But you pay them. So like uhhhh naaaah, they dont have friends. They are too self-centered, and too just bad humans to have friends.

Reactions: 4
Howdy,
Just saying hello as I've jumped across from GG. I don't have much to add at the moment, as it seems that they've travelled around the world to do what they do at home. Not even up to the enjoyable hate watching standard at the moment.

And just to add to this thread also, Kurt is also trash. He's got to be aware of the provable lies that she puts out into the world to make a profit. He doesn't care enough to leave, so he is at the bare minimum complicit in all her bullshit. Please no 'poor kurt'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And just to add to this thread also, Kurt is also trash. He's got to be aware of the provable lies that she puts out behind all her lies that she puts out into the world to make a profit. He doesn't care enough to leave, so he is at the bare minimum complicit in all her bullshit. Please no 'poor kurt'.
I lost sympathy for Kurt a while ago when it became abundantly clear that he was enabling this uber-entitled, disordered Sissy from the day they began dating. There have been so many points where he could have had a hard chat with her about how he has been represented in her feed, the patterns and dangers of her orthorexia and so on, but instead he's chosen to professionally benefit from them for his own profile boost. The "i'm tired and poor" remark was the final nail in that coffin.

I lost sympathy for Kurt a while ago when it became abundantly clear that he was enabling this uber-entitled, disordered Sissy from the day they began dating. There have been so many points where he could have had a hard chat with her about how he has been represented in her feed, the patterns and dangers of her orthorexia and so on, but instead he's chosen to professionally benefit from them for his own profile boost. The "i'm tired and poor" remark was the final nail in that coffin.
What was the tired and poor remark? I think I missed it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.