Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to un follower her ages ago!! I couldn’t stand her repetitive posts and un realistic food ‘goals’! It would be great if the points from old threads could be expressed on here - I had no idea there were other trash threads about her!
True that. I am pretty sure she has showed both a body bloom drink and a tropeaka smoothie everyday this week. And probably the ten weeks before that too 🤭

I'm been so busy with #megxit that I forgot to even check in on our other pretend puny princess! :ROFLMAO:
Has the fundraiser ended now? How much was the final amount raised? I can't find an update on her stories so I must have missed it earlier.
I cannot wait to see her make those donations and act like she's the one who did something special, not her stans who actually paid out of pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm been so busy with #megxit that I forgot to even check in on our other pretend puny princess! :ROFLMAO:
Has the fundraiser ended now? How much was the final amount raised? I can't find an update on her stories so I must have missed it earlier.
I cannot wait to see her make those donations and act like she's the one who did something special, not her stans who actually paid out of pocket.
the final amount was almost 400k but according to the "other thread" and also in my opinion, the whole thing was a bit dodgy. from numbers not matching to awkwardly cropped screenshots idk it smells fishy to me.

my first post in any thread EVER in my life! unfollowed her a few months ago as i just couldn't put up with her constant lies and contradicting herself. Plus it hurts me eyes to see all these filters on her face (and kid's face) and the donkey leg lol. i cant believe she's around my age (believe 26-27, correct if wrong) as she acts and speaks like a young teen.

Reactions: 7
the final amount was almost 400k but according to the "other thread" and also in my opinion, the whole thing was a bit dodgy. from numbers not matching to awkwardly cropped screenshots idk it smells fishy to me.

my first post in any thread EVER in my life! unfollowed her a few months ago as i just couldn't put up with her constant lies and contradicting herself. Plus it hurts me eyes to see all these filters on her face (and kid's face) and the donkey leg lol. i cant believe she's around my age (believe 26-27, correct if wrong) as she acts and speaks like a young teen.
Thanks for the update. :)
I see nothing has changed since I looked in yesterday, then. I was expecting another update by now...perhaps tomorrow when she's handed the money over to where it rightfully belongs. She must be about to transfer it to the charities- it's a simple click of a button to put it in their accounts.
I concur on the whole fundraiser being dodgy- and I haven't forgotten the abhorrent $1 donation attempt the first time- which is why I'm waiting for proof of her actually handing the money over. :whistle:

And welcome! Glad you made your first post here. It's a friendly thread. I hope you feel comfortable sticking around. :)

Well done for unfollowing her. While a lot of what she does is great for a laugh (like the donkey leg), I feel she's actually quite toxic. I would love for everyone to basically unfollow and only hate-watch sporadically so as not to have her dangerous messaging mess them up- not referring to you of course, just in general as Sarah is constantly negative and so disordered.
I find that constant negative mentality is insidious in the way it affects people. I often found my mood would change after watching her and I'd get quite low, only to realise that her constant complaining and over-dramatizing was draining me.

I can't find the @Daisyblue post to answer it. Not sure if the user deleted it or something is spazzing at my end.
To address the point raised, I've done my best to bring the main comments over from the other thread and to make this one as accurate a portrayal of Sarah's lies as possible. The first few pages on here are basically quotes of my posts on the other threads, addressing each area in which she has harmed people (eating disordered behaviour, over-exposing Fox online, CIN 3, etc.). I didn't want to quote other people without their permission, so I just brought my own words here making sure I covered all the major issues with her and her messaging.
If anyone from the other side feels there are points missing here, please feel free to cross-post the same information, or quote yourselves in the manner that I have.
In the end, the more information and clear records we keep on either site, the more likely people will realize that she's just a scammer who is robbing them blind.

On a completely separate note, people on the other side are just noticing now how much money she's made? :oops: I'm glad they are seeing the scale of her empire but I wish they'd taken note sooner. I made detailed posts about how much she was charging per insta mention from her early days up until today (@Spicy_bananas, do you remember this?) and nobody believed me. I had inside intel into what she's charging, and she's getting even more than people are estimating.
Her content has been sponsored since she started out living in her parents' house! Back then it was a gaming app, Shasha snacks, Tropeaka, fake tanners, Whitehorse coffee, and even the health food shop she would buy nuts from in her early vlogs (when she would make her own mix in the old videos with Tegan).

I wonder how her stans would feel knowing how much she has earned off of lying to them about the products she endorses. Some of them are waking up to the obvious sponsored content, but many have yet to understand that not one of her posts isn't sponsored in one way or another. They'd be shocked by the actual figures.
That article in the TL blog detailing how much some influencers charge was pretty spot on! Sarah is making a bloody fortune and has been since she started whilst still in University.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I definitely remember the absurd amount of money this scam artist actually makes! It makes me sick to think she became a millionaire on the back of naïve young women. Her greed knows no bounds and she'll continue to scam people as long as she can.

Reactions: 2
I agree it makes me nauseous to read the comments under her posts praising her. i feel bad for the young girls taking her as an example to lead by without knowing any better. Luckily i haven't purchased anything from her super-creative-and-original-product collection but i have access to her "sweat it to shred it" and it is absolute rubbish. i found her channel years and years ago (when she lived with her parents) and did become quite obsessed for a while but luckily i came to my senses not long after she moved into the small apartment. I think the biggest turn off for me was literally repeating word to word same story like a broken record and i realized i am not gaining anything from following this brat. now she has clearly lost the plot in this past year but i think it is mostly the greed that has kicked in. She saw how easy it was to make money and can't stop, it's like an addiction. It happens to about 90% of youtubers, doesn't matter which category. it is sad to see the originality disappearing from the world and even though i do check her stories on Instagram (mostly for the ridiculousness) but i haven't been able to finish a youtube video of hers in a VERY long time

So, no actual receipts posted that I've seen. Is she freaking kidding me?
It beggars belief. It really does. How many times- and in how many ways- is she going to screw this up? It's not that hard to do a good deed, is it Sarah? Are you really, really this dumb?
Post your actual sales made, show the amount raised, post proof (not claims) that you put the money where you said you would. Do not post about your house renos while the freaking country is burning down. Do not promote your own products instead of an active fundraising drive to save aforementioned country.
Heck, maybe get out of your privileged little bubble and go volunteer! It's not like you don't have any spare time to do so.

Reactions: 1
Has she posted any receipts so far?
I'm not trying to be annoying, I promise! I'm still recovering and not able to check in on her antics as often as I used to

Still nothing. The majority of her fans would've moved on to the next thing, having been bombarded with sponcons and #SORELATABLE content. If anyone's got questions, few would dare to ask. And that should tell them something.

• Heart
Still nothing. The majority of her fans would've moved on to the next thing, having been bombarded with sponcons and #SORELATABLE content. If anyone's got questions, few would dare to ask. And that should tell them something.
Thanks! I was thinking she posted an update I missed- she seems to be posting and deleting stories a lot.
So, it turns out she's just being typical thieving Sez and hasn't said a word since she got all that cash and her sales figured bumped (no doubt to secure even higher endorsement deals as this is evidence of her popularity), and the charities seemingly haven't gotten the much needed funds. :mad:

And like you said, none of her stans would question her, and those that dared would have their comments deleted and be blocked.
Absolutely appalling. I'll be reporting her via the link posted here earlier if she hasn't brought it up by tomorrow morning. Once the ACCC investigate her, she'll quickly start explaining herself.

Such disgusting behaviour. I cannot believe she's not saying anything- not even posted to say 'I'll be donating on such and such date'. I'm livid right now. :mad:

Last edited:
Hi Sarah,

I hope you're enjoying your morning browse of our thread and that we're keeping you entertained.(y)

I just wanted to let you know that you've been reported for not showing receipts of the donations you've made. :geek:
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

Truly want to believe that you would never, ever consider pocketing those funds. I mean, the increased engagement from the fundraiser and the boosted ebook sales will, in themselves, mean you get to charge higher fees for all your sponsored content, so you would have absolutely no need to scam your followers further.
Honestly, I believe you will donate and this was a genuine good deed you were doing, but this is just a gentle little nudge in the right direction. It's too much money and too important a cause for you not to have posted an update yet, especially when other influencers have.

If I were you, I would get moving on this before the ACCC rings you. :)

Have a lovely, productive day, you shredded milf, you.
;)

PS- I wouldn't have done it had you not gotten on your stories this morning saying you were so happy about seeing clear blue skies after two weeks of smoke from the fires. That statement proved to me you hadn't forgotten about the fires but had just conveniently forgotten to post the receipts of the donations made.

Last edited:
Hi Sarah,

I hope you're enjoying your morning browse of our thread and that we're keeping you entertained.(y)

I just wanted to let you know that you've been reported for not showing receipts of the donations you've made. :geek:
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

Truly want to believe that you would never, ever consider pocketing those funds. I mean, the increased engagement from the fundraiser and the boosted ebook sales will, in themselves, mean you get to charge higher fees for all your sponsored content, so you would have absolutely no need to scam your followers further.
Honestly, I believe you will donate and this was a genuine good deed you were doing, but this is just a gentle little nudge in the right direction. It's too much money and too important a cause for you not to have posted an update yet, especially when other influencers have.

If I were you, I would get moving on this before the ACCC rings you. :)

Have a lovely, productive day, you shredded milf, you.
;)

PS- I wouldn't have done it had you not gotten on your stories this morning saying you were so happy about seeing clear blue skies after two weeks of smoke from the fires. That statement proved to me you hadn't forgotten about the fires but had just conveniently forgotten to post the receipts of the donations made.
hehe oh this is great, well done!
Also hi! New member and SO glad I randomly found this thread, thanks google.

hehe oh this is great, well done!
Also hi! New member and SO glad I randomly found this thread, thanks google.
Welcome! :) Hope you stick around and make some noise in here! We want this thread alive and active.

I'm glad to see people are finding different perspectives on Sarah's actions. It's all about spreading accurate information. Some of what she does can be considered good, a lot of what she does can be considered harmful. If people get information about both ends of the arguments, then they can make an informed decision about whether they want to support her or not.
At the very least, people will hopefully stop listening to any medical advice she doles out- that accomplishment alone would make my year.

So just a general bitchy post, mainly to share my experiences with our lil Sarah.

I have followed her for a number of years and one thing that has really got to me is that she has gone from displaying very disordered eating to a potential full blown disorder, in which I think she needs help for, and soon. I also think she is going to crash and burn because I don’t know how much longer she can hold up this façade of having this perfectly instagrammable life and I also worry for her health and her child’s health. I tend not to watch her stories with sound and her voice irks me and she’s fallen deep into the well of monetary desire and clearly does whatever it takes to get it and make it.

I don’t know if you guys remember the fall out of her video of her playing a mobile game on her phone on a train ride- with everyone calling her out on it and saying she was money hungry and a sell-out. I think she’s doing the same thing now, as you’ve all said with all her cash grabs and her pink lifestyle.

Her little minions are going to grow up and lil Sarah is going to be left behind, awaiting her new generation of followers. Having said that, an instagrammer I follow, and do have somewhat respect for, posted a video wearing Sarah’s fox pjamas! I was shocked, disappointed and then I realised it does makes sense she would have bought into Sarah’s lifestyle because she too, is that way with sponsored posts and social media. I do think Sarah’s minions are very much a certain breed of person and as long as she is bringing out product, whether it’s quality or not, she’s making money for her suppliers and herself. And as Fox gets older, what is he going to learn from her? Everything get’s handed to you on a silver platter, you don’t need to earn anything, except money from other people.

Having said that, an instagrammer I follow, and do have somewhat respect for, posted a video wearing Sarah’s fox pjamas! I was shocked, disappointed and then I realised it does makes sense she would have bought into Sarah’s lifestyle because she too, is that way with sponsored posts and social media.
This has been brought up in other areas as well so I really want to address it. The influencer you're following did not buy those PJs or does not buy into Sarah's lifestyle. They are all in the game of making as much money as they can. There are very few influencers who do this job because they love the work- they do it because it is a quick 'get rich quick' scheme and the whole industry works together to line their pockets.

Just from my experience in the industry: Sarah would have gifted her PJs to all the popular influencers or other influencers who cater to the same demographic she does. They would be the first to receive a sample, actually before the product is released to the public (they are informed of the official release date).
It's a quid pro quo; they get a free set of PJs, protein balls or whatever Sarah is shilling, and they can choose to showcase it on their channels.
In return, she will promote them whenever they launch something, or she'll tag them somewhere, like "I've just randomly bumped into XYZ, we're such good mates and this was such a lovely surprise"
The end result being Sarah's stans will follow her "good mate" so that increases engagement for the other influencer and they increase their reach, and the "good mate's" stans will likely click through to Sarah when they see the product showcase- either start to follow her or buy Sarah's products because they saw it on their favourite influencer.

I hope I explained that in a way it makes sense. :unsure:
It's basically just like when Sarah gets PR gifts. She can choose to showcase it, which brings more business to the brand and more income for her via affiliate links. Except in this case, Sarah is the brand sending the PR to other influencers. They all know they're all scammers- it's the unspoken understanding of 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' and we'll all get mega rich.

The back end of marketing and promotions, particularly in and around social media is really murky. It's a very complex network and very few people realise how much is happening in the background (and how much of it is really unethical) whilst the influencers appear to be lounging about. I detest this industry and it's lack of ethics and transparency!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well bloody hell, my eyes have been opened!
I actually really liked watching her channel, until I stumbled across a few videos from a few months back that didn’t add up.
Didn’t think much of it until I read this thread and it confirmed my thoughts.
What a money grabbing, thirsty witch she is! 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

And what a shower of tit that engagement was!
In one of the most beautiful places in the world and he proposes on a balcony when she’s ill because he didn’t have the minerals to do it before - should tell you everything!
Get in the bleeping bin!

Reactions: 4
Random thoughts of the day:

- I haven't heard her make any mention of Abby, the pee pad, or the disgusting smell of their apartment. Fair to say she was clearly making that up to "explain" why she needed a second property so soon after the first one. :p

- Didn't her bestie Sophie move into the same complex? And Sarah never said a word about it, but Sophie posted it. :) Isn't that funny how she claims to have all these friends but, here's an actual friend from the old days who lives literally next door yet is never with her?
And it's not like it's to protect Sophie's privacy. She used to be in Sarah's vlogs, and Sophie uses her own channel to market her dance work and is constantly posting with her friends on her stories (none of those friends being Sarah, oddly enough).
So, again, fair to say she's cut out Sophie because she's a) jealous of her talent and b) Sophie is no longer the *bigger* star so Sarah can't use her to raise her own profile anymore.

- Also, how much would we be hearing about the fires and the importance of donations had this been close to her new home and she was at risk of losing something of hers? I mean, if a delayed flight lead to a full bleeping week of her moaning about how much she was inconvenienced, then imagine what an actual loss would bring out in her. Although, given that she monteized her grandmother's death, she probably would have started a Gofundme to return to millionaire status asap.

Ah, the many layers of Sarah's_day. She really does provide a lot of content, doesn't she? Ironic since her own content has run dry. :)

Sarah just said via an instagram story.... “I’m olive like I’m olive skin colour” and then by the end of that same bout of insta stories she says you know like I’m really orange yellowy tones so that’s why the bondi sands works for me.... surely she must know Olive means green undertones and brown red tan means orange yellow undertones..... especially if she is advertising a tanning product.

C9A20D0D-70C7-493A-B22E-173F9FF2E8FC.jpeg

and how about this...... really. You didn’tthink you needed to call them as she says on the next slide.... she legit is the biggest idiot or master con artist and will somehow keep the money for herself.... it’s always excuse excuse excuse with Sarah’s day. And the fact that her sheep don’t see it is a grotesque amount of stupid I can’t comprehend.

Attachments

• Heart
ETA: Thanks @HolyMamaYoutubeDrama for posting those screenshots! (y)

I wish this thread had a bit more movement. People need to know what she's actually doing. She has really crossed a line with these donations! It's unthinkable!

Her followers would have donated directly to the charities had she not planted herself in the middle of the transaction. She could have directed everyone to the charities donation pages, but instead she used the ebook sale to drive up her sales figures, platform engagement & public profile, and is now sitting on everyone's cash! What the actual duck is she thinking?

I suspect she's letting the money earn interest in a high yield savings account, that way she'll still be left with a profit from the interest collected when she eventually donates the original sum she raised. Greedy pig! :mad:

This is outrageous. It really is. Her followers trusted her with their money. They trusted that it would go to the charities she selected. They chose her platform instead of the direct donation pages, and now she's just dragging her feet while her country continues to burn?

She said she raised 400k so let's take that at face value and say it's true. Well, that's a lot of people's money in her hands. That money can make a huge difference to the charities. Instead she's dragging her feet. She has never done that when it comes to any of her self-serving secret projects, so why is she doing it now when there is a national emergency?

How on earth are her followers not questioning this? How can they not see what she's doing?! How can they still worship at the altar of sarah's greedy thieving day?

Also, we all know that she's mentioned the donations now because we've been calling her out on both threads (and thankfully people started reporting this as a scam from the other thread too, so she's worried about the ACCC jumping down her throat).
But it shouldn't require public threats of reporting you for you to do the right thing!

I hope she gets cancelled! She is such an ugly person. I'm absolutely livid! :mad:

Last edited:
What is this other thread you speak of?

Also yes I just came here to see if anyone had snarked on her donation update. You tried to donate it? I’m pretty sure hefty amounts of money can’t just be made through a website plus I’m sure whatever (as mentioned) high interest account it’s sitting in wouldn’t let you just transfer such a huge amount.

why stupid, you so?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.