Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s behaviour throughout this entire ordeal has been absolutely atrocious and I’m honestly embarrassed and ashamed on behalf of her because she is a reflection of the kind of people from Sydney and Australia, but most Australians are not like her at all. A childish, spoilt brat and I’m calling her out on it! I’ve already left some comments on her last post. Hope they’re up for long enough that others get to see it.

Reactions: 4
A bunch of us left messages on her insta posts yesterday calling her out on her rotten attitude and ungratefulness.
I think I've officially been blocked! :ROFLMAO:
And from what I can see, all the other posts have been deleted. Tanika is working overtime! :geek:

@drunkatvogue You made a wonderfully observant post on the other site about her rampant censorship and token gestures to maintain a positive image. Would you mind posting it here, too? :)

@Lurkerlizzy not sure if you've joined here as yet, but could we get those screenshots of the now-deleted comments if you're here under a different username?

I want to keep this place as updated as the other one, so that Google searches bring up all the receipts on Sarah. Particularly as she's so busy censoring her own platforms yet again.

A bunch of us left messages on her insta posts yesterday calling her out on her rotten attitude and ungratefulness.
I think I've officially been blocked! :ROFLMAO:
And from what I can see, all the other posts have been deleted. Tanika is working overtime! :geek:

@drunkatvogue You made a wonderfully observant post on the other site about her rampant censorship and token gestures to maintain a positive image. Would you mind posting it here, too? :)
Congratulations! 🥳 Your Blocked By Sezzy membership pack is in the mail! Tanika should be on that Hawaiian trip for all the work she's putting in protecting Sarah's rep, not that ungrateful twit.

X-posting:

When you are that obsessed with maintaining an image of perfection to the point where you have to hide anything remotely negative, you are also conditioning your stans to obey a highly contained and self-serving social rule that this person is above criticism in all its forms. At the same time, you're preaching "#gratitude" but have no idea what that practice looks like. It's just a nice word printed on a pillow. When faced with the slightest conflict or inconvenience, you demand things you don't have, instead of appreciating that which you do have. You're only thankful when people treat you as being more deserving than others.

So you put on a sale and think that throwing a dollar to people who are ACTUALLY doing it tough makes you a generous person worthy of praise, when you know the whole while that the objective is to benefit yourself. When criticism comes, you do everything you can think of to deflect responsibility and hurry it along to the next subject (ie. Something else to do with your brand).

Then there are the minions. How far did you fall in life to call this your job? Are you proud? Do you look at your bank account and feel like you truly earned it - that you made a worthwhile contribution at the end of the day? Did you think of influencers as being above basic human decency before you got the gig, or did you learn it on the job? Do you contradict yourself by yelling FROIE SPOICH when you knock off from silencing dozens of people at a time from harmless critiques of your employer? Are you going to look back when you retire and think, "I'm glad I did that job, that really helped me grow"? How do you sleep?

I just invited half a dozen people here.
welcome all!!!

Can’t wait to hear what everyone else has to say about the spoilt princess and her ‘traumatic’ luxury holiday.

On a separate note. People have had enough of Sezzy’s stans. Things are getting brutal 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many new members over there asking for the thread here. People with literally 2-5 posts under their usernames. Safe to assume at least some of them are her stans/ employees. She needs to stop trying to infiltrate us! :ROFLMAO:
I'm only sharing the link with people I know are legitimately working to uncover her. I do not want anybody making personal attacks on here.
Time will tell. If the stans try to derail us here, they'll be shown the door. :ROFLMAO:

Hey everyone :) Happy there's another place for people to find proof of Sarah's lies & manipulations. I'm just posting the screenshots of now-deleted comments on Sarah's post; as we know, she can't handle any criticism or comment that questions her.
Screenshot_20191206-152857_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152848_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152837_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152826_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152816_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152803_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152753_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152737_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191206-152724_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey everyone :) Happy there's another place for people to find proof of Sarah's lies & manipulations. I'm just posting the screenshots of now-deleted comments on Sarah's post; as we know, she can't handle any criticism or comment that questions her.
:love:
Thanks for bringing the receipts!!! (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 2
i honestly can't think of anything worse than when she posts her vlog of her 'holiday from hell'
she is honestly the most dramatic person I have seen online.. being awake for 48 hours is such a stretch didnt she go to 'sleep at 4am' yesterday morning? and get woken at 5? and surely she slept on some part of the 10 hour flight.....

Reactions: 3
It may not be the holiday from hell, though....it may be a proposal vlog where Kurt takes the holiday from hell and makes it a perfect princess fairy tale love story...with Fox handing his mom the ring, because he's sooooo advanced for his age! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has the link to the Sezzy rants insta been posted yet?

Yet another brilliant resource to help Sarah keep track of her lies, since she gets them all mixed up. :ROFLMAO:

It may not be the holiday from hell, though....it may be a proposal vlog where Kurt takes the holiday from hell and makes it a perfect princess fairy tale love story...with Fox handing his mom the ring, because he's sooooo advanced for his age! :ROFLMAO:
omg.... I WANT TO VOMIT.... i can see it all now 😂

Thanks 2xblended for sharing the link from GG. I've always been a little hesitant to share my thoughts since it's such a widely known forum, however I feel like since this is a closed forum I can be a little bit more open, so I am looking forward to the discussion ahead. And I guarantee Sarah will provide plenty of content for us to discuss.

I first came across Sarah about a year ago. The Shameless podcast did a lengthy discussion about Sarah, and how problematic her claims of curing CIN3 were. I feel like they shredded her to bits, and I thought: Wow! They are so passionate about what is so problematic with this person, I need to see for myself. I binged A LOT of her content within a pretty short space of time (starting from the beginning). I quickly LOVED her content. Her positivity, vibrance for life and everything health and fitness related was SO contagious. However, as I got through the videos probably around the time she fell pregnant, I very quickly began to despise her. Her negativity, complaining and all around bad attitude was so off-putting. The way she speaks down to Kurt, and EVERYTHING is a competition that she has to be the best at is disgusting. That is no way to treat your partner.

What I also find interesting is that the Shameless podcast did the episode a couple of weeks ago about the $1 activation debacle. After that episode, I will no longer be supporting them. They were so uneducated about what is problematic about Sarah, and just focused on the positive. What they failed to mention was the money nest Sarah and Kurt are sitting on (or should I say two nests with the house AND apartment). Therefore, $1 was absolutely LAUGHABLE. Mitch Ovrall who is a minor influencer in comparison did a bleeping incredible job with his t-shirt contribution and from memory raised $70k or so. THAT is how you do it.

It just makes me laugh that it literally only took maybe 6 months for me to see the real Sarah. And mind you, this is not including her money hungry, ad pushing side. I've never been one to fall into the trap of buying influencers clothing lines, merchandise, or any products that ThEy ClAiM ThEy LoVe and UsE ALL tHe TimE. So it just amazes me how absolutely BLIND her stans are, and continuously follow what I believe to be a cult leader who doesn't give a tit about them in return.

Anyway, they are just a few of my thoughts. Looking forward to the content to come!

Reactions: 11
So happy to see people joining in. I'm glad this thread is finally picking up. Between this, GG and the insta rants, we may save some of her more impressionable followers from falling into an eating disorder or ignoring serious health issues because they believe they can "cure" themselves.

I want to refer people back 2 pages, to a post about the consequences of following incorrect medical advice off of the internet and trying to cure cervical cancer through 'holistic' approaches. It is gut-wrenching and heart breaking to see how advice of the nature Sarah regularly doles out can have devastating effects. Whilst that story shared was not related to Sarah, I have seen many people post under her CIN 3 video saying they would delay going to a doctor and instead follow her protocol. It breaks my heart to think how many will get sicker because they believed her scam which was only designed to sell more Loving Earth and Tropeaka powders so she could earn commission.

She is dangerous. Period.

On another, more personal note, I have just been told that I'll be in hospital for around a month's time. I wouldn't normally share something this personal, but given that I've been the primary driver behind this thread, I feel it would be weird to just disappear without warning, particularly since so many people have only just joined on my invitation.

Please keep this thread alive and keep the conversation going in my absence. Sarah has people deleting all the comments on her social pages even whilst she's in Hawaii, so it's important we keep talking on these threads and keep the truth out there.

I look forward to coming back once I'm all healed and hearing about her over-the-top engagement vlog, with the #gifted ring, no doubt! :ROFLMAO:
I'm ever so annoyed that I won't be able to provide running commentary on it, though! :p

Have fun, everyone! (y)

• Heart
  • Wow
Thanks for giving me the link to this page! I actually much prefer tattle as a platform so I like that we can use this place too!

They’ve been very quiet since arriving in Maui! They arrived early hours of the morning local time didn’t they? So it’s weird that they have posted so little when there would have been almost a full day of content there! Unless she’s purposely building up anticipation for her vlogs which no doubt will be split across 3 videos and the first one will be entirely made up of her whining about the airline!

Sarah is the epitome of unhealthy eating! She restricts to an extreme then binges- full on binges- on 'healthy' treats that are nothing more than sugar! It's nuts that she's seen as a role model for 'natural', 'healthy', 'intuitive' eating when she practices none of it, and worse yet, advocates the exact opposite: an imbalanced, unhealthy, unstable relationship with food. And her holier-than-thou approach and the constant shaming of others who eat normally is disgusting!
A little late to the party responding to this, but so many people who have followed her diets have been triggered into eating disorders (old and new).
Does anyone remember when she was supposed to be doing carb cycling and every time she filmed, couldn't actually do low-carb days so she would just say "I guess this is a medium/high carb day and tomorrow (an unfilmed unprovable day) will be low carb!"

Anyone have screenshots of bodybykiah's ebook vs Sarah's Day? I CAN'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE

Reactions: 1
Anyone have screenshots of bodybykiah's ebook vs Sarah's Day? I CAN'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE
Ugh no I haven't, but I'd love to see it too. I feel so bad for her :( Hopefully she can re release her ebook soon without sezzy and her stans attacking her

Hey everyone! 👋 I’m coming over from GG to talk about Princess Sezzy. Will be checking out both threads from now on. I love that we have more than one place to discuss her obnoxious and damaging behavior! It’s 10am in Hawaii right now do you think they are out of bed yet?

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and this is my first post here. Can’t wait to see more about tHE wOrST hOliDaY eVEr.

Imagine Kurt having to propose to Sarah on HIS birthday vacation. Hahaha the nerve of this woman, she only cares about herself.
WELCOME👋

Kurt proposing to Sarah on his birthday vacation is peak Sarah's day! All about her and nothing about anyone else.
I wonder how many business's she cons into freebies while she is on vacation. Whether that be from a restaurant or store or whatever else she does. I will never put begging for freebies above Sarah.

Ugh no I haven't, but I'd love to see it too. I feel so bad for her :( Hopefully she can re release her ebook soon without sezzy and her stans attacking her
Idk who she is. But did sarah send people to attack her?
Is there any legality in publishing sarah's ebook online? not for profit but just to post it?

Hi all! Thanks for the link to this forum 😃 I’d love to see what Kiahs book looked like in comparison to Sarah’s but I haven’t seen any screenshots of it anywhere.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.