Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Today’s breakfast offering:

Lachlan: 1 crumpet, 1 Strawberry, 1 grape and a tiny wee yogurt that’s got about 2 tea spoons in it

Isla: 1 crumpet, 1 Strawberry, 6 grapes, 6 blueberries and a yoghurt pouch thing....

seriously- what the fucking fuck is she playing at?! 1 strawberry each? Is this some sort of wind up? Lachlan is 3 and a half, why on Earth is he only allowed 1 sodding grape?!!! Cut a punnet of grapes into quarters & spice up a whole punnet of strawberries and just let them have at it - let them eat however much of it they want to!!!!!!!!!!! Lachlan could probably eat about 5 of those stupid petit follis yogurts!!!!!!

she really angers me with this ridiculous restricted eating that she enforces on those kids. It’s so wrong & So dangerous.

Reactions: 15

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I can confirm they are school mums, and all equally as big pains in the arse!
why does she feel the need to share the contents of the card with the world?! Seriously?!!!!! It’s so juvenile!!!!!! She’s beyond childish. I actually cannot get over how ridiculous she is. I’m a few years older than Sarah and I wouldn’t dream of carrying on like that - it’s just so..... self absorbed. I’m cringing for her, what grown adult behaves like that?! And the fact that she has bought all the stuff for herself, and made her children take all these photos of her...... she’s not right in the head. I’m just surprised that she hasn’t written a message to herself on “rob’s” Instagram account....!

• Heart

Bubsley

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the fact that she says “I’ve changed size” after starving herself for months on her Body Coach 90 day thing....ooh look at me shopping for new tiny bras in my face mask while my kids are at school/nursery covered in insect bites with greige food in their lunchboxes.

• Angry

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Who in their right mind puts their son to bed and thinks oh I must take a selfie and post about how my son needs my attention at bedtime?
Funny that he needs more attention than Isla isn't it seeing as he is shoved in nursery full time 5 days a week and then blanked by his mother in favour of garden lights, fridge storage and fussing over kittens.

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
A few of the insta huns have said happy birthday to her on the comments of the beach photos..... and she’s got exactly what she wanted - there’s quite a few comments from people telling her that she looks great.....

She’s off her fucking rocker, isn’t she?! Seriously- how messed up do you have to be to buy a platter or cakes/pastry that you aren’t going to eat, drive for miles to a beach in the wind & Rain, strip off to your bikini, and get your young child to take photos of you, and then upload those photos to Instagram....?! Like, seriously now - what the actual fucking FUCK is going on here?! Seriously???

if I was her friend or family member I’d be contacting rob and checking in on her - in all seriousness- her behaviour of late is genuinely concerning and she doesn’t seem well at all.

• Sad

GPort

VIP Member
It’s Thursday, her day off without the kids around. If there’s ONE day that she could actually put some effort into feeding her kids it’s today!

Greendream

Oh my god.
NO WAY.
Not again.

sausage pasta again.
fuck me - if we kept a tally the of the amount of time they have sausages and or pasta the numbers would be shocking.
She must have shares in a sausage factory there’s no other reason for this?

Lachlan normally has he tea at nursery pre covid, nursery won’t be making sausage pasta every night so I’m sure he must eat something other than that.

I don’t understand this it all It’s bordering on abuse.

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s got far too much time on her hands looking up Pinterest . She’s trying to emulate some grand American twee garden party “vibe” In her MOD quarters with her wire fence 😂. Basically home bargains and Ikea exploded out there its like a jumble sale
Lipstick on a pig comes to mind whenever she attempts to "glow up" her MOD quarters with plastic tat.

Her house is never going to be Insta-worthy, no matter how many fake tiles she sticks on the walls and how much cheap tat she puts in the garden. But her housing is excellent value for money, and there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the house. If I were her, I wouldn't bother trying to make it Pinterest-y and would just save my money towards buying a home one day.

GPort

VIP Member
I’m just disappointed that none of her beach shots contained any ads. I’d of half expected her ‘birthday breekie’ to be sponsored by someone. 😉
The company that made her platter of food reposted her story but didn’t tag her and cropped her username! She must be gutted.

• Haha
  • Wow

gee13

VIP Member
and the fact that she wrote the little explanation on it that it didn’t load last night just proves that she is Making a conscious effort to photograph and upload every single thing she eats..... its just fucking barking mad.
She probably wanted us to know the kids had hot dogs... just incase we were worried they didn’t get their sausages yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GiggleBee

VIP Member
How does she not know that these are not normal meals or sizes? She is an educated woman from a middle class family and seemingly has friends with kids so must see what other children eat. How does she think these portions or the food she is feeding them is healthy? She is obsessed with sharing what they eat. It is alarming.

She needs help.

When Rob gets back he needs to really address this.
Rob is as useful as a chocolate teapot he wont address anything.

Justreading

VIP Member
Its worrying how much shes restricting the children's meals too. I know there's the running joke about sausages, but those on the go meals shes done for the children are pathetic tbh. My youngest is 2 and would nail that as a snack! They should be having bigger and better portions than that!
Sorry to anyone who does it, but kids should not have their main meal in the car!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has used a quote from Nelson Mandela but teamed it with a photograph of her in her swimwear. If feels like self promotion rather than a serious show of alliance or intention to educate herself on race issues.

It feels like she is proud of how she looks in the photograph, didn't want to not show it off to everyone on the gram but remembered 'oh my days, it's going to seem vain to post it when everyone else is discussing and showing support for black lives matter so let me find a quote from a black man to go with it'. She struggles to find the time to teach her children how to sit at the dinner table properly so look forward to seeing how she is going to teach them how to be actively anti-racist.

• Wow
  • Sick

Fathead

VIP Member
So her kids are in (school and nursery) full time when she only works 3.5 days a week, but she has the audacity to post an advert for home learning stuff as if they are at home with her??? Wtf? That is seriously messed up. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And she gets a free device to add to their collection when there are kids who don’t even have an old laptop or internet to do home schooling. Entirely fucked up

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Everything in that house is white, grey or beige! How dull.
That's because she is an influencer, silly. All their houses have to be white grey and beige, it's in the influencer rule book along with buy needless tat at every opportunity, exploit your kids for monetary gain and feed them nutrient free picky plates.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I remember sitting watching agog at the palaver of her 30th birthday. It went on for, no joke, the whole bloody year.
She practically went on a tour, the Sarah turns 30 show.
I’ve never seen anyone make such a fuss of themselves.
It was worse than that 16th birthday programme on MTV.

• Haha