Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her work emails to clients:

“Apologies for the delay in your order, there is a slight backlog due to the current situation haha.”

“Thanks for connecting, it’s great to open this discussion with you haha.”

Just like everything else about her, immature as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think at work she does the tounge between her teeth and scrunching of her nose? Does she go to meetings and call things by the Dutch name because she lived there once?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why you’d story just to say you don’t have anything to say. If it’s not interesting for you to talk about why would it be interesting for anyone to hear 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why you’d story just to say you don’t have anything to say. If it’s not interesting for you to talk about why would it be interesting for anyone to hear 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s so her fans aren’t worried about the lack of interaction ‘you ok hun?!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah another clunky and wooden AF outfit posing video. Just what no one asked for. An absolute piss take of her key worker status, as per usual. Why does she get away with it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If intrigues me that Sarah was so concerned about whether there were ‘trolls’ amongst the school mum crowd at Isla’s school yet posts things that must be the chatter of the WhatsApp groups like using her key worker school/childcare to prance about in front of camera filming fashion videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If intrigues me that Sarah was so concerned about whether there were ‘trolls’ amongst the school mum crowd at Isla’s school yet posts things that must be the chatter of the WhatsApp groups like using her key worker school/childcare to prance about in front of camera filming fashion videos.
Yeah I wonder this too. An instamum’s kids go to the same school as mine and although she’s no where near as annoying as Sarah and posts more home/lifestyle things than about her kids routines, there have a been a few raised eyebrows and chat about her. From staff too

Reactions: 1
What's with all the moving about? Are her shoes hurting Her? Why does a woman with 2 kids and a full time job want to stand about posing in outfits.... I get if your a blogger and it's your full time job you cater to your audience but please this is embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her summer outfits try on......

the bizzare shuffling around from one foot to the other is so off putting. Just stand still!!!! Turn around once to show the back of the outfit if you must but dancing around on the spot like you need to pee just looks daft!

she’s a really slim lady - but unfortunately she chooses clothes that just don’t suit her figure. The yellow top and the jeans just all looks 2 sizes too small, she doesn’t have the frame for it. The floaty long dress drowns her and she hasnt got the cleavage to go bra less. The cropped leg jumpsuit again just looks that tiny bit too tight around her tummy/tops of her legs and that short white play suit is just a bit naff and is too big around her arms. She just always looks uncomfortable 🤷🏼‍♀️

I cannot cope with the hopping from foot to foot during that video, she looks ridiculous! Really wish she would choose clothes that flatter her frame, these outfits are not good!

Reactions: 6
Her clothes always look so cheap.
She is not the kind of person who can buy Primark and make it look designer. She makes her Chloe bag look like Primark though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
WHY is she doing that stupid fake smile that they all seem to be doing now as well!! OMG i'd be so embarrassed knowing other school mums could see this and then see them in the playground! Awks!

Sorry to hijack this thread but I miss all the banter from Edgy’s chat too even though I wasn’t a massive contributor. I keep seeing her selling stuff on the local buy swap sell (kids boots, backpacks etc) and have nowhere to tell anyone about it
Recently the poor belters must be desperate for cash.

I havent watched Sarah in a while.
I freinds who have clerical jobs mod and they got letter saying they keyworkers and rob defiantly is.
Her job does sound like something she could do from home and doesn't she only work 3 days.

Must been awful in lockdown not flying in nanny from scotland.
Spending time with kids
No cafes or restaurant she loathes cooking but I think that stems from her past anorexia hence the kids have tiny portions on divided plates and she stresses about Lachlan having 2 dinners.

I sadly do think she has issues with bidy image and food.
I dont get impression her and rob that happy.
Maybe hes fed up of all the social media.
Maybe they saving for long awaited house.
She makes it clear she wants be back in Scotland.
She seems lack confidence in herself and her parenting .
Desparate to be liked even when influencers freinds seem less into her.

Reactions: 2
I used to feel a bit sorry for her because she does come across as the cling on friend. I imagine the other Hampshire Instahuns going 'let's invite Jess but that means we'll have to invite Sarah too'. She have never really fitted in but as someone else mentioned absolutely desperate to be accepted by the cool girls and be liked.

She doesn't have any real fashion style, just follows whatever is the latest trend on instragram, if it suits her or not.

Reactions: 8
For someone who worries so much about what her hair, face, clothes, body, house and garden look like, I’m always surprised at how tatty her kids look. Their hair and clothes are always a mess. I suppose it’s not really that surprising, she is a very selfish Mother.

Reactions: 11
Do you think at work she does the tounge between her teeth and scrunching of her nose? Does she go to meetings and call things by the Dutch name because she lived there once?
She couldn’t have lived their for long. She can’t even speak basic Dutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who worries so much about what her hair, face, clothes, body, house and garden look like, I’m always surprised at how tatty her kids look. Their hair and clothes are always a mess. I suppose it’s not really that surprising, she is a very selfish Mother.
Yes, I completely agree with this. I dont get why she doesnt cut islas hair short, she doesnt do anything with it and it just hangs there

Reactions: 7
Yes, I completely agree with this. I dont get why she doesnt cut islas hair short, she doesnt do anything with it and it just hangs there
Obviously thinks it’s girly and princess like but just looks unkept and ratty. Would look lovely and still super long with a good few inches off. ❤

isla is very much a tomboy who has zero interest in having her hair long or having her mum do anything with it - I remember once Sarah was moaning because she had done french plaits in Islas hair and then Isla just pulled it all out.... Sarah keeps her hair long because to her, long hair is “goals”’- she views at as being a sign of femininity. But it looks a mess because Isla doesn’t want it done up. It would look far better cut into a chin length bob.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.