Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she actually decorated and put balloons up for her own birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha. Love it. Mama couldn't go a birthday without her balloons.

It's not even a special birthday ffs and there is a global pandemic going on. What was missing in her childhood that has made her such a princess and in need of all this attention?

Reactions: 13
What’s the saying, you can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter..springs to mind for this tit show 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha. Love it. Mama couldn't go a birthday without her balloons.

It's not even a special birthday ffs and there is a global pandemic going on. What was missing in her childhood that has made her such a princess and in need of all this attention?
It's so strange, I'm the same age as her and I don't know a single person who acts like this around their birthday. So much disposable tat that's just destined for landfill so she can show off on Instagram

Reactions: 11
I remember sitting watching agog at the palaver of her 30th birthday. It went on for, no joke, the whole bloody year.
She practically went on a tour, the Sarah turns 30 show.
I’ve never seen anyone make such a fuss of themselves.
It was worse than that 16th birthday programme on MTV.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh so that’s why Isla got to stay up late.

Sarah needed a photographer. Or maybe she used the self timer and took this herself....not sure which is more tragic to be honest.

She looks like a birthday kid who gets to sit on the throne in a soft play party room.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
has she actually decorated and put balloons up for her own birthday?
yup. She did this last year too....

its beyond tragic......

Ahhh so that’s why Isla got to stay up late.

Sarah needed a photographer. Or maybe she used the self timer and took this herself....not sure which is more tragic to be honest.

She looks like a birthday kid who gets to sit on the throne in a soft play party room.
what does she look like?!!!

so much second hand embarrassment!!!!!!!!!

What a looser.

Reactions: 6
I used to follow a lot of American bloggers when I was getting married , a lot of them had mummy & daddies money funding their massive OTT weddings, whole
Blog posts about flowers or colour schemes then the big house helped along by bank of mum and dad shortly followed by the balloon popping gender reveal and nursery tours 🙄 I got married around age 30 and a lot of these girls I remember were a good bit younger than me at the time and that seemed to be their culture/norm getting married younger , all the fluffy weddings and many then becoming sahm /blogger once babies came along. All a bit stereotypical I know but it was true! I think Sarah has never moved on from that early 20s Pinterest insta bubble. She doesn’t like her own company and needs these stupid junk infested projects to keep her mind of real life actions and events. One day her house and garden are going to burst at the seams if she doesn’t stop buying stuff to do/make/take photos of. I really hope she grows up soon

Its just her and the kids at this party she had isnt it? Surely if others were there theyd have been boomerangs of them clinking glasses ect?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grazing tables indoors. Impossible to social distance in her small house and touching all the food is just stupid in these current times.

I really hope she was alone and not actually that stupid to invite people around for a party.

Isla will be Year 2 is there is a second wave in September so no school for her...although Sarah will probably abuse the keyworker placing a again.

Reactions: 3
"Making memories with our babies"
My children are pretty similar ages and I'd never call them our babies, there can't be that many people like her around, do they all insist their children call them mama 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Grazing tables indoors. Impossible to social distance in her small house and touching all the food is just stupid in these current times.

I really hope she was alone and not actually that stupid to invite people around for a party.

Isla will be Year 2 is there is a second wave in September so no school for her...although Sarah will probably abuse the keyworker placing a again.
Grazing tables though?!? Literally so ignorant 🤦🏻‍♀️

It can’t be long until the schools break up for summer. She must be dreading all that time with her children. And the party for 1 is just 😳 just don’t believe anyone was there because she didn’t share any pics of them. Even if she did have pals over, I’m embarrassed how much effort she went to to decorate the place for her own birthday.

Reactions: 10
I can confirm they are school mums, and all equally as big pains in the arse!
why does she feel the need to share the contents of the card with the world?! Seriously?!!!!! It’s so juvenile!!!!!! She’s beyond childish. I actually cannot get over how ridiculous she is. I’m a few years older than Sarah and I wouldn’t dream of carrying on like that - it’s just so..... self absorbed. I’m cringing for her, what grown adult behaves like that?! And the fact that she has bought all the stuff for herself, and made her children take all these photos of her...... she’s not right in the head. I’m just surprised that she hasn’t written a message to herself on “rob’s” Instagram account....!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m laughing that on her Facebook post of her birthday drink set up pose in the garden she only got 2 likes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.