Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That plates and cutlery is ridiculous for both those kids . My youngest is 4 and a half and has been using full adult cutlery ( granted a lighter cheap metal set from ikea) since she was about 3 .
She just babies them constantly. Why is a 6 year old still saying Dada for daddy.. that’s a total bleeping joke. Then all the Mr Lachlan and whatever the heck it is she calls Isla. She really does like to come across as she’s dead posh. She’s all fur coat. Just look at the subway tiles.... they are tacky as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wished she would give Isla a knife and fork, Ffs! I’m sure when she has school dinners (pre lockdown) school would expect her to be able to use a knife and fork, yet at home she’s treated like a baby, with tiny portions, weaning plates and toddler cutlery.

Reactions: 4
Do you remember in her vlogs Isla used to wear a bib? I cant remember how old she was, but way older than when in stopped my 2 wearing bibs for eating.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Seriously wtaf. Sarah you need help.

Can’t make her own dinner because she doesn’t have internet signal good enough to get the recipe . First of all, no one cares . Second of all.. you have insta stories but no recipes , thirdly .. you are a grown woman you should be Able or cook a meal without a recipe . Our would that be because you are not well and need to have exact measurements ?! Get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is NOT a roast dinner. Those poor kids with their prison trays. I don't understand why they can't have normal plates and cutlery! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Please get help Sarah. Your eating habits and obsessions are out of control.

Internet down so can’t get recipe but can use internet to tell us this on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that she doesn't address the plates confuse me?? Makes you think she thinks it's normal...my 3 year old has metal kids cutlery and a proper plate for dining table plastic if she eats at the coffee table!

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker and finally took the plunge and joined! She clearly has food issues, will be interesting to see what happens when her family and friends can get to her and help. It must be scary for them to watch but not be able to do anything.

Please get help Sarah. Your eating habits and obsessions are out of control.

Internet down so can’t get recipe but can use internet to tell us this on Instagram.
Omg I didn’t even realise that - she posted on the internet about how she couldn’t get on the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember in her vlogs Isla used to wear a bib? I cant remember how old she was, but way older than when in stopped my 2 wearing bibs for eating.
Must of been only last year as shed wear them over her uniform for breakfast. I always wondered why she didnt have breakfast first before getting dressed?

• Wow
Was it last summer or the one before that she had them both in the double buggy?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She totally babies the children she was using the buggy for L when doing the school drop off earlier this year!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Her car is getting new shoes, how old is she? 😂
I just came to post this. Mr Horacio is getting new shoes?! duck the duck off.
She’s a grown bleeping woman babying her bleeping car?! Sarah what the actual duck?

Lots of swears there, sorry 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just like when she buys some piece of Ikaya crap and insists on calling it he or she 'she will look nice on my shelf'. I'm sure she thinks she is being oh so cute (scrunch up nose, lift hand in the air) but it makes he sound like an utter twit.
Eye rolling at how cringe she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend has sent her kids back to school and nursery and she’s furloughed. I’m baffled.

• Wow
@frostily I do understand the reasons someone would do that if their children are in the age groups that have gone back. What I do find really wrong is that she is using her key worker status to keep Isla in 5 days a week. That is a disgraceful thing to do when her job is not frontline, she can do it from home and she doesn't work Thursdays and only part time on a Friday.

Reactions: 7
The school have had to delay plans to let other year groups come back to school before September because there has been an increase in key worker places being used. Fair enough if people are returning to work but Sarah’s situation hasn’t changed at all!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think i've said this before in a previous thread but i'll say it again anyway...I have two immediate relatives who work in schools, one is a primary school teacher the other one is a room lead in a nursery. Both them and I would not be happy if parents who were quite capable of having the children at home with them, were putting the teachers and other pupils at risk by sending them to school all week, so they could prance around shops and garden centres.

The relative who works in a nursery had one parent ask if they could send their 2 year old all week, because she was pregnant and finding her hard work. Both parents were home, she was on maternity leave and the dad was furloughed. I couldn't help but think, it was something a flogger would do.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.