Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@frostily I do understand the reasons someone would do that if their children are in the age groups that have gone back. What I do find really wrong is that she is using her key worker status to keep Isla in 5 days a week. That is a disgraceful thing to do when her job is not frontline, she can do it from home and she doesn't work Thursdays and only part time on a Friday.
Yes agree with that for sure!

The school have had to delay plans to let other year groups come back to school before September because there has been an increase in key worker places being used. Fair enough if people are returning to work but Sarah’s situation hasn’t changed at all!
Did you mention anything to the school?

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker and finally took the plunge and joined! She clearly has food issues, will be interesting to see what happens when her family and friends can get to her and help. It must be scary for them to watch but not be able to do anything.
If I was a friend or family, I would be over there like a shot... regardless of the pandemic. There are allowances for people who need assistance, and the way she is behaving, she needs her mental health supported. She worries me.... and I’m a stranger.
why can’t anyone else see how bizarre it all is.

Reactions: 3
Part of me does wonder if they are classed as vulnerable and she only uses the keyworker status because she is ashamed to admit that she isn't coping with parenting.

If she has sent the children back for key worker provision when she really should be more honest with the school. Especially as she is able to work from home and doesn’t work full time. People will do what is best for them but exploiting key worker status doesn’t seem right, if that is what she is doing.

I don’t know if her school have extended opening to include her daughters year group. Most in our city council haven’t included year 1, and have pre school and reception open for more children in addition to key worker and vulnerable children for all year groups.

No wonder L doesnt listen. She should of told him that she will have the ice cream once hes sat at the table and ate his dinner instead of taking it off him and pretending to eat it.

Reactions: 2
Cooking 😂 oh goodness, she makes risotto, a breakfast wrap and nachos, that is literally it. That isn’t exactly hard. This women is such a. Drain on society, she wants a medal for everything she does, she finds everything hard work.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She needs a break from all the cooking she’s been doing......?!!!!

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh yeah, it’s bloody exhausting warming up cocktail sausages......

what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What bloody cooking!!!!!???? I don’t think I’ve witness a meal cooked from scratch. Tonight’s tea seems like processed chicken she would have warmed up and frozen potato wedges. Good grief anyone would think she’s been cooking 3 course dinners daily for the last 3 months.

Reactions: 6
What bloody cooking!!!!!???? I don’t think I’ve witness a meal cooked from scratch. Tonight’s tea seems like processed chicken she would have warmed up and frozen potato wedges. Good grief anyone would think she’s been cooking 3 course dinners daily for the last 3 months.
I noticed, one of the plates had 2 potato wedges on it! 2! I’d be embarrassed to show that on stories. It’s every night they eat the same processed shite 🤢

• Sick
You know all this life/house admin that the floggers are always going on about? Thanks to Sarah for explaining this actually means online shopping. (Haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep mentioning the “tiny” amount of time she gets to work when the kids are at school & nursery. FFS they are away for most of the day! First she puts them back when most people in her position wouldn’t have even considered it, now she keeps insinuating that they’re not away for long enough! tit parent right there.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
As someone who has struggled with ED in the past, I’ve had to unfollow TML as it’s too triggering. Constant food posting, calorie counting, cheat meals, tiny portions, over-exercising, is simply too much on a daily basis. I hope her more vulnerable followers are also taking a step back from her irresponsible “content”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As someone who has struggled with ED in the past, I’ve had to unfollow TML as it’s too triggering. Constant food posting, calorie counting, cheat meals, tiny portions, over-exercising, is simply too much on a daily basis. I hope her more vulnerable followers are also taking a step back from her irresponsible “content”.
have you expressed your concern to her? I think you should. She has to understand how abnormal her behaviour is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.