Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days off. Lucky Sarah. Wonder if she’ll keep the kids off too so they can spend her birthday with her? Unlikely!

Also, it’s perfectly acceptable to wear your hair in a bun. No explanation needed. No one expects a woman to have perfectly blow dried hair every day.

Kids eating at a friends house...will it be sausages?

Reactions: 6
So theyre gonna come back from the friends house and go straight to bed? I know its just a friends house but surely she should bath them and put them in clean jammies.

Covid cases are rising in our town and a local school has just had a pupil test positive. She really needs to start taking this more seriously.

Reactions: 7
So theyre gonna come back from the friends house and go straight to bed? I know its just a friends house but surely she should bath them and put them in clean jammies.

Covid cases are rising in our town and a local school has just had a pupil test positive. She really needs to start taking this more seriously.
She never bathed them after their first day at school the other month either!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She never bathed them after their first day at school the other month either!
Its gross, all them germs, especially for L as I cant imagine a nursery being the cleanest of places before the pandemic let alone now 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Its gross, all them germs, especially for L as I cant imagine a nursery being the cleanest of places before the pandemic let alone now 😂
She’s a lazy parent.. it’s like she can’t even be bothered with them half the time, doesn’t seem very maternal

Reactions: 4
We didn’t get a look at the new garden lights after dark. Probably because they look like crap day or night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am very surprised she has the children ready for bed before they have their supper and a play with friends.

Before this I didn’t bath them every night but I certainly do now. Especially as we have taken the decision for them to return to school. It’s not always a bath, mostly I shower them on a week night.

I know we are all dealing with things in our own way but I feel that it’s very important do do all we can. Why can’t she take the perhaps 20 mins to wash and get them ready for bed once they return?

Just seems a bit icky!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s a lazy parent.. it’s like she can’t even be bothered with them half the time, doesn’t seem very maternal
She wants a girly girl, I think if she got that child they'd be put on a bigger pedistal than Isla.

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but who the duck puts their kids into their pyjamas, before having kids over to
Play? Why?!!!!!! What nonsense!!! It’s blatantly so that Sarah doesn’t have to bother much with them later on. It’s actually appalling- those kids have no routine at all, they never seem to have a proper, chilled out bedtime routine - she seems to just throw them into pyjamas and that’s it. Do they get a bath every night? Teeth brushed? I think not.....
lazy cow.

and then whole “it’s my birthday tomorrow” oh please. Grow up Sarah you childish bint. No one cares love. Seriously, no one cares that it’s your birthday.
What an idiot.

Reactions: 8
I am very surprised she has the children ready for bed before they have their supper and a play with friends.

Before this I didn’t bath them every night but I certainly do now. Especially as we have taken the decision for them to return to school. It’s not always a bath, mostly I shower them on a week night.

I know we are all dealing with things in our own way but I feel that it’s very important do do all we can. Why can’t she take the perhaps 20 mins to wash and get them ready for bed once they return?

Just seems a bit icky!
I'm the same. My daughter has returned to nursery this week. I've bathed/showered her every night and have been meticulous about changing her as soon as we get home.

It may not help get rid of the virus but it's actually been recommended by nursery to us that we change them as soon as they get in and bath or shower them each night. I will gladly do that.

Plus there is nothing nicer than a freshly washed child!

Totally agree she needs to spend some money on clothing the kids instead of herself. I love buying kids clothes. No issues about whether they will be too tight on the stomach or clingy 🤣 i would much rather shop for them than me and enjoy spending my money on clothes for them. Sarah seems to routinely buy clothes for herself and the kids seem to look like they are in a size too small tbh.

Reactions: 9
Giving the amount she spends we very rarely see new clothes for the kids surely that's the kind of stuff you share and tbh its stuff I love to see and could be a genuine avenue for her videos to go down more do with Isla being a bit of a tomboy!

Reactions: 2
I remember her saying once that they are reluctant to buy where they are because- and I quote - they “can’t be bothered with the whole buy then rent out” if they left the area....?!?!?

surely, if they bought and then decided to leave the area they would just sell up and buy something elsewhere?!!!!!! It was the most ridiculous reason I’ve ever heard!!!!

i honestly don’t understand them - she makes no secret of the fact that she loathes the house they live in so you’d think that buying their own place would be a priority.... no? It’s not like they can’t afford it.......
That’s because she wants to live in Aberdeen ultimately al
Wouldn’t want to buy in England then move again. Not sure why re
22 years meanns you get your full pension.
I still don't understand why they don't buy for 5 years though before they move to Scotland? 5 years is a long time in military postings wise. We move every 2 years, so 5 years to me feels like a lifetime!!!!
What age is he then? Must he have joined straight from school?

Reactions: 1
Whenever she does a kids clothes haul it’s just fashionista type mini adult clothes that don’t really suit any kids let alone a tomboy. Kids don’t want or need to wear palazzo trousers or asymmetrical hemlines! Just buy Isla a cute tracksuit and be done with it. Easy to wash, no ironing and it’s probably what Isla will feel comfortable in!

I’m almost certain that if Isla was a “girly” girl then Sarah would be out buying cute dresses and accessory every flipping Thursday. Instead she waits until she’s gifted new kids clothes and splurges on herself every week. Remember the THREE drawers of lounge wear and then still buying more?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.