Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the moth resistant carpet? Are they a major problem in her area? Or are they attracted to her granny style ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never in my life heard anyone say anything about having a moth resistant carpet….!!!!! What absolute twaddle she comes out with. She will say anything to try to make herself sound more interesting but she just makes herself sound like a bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why for the love of IKEA is she posting a picture of a bowl of granola? How does she think this is remotely interesting or relevant …..she really is like a wet weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why for the love of IKEA is she posting a picture of a bowl of granola? How does she think this is remotely interesting or relevant …..she really is like a wet weekend!
Anybody else think she has skipped breakfast (she will say she was so so busy counting paper clips on her day off) so rather than having an early lunch she has had breakfast extra late so then she can say she wasn’t hungry for lunch and go through til her evening meal? Classic disordered eating tactic.

Reactions: 9
She only eats a continental breakfast at brunch time because you know #worldybèbè

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pointing out her earrings being a cute mask holder her skin is oily because you know period 😳 and she has a spot before getting on with the amazing news that she was going to book her carpet. Oh to live Sarah’s life 😳😳 she is so manic

Reactions: 12
What’s with the moth resistant carpet? Are they a major problem in her area? Or are they attracted to her granny style ?
Do moths go round eating carpets now? Or do you reckon the company said it to get rid of her - she must be a nightmare person to deal with.

Reactions: 9
I’m confused so Rob cycled all the way from their house to the gosport ferry and to base the other side of the water so Sarah could go off and get carpet samples, and has now gone back to work all that way. A 40ish minute cycle this side. But couldn’t cycle an extra 10 mins when they stayed in the premier inn because of the kitchen floor being wet….
How do they both get such long lunch breaks 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
D3CB0781-5D57-49AD-902B-FE1A30F5A0E2.png

She always reminds me of the characters in White Chicks.
She isn’t unattractive, in fact far from it. If she dressed for her figure and height she would actually be really stunning, but there’s just an awkwardness about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really want to message her and tell her to stop whinging about homeschool and that she’s not the only one and that it’s not relatable or fair to show her miserable kid. But I know she will just block me and probably share my message so she can get praise from her handful of followers! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really want to message her and tell her to stop whinging about homeschool and that she’s not the only one and that it’s not relatable or fair to show her miserable kid. But I know she will just block me and probably share my message so she can get praise from her handful of followers! 🤦‍♀️
Sarah is the ONLY person to have been affected by this! Only she has had to home school and work from home so she deserves all the praise and sympathy.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 664424

She always reminds me of the characters in White Chicks.
She isn’t unattractive, in fact far from it. If she dressed for her figure and height she would actually be really stunning, but there’s just an awkwardness about her.
Hmmmm I personally don’t think she’s what I’d call an attractive woman. And I think she makes herself look worse with all the weird fakery - the fake hair that just doesn’t suit her that she always wears in the same few styles, the Botox/fillers etc, the crazy bright red lipstick that just doesn’t suit her colouring, the weird outfits she wears that are more suitable for a child her daughters age than a grown woman in her 30s….. she’s just peculiar. It’s like she’s so afraid to be herself that she’s putting on this mask and trying to
force herself to be a version of herself that just isn’t authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on people #bekind. This is her errand running day and not only is she having to home school but she has moth carpet issues the poor, wee lamb.

Again, never have I ever thought or been troubled by wondering how moth resistant my carpet is. Maybe it's a Dutch thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really looked like she had been crying in those insta stories. Which is really sad if it’s over a carpet. Maybe Rob let rip at her for calling him home from work over a carpet. Or is she really struggling with Isla and home learning and had a weep fest. We’ve all been there in the last year but come on tell the truth Sarah. Don’t make up a waffley story about carpets!

Reactions: 4
Well she has lived in the Middle East so is probably very knowledgeable about carpets🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our school is only offering an hour of work a day for the year 2s but Sarah wouldn’t possibly mention that as it doesn’t make as good content 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She really looked like she had been crying in those insta stories. Which is really sad if it’s over a carpet. Maybe Rob let rip at her for calling him home from work over a carpet. Or is she really struggling with Isla and home learning and had a weep fest. We’ve all been there in the last year but come on tell the truth Sarah. Don’t make up a waffley story about carpets!
I didn’t think she looked like she’d been crying at all, she just looked sweaty/frazzled.

am I missing something? Why on Earth did she have to go out to the carpet place thus afternoon? Why not just go on Saturday? did she seriously get Rob to traipse home so she could go and do that?!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t think she looked like she’d been crying at all, she just looked sweaty/frazzled.

am I missing something? Why on Earth did she have to go out to the carpet place thus afternoon? Why not just go on Saturday? did she seriously get Rob to traipse home so she could go and do that?!
Im surprised she didn’t have Isla with her and pretended sinbad came home for lunch. But that would never happen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.