Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't feed my dog that pizza! 🤮

I thought sissy was a southern America thing but Sarah is so multi-cultural we never know with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Some football’ it’s the biggest England game in 25 years you ignorant woman. Your English daughter who has lived her whole life in England is football mad, all her school friends will be talking about it and she will want to join in but you dismiss it as ‘some football’ twit

Reactions: 15
‘Some football’ it’s the biggest England game in 25 years you ignorant woman. Your English daughter who has lived her whole life in England is football mad, all her school friends will be talking about it and she will want to join in but you dismiss it as ‘some football’ twit
She really is so thick.

Reactions: 4
I bet shes fuming England are in the final! Please tell me the match is on her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think the chicken in her dinner still looked slightly pink! 🤢 let’s hope it’s the filter!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How long will the paint last on a patio? With people walking over it and rain etc?
I must be incredibly stupid but it just seems like a bad idea?!
Its a shocking job. It’s not sealed so it will not last long. All they needed to do was clean the ones they had. The paint job is an utter mess. Jumping on the bandwagon.

Now it just looks like dexters workshop.
Love this! I hope you’re referring to the serial killer Dexter 😂😂
They’re similar in a lot of ways… dead inside… don’t know how to interact with people… emotionless…

• Haha
Another picnic blanket for a dress for her birthday weekend. It is hardly weather for summer dresses but I am sure she can style it with a white jean jacket and some chunky sandels for the full Sarah look.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That picture that Mean Girl Lucie has posted….. Old Sarah on the end looking like a man in drag wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No mention on Englans last night. I know ita irrational but it bleeping infuriates me how she has been over the football. Isla sat there in a bleeping Netherlands top yet doesn't own an England top which is the country she was BORN IN AND LIVES IN. 😡

Reactions: 18
No mention on Englans last night. I know ita irrational but it bleeping infuriates me how she has been over the football. Isla sat there in a bleeping Netherlands top yet doesn't own an England top which is the country she was BORN IN AND LIVES IN. 😡
Plus she’s never been to the Netherlands!

Her busy errand running day, the day she can't possibly share with her soon to be at school little boy has been spend getting birthday nails. She is a bleeping odd ball with no idea of priorities in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Shes gonna struggle in september when theyre both at school and she can't rely on nursery from 8-6.

Omg, even the snooze fest nail pictures she can still.fimd fault in! If there is something wrong with/ you're unhappy with a photo Sarah, just don't post it! No one even cares about your boring af nails 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
Omg, even the snooze fest nail pictures she can still.fimd fault in! If there is something wrong with/ you're unhappy with a photo Sarah, just don't post it! No one even cares about your boring af nails 😴😴😴😴😴😴
She’s obsessed with her own hands I swear

Reactions: 4
Her recent stories trying to copy Jess, how chavvy does she look with those hoops and the dark lipstick? 😂 she can’t have her own style, has to copy others and do what’s Instagrammable - her whole house speaks to that!

• Haha
She’s obsessed with her own hands I swear
Probably to remind us all she's married....
Shes a military wife.....
She is away from all her family due to this in the far off lands of Scotland 🙄....
One day she will move back home....
Which home we dont know, as she's lived all over the World....
All we do know is she'd rather be in timbuktu than England

• Haha
Shes gonna struggle in september when theyre both at school and she can't rely on nursery from 8-6.
Nah, she will have the pair of them in breakfast clubs and various after school clubs/activities to keep them both busy and out of the house from About 8am - 7pm - wee Lachlan, who until now hasn’t been allowed to or encouraged in anyway to do any kind of activity or sport will now be sent by slingshot into every single activity within a 15 mile radius - Cubs, mini football, gymnastics, rugby, tennis, ice skating, swimming etc - the lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.