Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really couldn’t give a tit about my birthday let alone hype it up for a week!

Reactions: 12
She cant take a day off to help her wee boy adjust to starting school she had him at nursery the morning of his teacher visit but shes taken a day for this!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s probably dragging them all down to the beach tomorrow for another bizzare birthday photo shoot with a tray of dry pastries and Sarah in some ill fitting bikini, with her hair ”mermaid” crimped and some odd caption about how she hates her Big toe or whatever drivel she’s conjured up to attach to 10 photos of herself
The accuracy of this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just so cringe!!! Why film Rob swimming it's weird..... Ha ha ha🏊‍♀️😂as she does with everything. Like others have said why waste a day's holiday it's not even a big birthday!!! I'd rather just work then do. Something when my children get home from school as a family.

Reactions: 11
Why's she already done more on her birthday than her kids do on theirs?
Because she’s a self serving, selfish, spoiled, childish excuse for a human and her world revolves around HER and her insatiable need for constant attention and validation

Reactions: 13
Chewton Glen Spa day is £230.00 per person.... Unless they got a special offer! I thought she was saving for her bathrooms, garden,, fence blah blah blah!

• Wow
Chewton Glen Spa day is £230.00 per person.... Unless they got a special offer! I thought she was saving for her bathrooms, garden,, fence blah blah blah!
Jeez, she thinks shes something special doesnt she? In reality shes a terrible mother /person who looks like the guys from white chicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She even had the audacity to post that meme the other day of you only get 28 annual days leave a year and school holidays are 6 weeks. She is really grinding my gears at the moment 😤
I have no idea why she even bothered to have children. They seem like such an inconvenience to her. I can’t see either of them being close to her when they are adults.

Wow!! Imagine spending all that money just to spend the time uploading to Instagram.

She's just so cringe!!! Why film Rob swimming it's weird..... Ha ha ha🏊‍♀️😂as she does with everything. Like others have said why waste a day's holiday it's not even a big birthday!!! I'd rather just work then do. Something when my children get home from school as a family.
Same! I never use a days leave for myself! Annual leave is precious and I need as much as possible to cover school holidays. I took a flex afternoon the other week for 3 hours to get my hair done and felt guilty!

Reactions: 5
She has a thing for filming things at swimming pools. Total nut job.

Do you think she sent it back and told them to write ‘mama’ instead

Attachments

• Haha
She has a thing for filming things at swimming pools. Total nut job.

Do you think she sent it back and told them to write ‘mama’ instead
It just shows that the Mama bollocks is just for Instagram. As her kids get older it just sounds stupid

Reactions: 12
I know a girl who is a wanna be influencer. She referes to herself as "mama" in the 3rd person on Instagram. But her kids call her mum 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The spa is the prelude to baba making.
I’m guessing she will say “baba” like mama and dada. Or maybe bubba or even more pukesome: bèbè.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she liked 'bean' or 'little bean' when Lachlan, her disappointment baby who wasn't the cute, happy, insta worthy baby she hoped for was little.

Does Isla normally go to after school club on a Friday when Sarah only works half a day?

Reactions: 3
I think she liked 'bean' or 'little bean' when Lachlan, her disappointment baby who wasn't the cute, happy, insta worthy baby she hoped for was little.

Does Isla normally go to after school club on a Friday when Sarah only works half a day?
Nope, everyone at the school knows Rob does the pick up on a Friday because of his diabolical parking.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.