Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing she does is efficient. And why do they have to put a ‘cute’ balloon on the door for the teacher to find them? Can’t the teacher read door numbers?
I wonder if it just makes it slightly quicker for the teacher?

Reactions: 3
Nothing she does is efficient. And why do they have to put a ‘cute’ balloon on the door for the teacher to find them? Can’t the teacher read door numbers?
Probably because it gives the impression that she's such a lovely mum, always going out of her way to do special fun things for her little boy.
When we all know the truth 🙄

I dont comment much on her threads anymore, but always pop on every so often to see what chaotic things she's been up to. She is just infuriating.

Probably because it gives the impression that she's such a lovely mum, always going out of her way to do special fun things for her little boy.
When we all know the truth 🙄

I dont comment much on her threads anymore, but always pop on every so often to see what chaotic things she's been up to. She is just infuriating.

Nevermind just seen the school asked them to do it 😅🙈

She's still infuriating tho 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does her patio look like her kids have spent an afternoon playing with chalk in the garden? Why did she think it would look good?
My kids spent hours colouring into our patio with various colours of chalk last week and now it looks like the same effect Sara has just achieved 😂 Nae luck Sara 😂 Luckily for me mine will wash away after a few rain showers, Sara’s paint will at least take a little longer to look rubbed, scruffy and worn!

Reactions: 8
What on Earth is she trying to achieve with this ridiculous white patio/chalk stencils?! It looks awful!!!!

all she needed to do was hire a power washer and clean up the existing concrete slabs, they would have cleaned up really nicely and that would have been more than sufficient.

she really is off her rocker isn’t she?!

Reactions: 15
Anyone notice how she replied to Lucie’s comment yesterday with “can’t wait for tomorrow” and now Lucie is playing the sick card saying she was supposed to be going out with friends 😂

Is Lucie literally pulling a sicky to get out of dinner with Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice how she replied to Lucie’s comment yesterday with “can’t wait for tomorrow” and now Lucie is playing the sick card saying she was supposed to be going out with friends 😂

Just came on to ask the same thing! Mean Girl Lucie doesn’t LOOK sick 👀

Reactions: 9

Im guessing it was a dinner for Sarahs birthday?

Reactions: 9
Why does Sarah continue to desperately chase friendships with people that don’t give a damn about her.

Reactions: 11
But Sarah is such a cling on. She doesn't get the message that they put up with her rather than actually like her. She keeps coming back begging to be liked. Bet Lara and Jess are wishing they played the ate something dodgy at lunch card.

Deeply confused why Lachlan’s ‘home’ visit isn’t taking place at nursery…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I wonder if the dinner will go ahead anyway.
And how the story just before that one was about Jess being badass and amazing etc etc and then no mention of missing Sarah in the next one 👀

Edit: here they go. Boomerangs incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Im guessing it was a dinner for Sarahs birthday?
It‘s never her birthday again already. Hasn’t she just finished celebrating the last one. Wonder if she will recreate the weird beach photos this year. Wonder how many balloonies she will have on her wall. Is it even a birthday without a wee cutie baloonie wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah seems to be the only one posting anything about their night out. Hardly the Instagrammable event that Jess and Lucie shared the tit out of last week!

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she have to put haha at the end of everything she says? Nothing she comes out with is remotely funny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Def looked like Jess was hiding from Sarah in the car park. 😂🤣 Saddo Sarah no mates. I can hear the biatching about Sarah from here. The thing is Sarah will never be one of these insta huns. She’s not got the right look (despite the £££ she must spend on extensions/Botox/etc). She has zero dress sense or personal style and, as we have all seen, is making a pretty costly balls up of the new house, so no instagrammable home pics. Lovely though I and L may be, they’re not particularly instagram able kids. I is a bit of a Tom boy (and a bit of a spoiled brat from what I’ve heard) which doesn’t fit Sarah’s narrative and poor L is used solely as evidence of Sarah being ‘such a good mum’ when we know she’s anything but. Like a few others Sarah needs to take a good look at herself and move on from this Instagram life. Maybe she could use her spare time from not being on line all the time focus on being a better parent. And please don’t have any more kids!!

• Haha
Poor Lara can't even pick up a dumpling with her chopsticks without Sarah getting the camera out.

I seriously could not go out with someone so obsessed with recording every sodding detail of your evening.

Reactions: 12
I have three children, all grown up now. It’s hard work when they are little, they can be a handful when they are vying for attention. I used to genuinely love the odd days when I had just one child to focus on, even if we didn’t do anything special it was lovely to just be able to give full attention to him/her, even the food shop could be fun so long as I involved them in it, meal planning with me, picking which fruit and veg to buy, what treats to have etc. They felt so grown up and so involved. Lachlan is so used to sub conscious negativity from his parents he is constantly playing up to the naughty boy persona he has had inflicted on him since he was a baby. You are reaping what you have sown Sarah.
I really hate to be that person, but this woman frustrates the life out of me, because she just doesn’t realise what she has. I have one child, he’s Autistic and has Global Developmental Delay and it still hurts my heart a bit. I would pay good money to be able to take him to the park and chat to him or kick about in the garden with him.

From the short amount of time I’ve been reading about her, she seems like she’s living on her nerves. It makes me sad that she hasn’t bonded with her son because of a medical condition that was nobody’s fault, least of all his. I feel like I have a better bond with my son even though he can’t speak and it makes me sad for Lachlan to be the first one dropped off and last one collected just because she can’t get over herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.