Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched her stories in a few days and did just now. Actually feel almost teary at the idea of her pottering around doing random stuff like a grocery shop and posting clothes for sale while her little boy, who is starting school in a few weeks, is stuck in nursery. My youngest is a similar age as L and I’m literally counting the days off I have left during the week to enjoy outings - and just simple quality TIME - with him before all we have is school holidays. Even if I have jobs to do like groceries or sorting clothes he’ll scurry along beside me, ‘helping’ and we have such a lovely time. It’s precious. I just don’t get how she tells herself it’s ok not to spend her Thursdays off (because let’s face it she doesn’t do enough decent quality Insta content for her Insta day to count as ‘work’) I just don’t understand. And yet she’s pining for a third child. Wtaf.

<end of rant>

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s now selling old kids clothes - can I just say HOW MUCH???!!!! Sorry but I think the price she wants for it takes the p*ss

Reactions: 9
What's the need for the breakfast club on other days? She's always posting stories at around 9-10am of her getting Costa or whatever before she starts work.

Reactions: 10
No way?! I wonder if she actually priced it at £10 by mistake. Of all the (many) ways Sarah is annoying, I didn’t think she’d be enough of a twit to do something like this, especially knowing people can so easily find the RRP.

But then again, as someone else said, who sells on swimwear. Ew.

She wants over £10 for a second hand swimsuit more expensive that it was to buy it brand new!!

Reactions: 6
Now we know why she posted about donationing old clothes to charity the other day. It was because she wanted to use Instagram to sell on clothes and didn't want to come across as a complete money grabbing tight arse.

Taking your 4 year old to Costas or the park whilst his sister is in a club isn't a date. It is what most mothers do every single day.

Justifing being a tit parent by filming yourself holding your son's hand when you have spend the day creating jobs for yourself as an excuse of why he needs to be in nursery.

Schools finish in a month, during summer he will be shipping up to Grannies or stuck in nursery so Isla gets one on one time with Sarah. She really isn't planning on doing anything just her and Lachlan before he starts school is she? Like most parents I wanted to make sure I squeezed as much special time I had with mine before I had to share them with the school calendar. They are memories I treasure. No one treasure memories of food shops, flogging old clothes or hairies and nailies appointments.
She is really missing out on a time she can't get back. I just want to shake some sense into her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just recently seen this account had a quick look as she's Scottish. Omg I can't deal with people making money from insta and youtube but selling used children's boots for a tenner 😂 give them to bloody charity ffs

Reactions: 4
Used swimming costume is just gross 🤢🤢

I also dont get why she isnt spending more time with L. All she has to do is take him to s Country park or something while Isla is at school. I imagine he would love the one on one time. Its even sadder that Rob spends no time with him at all!

My lovely lad is starting school in September and I’m filling my weeks with activities for us both. Forest school, swimming lessons, football club, trips to museums, dog walks, picnics etc. I’ll never get this time back with him. She should be so ashamed of her parenting. He should be home every Thursday for one to one time with his mum seeing as she’s not working! Disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m the same… enjoying my two days a week with my little boy - even if it’s just a movie day and cuddling on the sofa!
She’s so bloody lazy

Reactions: 8
Separate meals still and Sarah holding L’s hand to get him off to sleep. Actually thinking that it’s a lack of mothering and attention that’s made him like this. They’re not a family, it’s like watching 4 housemates just living in the same house 🥲

Reactions: 11
That is grim. Who sells a second hand swimming cossie!!!! Actually disgusting.

I can’t believe (well I can to be fair) that she put a post in support of the nurse mum, who’s burying her child tomorrow, and then immediately her stories goes onto clothes her kids have outgrown. So insensitive

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Shes making a rod for her own back with Lachlan. He is nearly 5, he should be able to settle himself to sleep now.

Shes making a rod for her own back with Lachlan. He is nearly 5, he should be able to settle himself to sleep now.
Definitely, it's ridiculous! My son is the same age, he goes to bed after a story, has a natter to himself then goes to sleep. It's just so obvious with things like this that lachlan is crying out for attention. Also, what a scrubber selling a second hand cossie!

My lovely lad is starting school in September and I’m filling my weeks with activities for us both. Forest school, swimming lessons, football club, trips to museums, dog walks, picnics etc. I’ll never get this time back with him. She should be so ashamed of her parenting. He should be home every Thursday for one to one time with his mum seeing as she’s not working! Disgrace.
I work 5 days a week. My son is in a mix of private nursery and school nursery. And I have to admit reading these posts I feel so guilty about the time I'm missing, but I'm genuinely working!
How she can live with herself knowing she isn't working is beyond me!

Reactions: 12
@Justreading you said it, you are actually working!

And I assume you don’t put your child in nursery for twice the hours you actually work and cook a hot meal for him maximum two mealtimes a week...

All of Sarah’s nostalgia for her kids growing up is so weird when she seems to spend a minimal amount of time with them, unless it’s to get the money rolling in as brand ‘mama
life!’

I work 5 days a week. My son is in a mix of private nursery and school nursery. And I have to admit reading these posts I feel so guilty about the time I'm missing, but I'm genuinely working!
How she can live with herself knowing she isn't working is beyond me!
But you’re actually working! She’s faffing about with beauty appointments, videoing herself food shopping, “doing emails” and..er…. Having coffees with people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.