Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually replacing a hot school dinner, pudding, salad and bread with half a flipping sandwich! 🙄 she has no idea how to actually look after her kids! If only there were an app full of mums sharing tips and hacks and how to parent…..oh wait….

Reactions: 18
I really hope that someone can confirm for us if this came from a club on Friday or Thursday....karma at its best!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Omg, that picture of Sarah and Lachlan on her photo dump. The line between her top lip and nose! Is that from her lip filler moving? 😳 it looks awful.

Also, she didn't get home to Scotland so she's going to celebrate again there next month 🤣 fml, she's a wee twit

Reactions: 14
Omg, that picture of Sarah and Lachlan on her photo dump. The line between her top lip and nose! Is that from her lip filler moving? 😳 it looks awful.

Also, she didn't get home to Scotland so she's going to celebrate again there next month 🤣 fml, she's a wee twit
Her top lip in the photo with her and the pizza is just as odd - something doesn’t look right!

Reactions: 4
Aw well at least we got a birthday bikini shot, even if not up to last year’s 😂 And obligatory moan about wishing she was somewhere else.
Speaks volumes that Sarah’s family don’t ever seem to travel to visit her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well of course she needs a wee birthday afternoon tea and wee birthday cocktails before she dumps her kids with her parents for the summer.

Reactions: 9
So two pics of Isla (lachlan was in the background of one!) then Lachlan was the last pic which we all know the last pic is an afterthought and the one you stick on to make it to 10 pics!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who arranges all that for their own birthday. So much second hand embarrassment. She must have organised the cake, the decs etc all herself?!!!

Reactions: 12
Her fixation with a basket surely reaches a new low, what riveting content! 😴

• Haha
I don’t get what’s so interesting about the basket. It’s a basket. It just looks like a normal basket. Ffs Sarah it’s a bleeping BASKET.

I would have thought a big basket was a good idea if its for keeping throws in ,no good having a small one unless your throws are the size of a flannel

Reactions: 8
Her living room is so dull. Not a scrap of personality in the room and no oversized basket is going to help. I also have the urge to push those coasters away from the edge of the coffee table. Looks so odd.

Reactions: 7
Posting Scotlands new rule system. That's great and all Sarah, but you don't live in Scotland! Their rules don't apply to you woman! You live in England! 🙈
Imagine her breaking the law, sorry officer but it quite clearly states here that Scottish law says......but your in Portsmouth hun, off to jail you go not insta for you 🤣 #thedream🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.