Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same. I am half Italian and where we come from they would have been horrified at the state of them. My friends in Italy tell me the Brits drink too much anyway. Seeing those idiots would have pushed them over the edge 🤣

Bad again. Shock
Funny that - going on a bender and eating loads of rich food who’d have thought it
I’m predicting time off work , multiple stories from bed in dressing gown followed by a week of moaning about the house being a mess and how she needs to sort it out

Reactions: 2
She's such a bleeping waste of space. I just want to shake her. How can she not see how ridiculous and pathetic she is??

Reactions: 1
It’s pretty obvious to me why she’s ill again. Why doesn’t it occur to her that a terrible diet, yo-yo dieting and alcohol misuse might result in stomach issues.

It’s pretty obvious to me why she’s ill again. Why doesn’t it occur to her that a terrible diet, yo-yo dieting and alcohol misuse might result in stomach issues.
spot on ! she is poisoning her body, and then after Dr's goes home and drinks wine again. I actually think its almost like she wants something to be wrong with her so she can be signed off work.
In her stories her skin is terrible surely if you have an illness scare then the first thing you do is start looking at your lifestyle choices.
The Scilly pics and stories were embarrassing

I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier with her spouting so much shite!

It’s always the same. Her life just seems so chaotic. That bedroom though!

It’s always the same. Her life just seems so chaotic. That bedroom though!
It totally is chaotic ! Nothing is in order and no routine at all - just whining and moaning
Sarah won’t ever get over the fact that furlough has ended and she has to work again
Four kids, a job, a degree, constantly tagging shite on insta, a book club
No wonder she’s knackered all the time - all self inflicted and she wonders why ?

For someone that is always complaining about not having any money she certainly does a lot that costs money! James Martin restaurant isn’t cheap, the trip to Sicily, endless amount of clothes. Doesn’t seem too bad off to me! 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just seems so lazy to me! I mean would you go out for food and drinks when you’ve been complaining about stomach issues for weeks!

She's lazy and hectic and attention seeking. She's a mass of contradictions too. She actually said yesterday that she intended on drinking lots over the bank holiday and that it wouldn't help her stomach problems but 'oh well'. I have absolutely no sympathy for her.

I'm amazed nobody has messaged her to say everything we've been putting on this thread. And I'm confident nobody has or else we'd have all the dramatics and spiralling about it.

She's an Instagram car crash.

I reckon all her hols etc are on credit - she’s spoken before about getting in debt. Also she orders clothes takes pics and then I reckon sends back - a lot of ‘influencers’ do it. Thought it was interesting she said she had the tag in the dress at the restaurant last night - I’m reckoning she was wearing and then sending back for a refund.
Her bedroom really stresses me out - theres basic tidying surely that everyone else does in a daily basis as they are getting ready? What’s that teaching her kids?

looking at how untidy everything is there is no way it can be clean either.