Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly vile. Shows she doesn't parent those children either. Who lets children throw stuff on the floor instead of putting it in the bin? Scuzzers.

She seemed to think it was a normal mess after a weekend..probably because she spends the entire time out on the piss or reading.

So Sarah has been feeling unwell and claims to have covid…..again! How many times is that now? Never known anyone to get it so often!

Sarah is officially hilarious I’ve decided. Last night walking home, falling all over the place drunk but can’t walk today because of her painful back or sciatica or whatever. Perhaps falling on it didn’t help 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 it’s ok she has loads of physio to get over falling over pissed all the time. At least she’s not really pretending to be an influencer any more. She doesn’t even get given that Janes Stall tat these days.

Reactions: 1
Sarah really has no sense of style at all, what were all those outfits she tried on tonight that she can’t afford??? I certainly wouldn’t be wasting my money on any of them.

Attachments

Sarah really has no sense of style at all, what were all those outfits she tried on tonight that she can’t afford??? I certainly wouldn’t be wasting my money on any of them.
Agreed. And ironically, your screenshot is of one of the better outfits 😂

Reactions: 1
Anybody see her story on the toilet (where I swear she is actually weeing as she films)? She proudly tells us there was a massive queue, so she thought “duck that” and pushed her way to the front.

Great way to advertise the fact that you are a massive c*nt.

Anybody see her story on the toilet (where I swear she is actually weeing as she films)? She proudly tells us there was a massive queue, so she thought “duck that” and pushed her way to the front.

Great way to advertise the fact that you are a massive c*nt.
Tbh got massive second hand cringe from all her stories 😱 she needs to have a word with herself. Anyone fancy guessing how long until she’s off work with her back?