Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant watch her stories...she's pathetic..moaning and repeating how they don't have any money..
So what?? Take kids to park with bloody picnic..so whiny 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Cant watch her stories...she's pathetic..moaning and repeating how they don't have any money..
So what?? Take kids to park with bloody picnic..so whiny 🙈🙈
But always enough money to buy herself clothes and meet up with friends at the pub!

Exactly it’s always the same when kids holidays come round. Even though she buys clothes etc all the time.
she’ll be happy as Larry for the next 12 days. Imagine the crap she’s going to come out with when she’s back at work.

Reactions: 1
Exactly it’s always the same when kids holidays come round. Even though she buys clothes etc all the time.
she’ll be happy as Larry for the next 12 days. Imagine the crap she’s going to come out with when she’s back at work.
Oh yes, in about 10 days time (if not sooner) she will suddenly be ill/depressed/her wrist will hurt etc etc, as work looms closer. She's so bloody lazy, that's her main problem.

Weirdest transformation. Forehead has been discoloured with the dye from the mircobladed eyebrows - not something that’s ever happened when I’ve had my eyebrows done. The lips look ridiculous
B5491F07-69DB-497B-9D0B-5151541EC1DD.jpeg

• Wow
duck me, what a state 😂

I came on to say 1. QUIT with the child FFS.

And 2. duck me, what the duck has she had done? What is going on with the lips? 🤣

This woman gets more ridiculous every day.

duck me, what a state 😂

I came on to say 1. QUIT with the child FFS.

And 2. duck me, what the duck has she had done? What is going on with the lips? 🤣

This woman gets more ridiculous every day.
She looks ridiculous...no words 🙄🙄

Sarah has joined a gym and started PT sessions but only until the end of the month as she claims she can’t afford any more. PT sessions aren’t cheap, I know this as I pay for 2 a week, so clearly Sarah has a bit more money than she lets on or she wouldn’t be paying for PT sessions, but also it feels very beggy again, like she wants free PT sessions.
Also taking your family on a cinema trip isn’t cheap also, so I don’t think Sarah is as broke as she makes herself out to be….maybe she plays on this to try to get more freebies!

Anyone have views on the ridiculous build up to her party... the way she was acting it was gonna be some big fancy do!..what with all the dress choices etc... blimey..handful of people in a small room 🤣

Anyone have views on the ridiculous build up to her party... the way she was acting it was gonna be some big fancy do!..what with all the dress choices etc... blimey..handful of people in a small room 🤣
Oh yes, you took the words out of my mouth - completely ridiculous. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Something she's pretty great at doing. She's well on the way to becoming the instagram hun she's desperate to be :rolleyes:

What’s the deal with the weekly jumble sale try ons? Like, is it actual market stall stuff? I don’t get why she shows it all as presumably you can’t buy it because she’s got it iyswim

What’s the deal with the weekly jumble sale try ons? Like, is it actual market stall stuff? I don’t get why she shows it all as presumably you can’t buy it because she’s got it iyswim
No idea, but she'll take whatever she can get her grubby mitts on. She's so desperate to be an influencer and not have to work a proper job. Lazy lazy lazy.

And Sarah is feeling sick yet again just when she is due to return to work….what a surprise. Nothing at all to do with being really drunk at the weekend Sarah?? She really is so moany and whiny!

She NEVER wants to work and complains constantly about how tired she is, accompanied by much face rubbing and yawning to camera, but is continually out drunk.

How many jobs has she had!?! She’s always ill / injured / hungover, Always in bed, and her house needs a good tidy up. How can you always be in bed when you have 4 kids?! What a queen.

More stories this morning about how ill she is. Up all night, excuses, excuses, excuses. She's 'meant' to be in work tonight, but oh sadly feels 'quite awful'.

Come on Sarah, push through it. You will be ok once you're working, you have the rest of the day to feel better.

Bloody lazy cow.

It’s funny how the illness only comes on when she’s due back at work isn’t it

I do feel for anyone with mental health issues, I’ve been there myself, but the victim playing about not having money to take her kids anywhere at half time is really her own fault. She prioritises buying herself clothes rather than keeping some money aside for activities with her children. Also I feel that she is begging for freebies again.

I’ve just noticed she had exactly the same moan about being skint so not being able to do anything with the kids in July. A lot of stuff for her little kids to do wouldn’t cost hardly anything, park trips, pumpkin trails, carving etc but she never does anything with them. Too busy trawling charity shops, trying on market clothes, organising an Insta Xmas party and reading.