Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? The awards and the meltdown she had during was utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 1
I follow and couldn’t watch those stories. She’s always having meltdowns over something or other. And she’s ALWAYS ill! Every other week she has a new ailment. And the hair is always scruffy!

Can't believe she said her mum had covid symptoms but they all still got together for xmas. She's only happy when on furlough and shopping, when her boss suggested she might have to work 2 days a MONTH she literally had a meltdown. Wants to stay on furlough forever and complains about everything.

She's been poorly or not well for all of 2020, her wrist, her foot, her various colds, her anxiety, her back pain. She must have the worst luck.

And she feels “weird” again this morning. That’s cos she’s bone idle. Needs to get a job or go back to the one she freaked out about having to go back to

This woman is a complete car crash. She has been 'ill' nearly every day of this year - because she's doing a bloody Keto diet! FFS either ditch the diet and feel better or shut up and get on with it.

She really is one of the most lazy on Instagram. Always heading for a nap or a bath. Not sure when she manages to parent for a full day. Her husband must be a patient man, working from home full time.

However I do think she's harmless and not aware how she comes across; though she often says about herself what I am thinking so perhaps she just doesn't care? She doesn't seem as contrived as some others. The meltdown over the awards was spectacular though, which most people could foresee as soon as she announced them. :rolleyes: 😂

I like her and also think she is harmless but she is bone idle! The hair is also questionable; she obviously struggles washing it. It’s always manky!

Yes, amazing how the self doubt and angst disappears when there are freebie undies available, And all the 'huns' commenting 'you're so gorgeous/brave/amazing' etc etc etc.

I seriously need to stop following these people. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She'll be feeling poorly again tomorrow. I don't think there's ever been a day I've followed her where she's not been ill. Don't know how her hubby puts up with her.

Reactions: 2
She'll be feeling poorly again tomorrow. I don't think there's ever been a day I've followed her where she's not been ill. Don't know how her hubby puts up with her.
Oh absolutely, as sure as night follows day.

She was showing a load of old photos on her stories the other day, the amount of ones where she put 'I was poorly that day', 'I was ill then', 'I felt terrible in this photo'. I mean wtf? She has no self awareness at all.

I used to follow her but i had to stop, i couldn’t stand the constant moaning - I’ve never known anyone be ill so often. Not surprised to see a thread here about her! I stopped following before the awards, what was the meltdown about?!

I used to follow her but i had to stop, i couldn’t stand the constant moaning - I’ve never known anyone be ill so often. Not surprised to see a thread here about her! I stopped following before the awards, what was the meltdown about?!
Full on wailing, sobbing snotty tears at the camera about how 'some people' had messaged her to say that it was the larger accounts who were getting nominated. How bad they made her feel, how upset she was that not everyone could be included. Or some other bullshit. I can't really remember, it was just epic and so so sooooooooo bleeping PREDICTABLE.

Then she had to take 'time away' from Instagram (i.e. about 36 hours) while her buddies frantically storied about it on their own accounts, saying how TERRIBLE it was and that she had done these awards from the GOODNESS OF HER HEART and how TERRIBLE people had treated her. All of these people had been nominated themselves of course, and went on to win 'awards'. 😂 Drama for the sake of drama.

Omg she really can’t take criticism can she 🙈
I’m glad i missed it 😂 i must admit when i came across this post i did go have a little nosey at the underwear post and cringe a bit

Shocked? About going back to work? I’m sure she would be worse if she was made redundant? Swear she will moan about anything. Lazy!