Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In bed again! So dramatic. Do her kids just look after themselves?!
I agree. Her husband is also allergic to cleaning and tidying up as well !
I’m wondering if she is trying to be the next bowel babe at the moment with her stomach issues which is very poor taste after drinking and eating crap all weekend

Reactions: 1
Urgh her stories today. Yawning into the camera, burping, her pigsty of a bedroom.

Tip tip content Sarah. 🤢

Reactions: 2
I get the impression she does very little with her kids. Who had time to read a couple of books a week with that lifestyle?

I’m glad she managed to spend the day watching a gig dressed like a 10 year old and was able to forget her stomach / joint / head issues (I’ve lost track) will still be off sick tomorrow I’m sure

Screenshot_20220616-225449_Instagram.jpg

Always skint, can't do anything with her children in the school holidays, but planning to go somewhere 'super exciting'.

On repeat: 4 hours sleep, don’t feel well, need to clean the house, couldn’t be arsed to clean the house, buy a load more crap to add to the untidy house, drink a lot, wonder why feels ill…

On repeat: 4 hours sleep, don’t feel well, need to clean the house, couldn’t be arsed to clean the house, buy a load more crap to add to the untidy house, drink a lot, wonder why feels ill…
Been to car boot bought even more shite to fill up house … still no cleaning done but will prob be wine before 5pm

Never known anyone to milk being ill as much as her. She's off sick more often than she's at work. But always OK to go shopping, sunbathe, read, story, moan...... She'll have a miraculous recovery as soon as her non working days hit.

Now talking about 3 girls holidays next year and then a girls trip to Maldives ffs take the kids some where 😡

As long as you get all the holidays Sarah, don’t worry about your 4 kids. Obviously not as broke as she claims she is to afford so many holidays!

Imagine just either posting throwbacks to holidays without your kids/husband of where you are going to go next without them. I like a few nights away with my friends as much as anyone but it’s after nice family holidays are all done and paid for and in the last 10 years I’ve maybe had 3 short breaks with friends

Sarah is feeling overwhelmed with so much to do again, but still has time to do stories on insta to moan. Also time to go and get her hair done even though she is busy and has no money. The comments a few days ago from her about the increase in her fuel bills, you’d think she was the only person experiencing this. She will still be spending lots of money on tat though, she can’t seem to stop herself.

MRI today - I’m going to call it - extended time of work incoming!
Also and this is not just Sarah but these instahuns- do they not realise there’s millions of people who work, parent,clean,shop etc and yes it can be hard and busy but most people just get on with it and do what they can each day don’t lay in bed reading and making a big list of things to do for that miraculous week when everything will get sorted