Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whinging on again about her husband going away. Did she not say before that it was a work trip in Vegas? But of course Sarah thinks this is a reason for her to have a week away on a girls a trip. What about a family holiday Sarah? I often get the feeling she isn’t so fond of family life.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think this bikini is more like underwear? Those tiny bottoms!
Also messy bedroom in the background…..standard Sarah.
I was also thinking she tried all that swimwear on with obviously no underwear on 😬🤢 no doubt most will be returned. Also if she is is broke please just buy some cleanser and remove your makeup at night. The morning stories with last nights make up on make me 🤢

Whinging on again about her husband going away. Did she not say before that it was a work trip in Vegas? But of course Sarah thinks this is a reason for her to have a week away on a girls a trip. What about a family holiday Sarah? I often get the feeling she isn’t so fond of family life.
She will begrudge him this and yep think she now deserves 8 new dresses and a weeks holiday in the Maldives because she’s soooooo tired

Congratulations Sarah for completing a day doing things that everyone else just gets on with - thrilling ‘content’

Reactions: 2
Sarah is surprised again by the school holidays and has no plans for her children. She wasn’t considering the cost of days out when ordering herself all that tat she tried on in her stories on insta! Every school holiday and it’s the same old story from Sarah pleading poverty.

Attachments

Sarah is surprised again by the school holidays and has no plans for her children. She wasn’t considering the cost of days out when ordering herself all that tat she tried on in her stories on insta! Every school holiday and it’s the same old story from Sarah pleading poverty.
Begging for freebies I reckon

Except next year she wants to go somewhere 'super exciting ' as her husband went on a work trip to Vegas.

So no wonder she has no money for entertaining her children in the holidays. Won't be long before the younger ones work out they aren't her priority.

Sarah couldn’t disguise her delight that she didn’t have to take her kids out for the day today and could stay at home drinking instead.

Another night drinking and eating tit and now another bad stomach …. There’s a link here somewhere

This woman is a complete car crash.

She's just realised that ALL her children's passports have expired (in January) and they're going on holiday at the end of August. I mean, FFS, how much is that going to cost to get them fast tracked and even then she might not get them in time.

Oh and instead of getting on with it ASAP, she's faffing around as she can't find her purse. No sense of urgency, just faffing.

Watching her makes me feel like Wonder Woman, that's for sure.

• Haha
I’m not sure Sarah has quite grasped the consequences of her situation. I don’t think you can get passports quickly at all at the moment.

She literally can’t adult, can’t do anything right!! Also, so they are going away on holiday as a family even though she was been moaning on about having no money??!! 🤷🏻‍♀️Where did that money come from??
It takes at least 10 weeks to get a passport now, costs a lot of money too. I suspect that will be what she will be whinging on about next.
This women is literally pathetic.

She literally can’t adult, can’t do anything right!! Also, so they are going away on holiday as a family even though she was been moaning on about having no money??!! 🤷🏻‍♀️Where did that money come from??
It takes at least 10 weeks to get a passport now, costs a lot of money too. I suspect that will be what she will be whinging on about next.
This women is literally pathetic.
Totally agree with this and the posts above. Notice hers was ok for her trip with the girls though. 4 kids passports all fast tracked will cost a bomb ! I really don’t know how she keeps her family alive.

• Haha
When I’m feeling down I browse Sarah’s stories and suddenly I feel great
I’ve never come across anyone so disorganised at her age.
The house is a tip, and she doesn’t seem to take any responsibility for her health, if it’s not her guts or a bad head then she’s broken or twisted something.
As for the passports 🤪🤪

She's not mentioned the passports since, why is she not frantically trying to sort them? Instead she was moaning about engagement on Instagram. Funnily enough,
yawning into the camera, while linking cheap tat for the affiliate links doesn't seem to be too popular.

She's back selling her clothes too. Sarah, you need to at least show them an iron to get rid. They look like they've been picked up from her bedroom floor and photographed.

I am actually wondering if she's going to cancel the family holiday so that she can use the money for one of her 'girl's trips'....

Reactions: 3
I’d be panicking too about the passports but she’s one of those people who’d expect it back in a week - she has no clue how long it takes
Did she find her purse ??

And Ffs clean your make up off before you go to bed and rub your eyes and face before you start your stories - does my head in

Managed to find some spare ££ to get to an insta meet up today then ? Probably cost the same if not more than taking the kids out for the day… guess the passport drama is over

I’d be panicking too about the passports but she’s one of those people who’d expect it back in a week - she has no clue how long it takes
Did she find her purse ??

And Ffs clean your make up off before you go to bed and rub your eyes and face before you start your stories - does my head in
The make up in the morning over the weekend was nearly as grim as having to have a wee in an ally on the way home. - classy