Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so bloody lazy. She's been off for a year, and how many times does she moan at only having been in her job for 2 months! 2 months is plenty if time to bloody learn what to do ffs! She's got no idea how she comes across. She was obviously loving being on furlough and expecting it to continue until June.

I know we're all concerned about the shock she's had re going back to work :rolleyes: but hey, strangely she's hurt her fingers and has them bandaged. Now wouldn't that be a shame if it prevented her being able to type etc eh? Wonder if she might make a trip to the doctor to get signed off or maybe just self-certify herself for 7 days?

And she's given up on the home schooling. She barely did ANYTHING with those two children in terms of home schooling anyway. But now they have a date for going back to school, even that's stopped. She really needs to look back on her stories and realise how bleeping lazy she is. I used to think she was ok but she's just giving me the rage now.

She said earlier today about her hair falling out. Umm, yes I think the extreme diet you did may have had something to do with that. :rolleyes:

Always complaining about work and being ill. She seems to do all her Instagramming with the millions of preloved stories during work time, so can't be working that hard.

Bizarre injuries too, end of her toe, top of her small finger, end of her tailbone.....

Has anyone seen her stories today? My God, you'd think she's the only person in the world who has to work shifts/work with a family/work at all.

I am literally sitting on my hands otherwise I am going to message her to get a bleeping grip, which would cause another breakdown. She needs a slap, the lazy cow.

Only ever happy when on furlough. Did she think she was going to be furloughed forever? Only happy when she's sat at home looking for cheap tat on eBay to share on stories. Honestly never known anyone as lazy, moany and miserable. If she hates the job she should quit, plenty of people out there right now would kill for a work from home job where you work 4 shifts then have 4 days off. Most of the working nights she's busy on Insta, last night was the first proper work shift. She is so entitled and spoilt. How goes she think everyone who has worked through a pandemic feels ffs.

Reactions: 2
What actually is her job?
Well @Basicbasic has summarised perfectly but in terms of what she does something to do with travel. Travel insurance I think.

Now she has a post up of what looks like her in her underwear and she's still saying how 'nervous I am to put this up'. THEN DONT bleeping POST IT, you attention seeking, lazy cow. All the sycophants posting how wonderful she is. She's not

And the weight loss live chat is on tonight apparently. Unless she has another melt down, like the last times. :rolleyes:

Good grief, the next awards she does should include a 'most workshy ' award for herself. Been off a week and had the time of her life and now poorly again because she's got to work!! And the state of her bedroom whenever she does try ons..... Jesus.

Reactions: 2
Good grief, the next awards she does should include a 'most workshy ' award for herself. Been off a week and had the time of her life and now poorly again because she's got to work!! And the state of her bedroom whenever she does try ons..... Jesus.
She is the most lazy person I've ever come across. And her stories often make me :sick:. She's either sneezing at the camera, yawning so you can see right down her throat, picking her face or hair or eating. It's disgusting.

She has also said today that people better not ring her (work related calls) on Sunday night as she will be watching the match. If I was her manager she'd be gone by now, for sure.

This!!! She always touching her face when she talks. So annoying. And yes the bedroom. The carpet is manky!

Just discovered his thread! She's a bloody nightmare! Thinks she's a really current insta wanker but just a tired mum who needs to tidy up and live a normal life!!

Yep a tired, sickly mum that needs to tidy her bedroom before posting outfit pics. It makes me heave.

Reactions: 1
But only poorly when she's got work. When she's off she's loving life and full of health. But poorly every single week when her shifts roll around 😂😂

Clearly Sarah is on the beg for gifted days out with the kids. She has been complaining about not having much money and having to find free day trips with her children over the school holidays. She moaned extensively about yesterday’s trip to see the dinosaurs and the 2 hour queue. It’s hasn’t stopped her constantly buying clothes tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's on the beg for anything; she's happiest of all when there is no work on the horizon and she can spend her days gawping into her phone while showing us her tonsils as she yawns at us and rubs her eyes. It's hard work being a wannabe influencer, don't you know? God knows how the rest of us cope with a full time job (that takes us out of the house for most of the day) and children. :rolleyes:

So poorly but manages to go out drinking plenty when she " needs to get out" I know it's tough being a mum but she acts like she's got the hardest life 🙄