Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shozdianod

Too much for one page so we can go bit by bit.

she married the father of her eldest 2 kids when they were about 4 and 5. After 3 months of marriage, while working as a travel agent, she went on an incentive trip with work and met Paul. Shagged him on the 4 day trip and ultimately left her first husband. Rather than having to wait for the divorce to come through so she could marry Paul, she got it annulled. And reason for annullment was that she had a STI. That’s an actual reason for getting a marriage annulled.

More to come.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
I knew someone would comment 😂 girls weekends away, date nights/birthday drinks and meals out, trips to meet friends, hair and nails, all things I don’t do regularly so I have a bit to spend on special occasions.

Reactions: 4

Cerase

She's not mentioned the passports since, why is she not frantically trying to sort them? Instead she was moaning about engagement on Instagram. Funnily enough,
yawning into the camera, while linking cheap tat for the affiliate links doesn't seem to be too popular.

She's back selling her clothes too. Sarah, you need to at least show them an iron to get rid. They look like they've been picked up from her bedroom floor and photographed.

I am actually wondering if she's going to cancel the family holiday so that she can use the money for one of her 'girl's trips'....

Reactions: 3

Cerase

So she and her husband have gone out with some friends for a meal- her brother, I think she said - and well look at this photo.

It's entirely racist isn't it? I am not imagining what I am seeing am I?

Screenshot_20220410-005529_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

Noseycosey

Gosh, so much to say here, where do we even bloody start...?
I don’t think she realises how dirty / messy her house is ! Just seeing the things she feels ok to post in the background such as her messy bedroom, kitchen with bits on the floor etc it would be impossible for someone to just do a weekly clean - it needs a total declutter and then a deep clean before anyone could do weekly maintenance cleans. No wonder the poor cleaner was huffing

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She is racist, that pic was horrific. Also reminds me of the year she did those awful awards. Over 100 nominees of insta huns and she was called out for the fact that there was not one single person of colour.

She's also mentioned in the past (with tears of regret shimmering in her eyes) that her ex was devastated after the marriage ended, but landed on his feet because he married someone else and became super wealthy very quickly. I think she manages to fleece as much as she can for the eldest 2.

for me it’s the list of what she needs to do that gives me the rage 😡 does she think she’s special - we’ve all got loads of stuff to do - Sarah you might have more time to do it if you didn’t document everything on social media
Also pls add taking off your makeup on a night to the list 😂

Cerase

Managed to find some spare ££ to get to an insta meet up today then ? Probably cost the same if not more than taking the kids out for the day… guess the passport drama is over
And she bought shoes from bloody Kurt Geiger. She's utterly ridiculous.

Then a few stories on, she's depressed and says she wasn't herself all day. Probably as alcohol wasn't involved.

• Wow

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Absolutely this. Yesterday she was poorly again, not surprisingly after a weekend on the sauce. For someone who I imagine is reasonably intelligent, given her study and reading habit, I cannot believe she’s not worked this out 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s been a race to see why she would not be well -as ever loads wrong with her and now concussion! Anyone else think it’s just to bow out of doing all the Xmas stuff - lazy as ever

So 2 nights in a hotel (albeit sharing) 2 evenings out with meals and drinks, breakfasts and other meals/drinks and shopping- I’d say conservative estimate £350 !! We are going on a family holiday soon and won’t take much more spending money for the week for all of us!
Don’t begrudge anyone a nice time but don’t spend the next few weeks moaning about not being able to do anything with your kids Sarah

Noseycosey

Oh no, it's not so simple as just a swollen knee.

She has diagnosed herself with something much more special, of course....
Ffs Sarah come on own up .. whilst pissed one night on the way home you stopped to have a wee in a lane (it happens a lot for you..) and you fell over and jarred your knee.
This woman is the highlight of my weekend .. If I’ve had a minor inconvenience I can guarantee Sarah has had the same with knobs on

• Haha

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Total buyers remorse. She didn’t even have a good day, by her own admission. Now she can’t afford the kids snacks.