Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And conveniently falling ill just before work starts. Every. Single. Week. She's miserable and moany. They had a lovely holiday in Cornwall a few months ago, a chippy tea and cinema this week and the younger 2 went away to visit family. Her moans are all beggy and for herself.

I’ve just noticed she had exactly the same moan about being skint so not being able to do anything with the kids in July. A lot of stuff for her little kids to do wouldn’t cost hardly anything, park trips, pumpkin trails, carving etc but she never does anything with them. Too busy trawling charity shops, trying on market clothes, organising an Insta Xmas party and reading.
I totally agree with this. We all have limited time, it’s about prioritising what’s important to you. You are right, she has the same moan on every school holiday but she doesn’t seem to learn and plan ahead for the next time her children are off school.
Last week she was arguing with her husband about wanting to go on an all inclusive family holiday as apparently he’s said no. Not many families of 6 could afford an all inclusive holiday in the sun, they are mega expensive!! She has been complaining about having no money so where does she think the many thousands of ££ will come from for the holiday she wants?? I don’t think she quite grasps the concept of living within your means.

Reactions: 1
So she and her husband have gone out with some friends for a meal- her brother, I think she said - and well look at this photo.

It's entirely racist isn't it? I am not imagining what I am seeing am I?

Screenshot_20220410-005529_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Always ill, tired or drunk. Yawning and gurning into the camera. Tries on some Shein or market stall clothes. She scrapes the bottom of the Insta barrel for me.

Reactions: 2
Oh, and Sarah I’ve never got any money and can’t do anything for the kids 🙄 has found some pennies to afford a little break to Sicily, all for the gram. Flights, buses cocktails food and shots must be free eh? 🤪

It’s not free. Her few brand ads are so low rate, like her. Plus not sure they’d pay for endless stories of her in her market stall outfits getting pissed and then yawning/gurning into the lens. It’s out of order though to moan about not having enough money to do much with the kids but then sod off on your own holiday.

Counting down to a broken bone or illness post holiday ……..
This is so true….she’ll be complaining about something for sure. Every school holiday she complains about having no money to do day trips and sun holidays with her kids. She’s very selfish.

I was bwi
It’s not free. Her few brand ads are so low rate, like her. Plus not sure they’d pay for endless stories of her in her market stall outfits getting pissed and then yawning/gurning into the lens. It’s out of order though to moan about not having enough money to do much with the kids but then sod off on your own holiday.
I was being sarcastic with the ‘free’ 😂

• Haha
God how frustrating must it be to be away with her right now. Miserable, moaning lush that she is. Her complete lack of self awareness amazes me. At least we've not had any more racist photos though I suppose.

I love a good laugh and drink etc as much as the rest but anyone get the feeling the other customers and staff in these bars and restaurants were bewildered by 3 grown woman filming themselves falling around 😳