Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I don’t blame her for having a few daytime drinks on holiday but crikey, stay off stories when you do Sarah. I assume this is real Sarah. Rude, crude, a bit grim and embarrassing really.

Reactions: 2
That poor bloody cat that she reckons she lurves so much looks like it’s going to be put to sleep
She’s so upset that midway through explaining how she can’t even say what ls happening with the poor feline, she then says ooh more drinks
If you loved the cat that much you’d have done more for her, but let’s be honest you’d rather be pissed up on penis colada’s (your words)
Dreadful woman

• Angry
That poor bloody cat that she reckons she lurves so much looks like it’s going to be put to sleep
She’s so upset that midway through explaining how she can’t even say what ls happening with the poor feline, she then says ooh more drinks
If you loved the cat that much you’d have done more for her, but let’s be honest you’d rather be pissed up on penis colada’s (your words)
Dreadful woman
I had to come on here and say the same thing. As a cat owner I’d be beside myself if that was me - sorry but what a heartless selfish woman

Reactions: 1
Gawd hope I’m not like that when I’m drunk 👎🏻 her friend seemed fine why has she always got to get so wasted ?
Embarrassing

Why is she buying so many books? Who is she making advent calendars for with books? I thought she didn’t have any money.

Sarah complaining that she can’t buy her kids any Christmas presents this year but she has just had her hair done (seems to get it done a lot) and is ordering toner online - money she could be saving to buy her children at Christmas.

I knew someone would comment 😂 girls weekends away, date nights/birthday drinks and meals out, trips to meet friends, hair and nails, all things I don’t do regularly so I have a bit to spend on special occasions.

Reactions: 4
She’s a disgrace , we’ve all seen how much she’s spent on herself ( and the hubby) yet no money now for the kids
Just be honest sarah you don’t want to spend money on anyone but yourself - so selfish

I came on to say exactly the same.

Selfish, awful behaviour. She should je ashamed of herself.

I mean it’s kind of unbelievable isn’t it? Post a throwback to a weekend away you had with dinner at the ivy, then your hair done (which actually just looks like it’s been washed) then proceed to announce you’ve no money for Xmas presents for your children !
Sarah - it’s not hard to see what the problem is
Also those older kids seeing all this on Instagram - awful