Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That carpet 🤢 anyone else notice that new job = Botox for Sarah ! So after months and months of moaning about no money for the kids her first thought is to spend the extra money on that!

Reactions: 2
Did Sarah get free Botox? How did she afford that when constantly broke? Was the eye bruise due to getting trough filler?
sorry….so many questions!

Reactions: 1
Ah the instahuns are out again tonight … someone take the phone off Sarah ffs …
---
Did Sarah get free Botox? How did she afford that when constantly broke? Was the eye bruise due to getting trough filler?
I think it was tear trough but it looks like it’s either gone wrong or she didn’t follow the after care - probably the latter

Sarah’s only broke when it comes to her kids and her home
If it’s something for Sarah it seems the cash is free flowing 😂
---
And happy to pay £55 for one brunch !

Last edited:
Christ, she’s at work hosted drinks in that state! What a mess. I’m willing to bet the ‘bed bugs’ are actually nothing to do with the hotel and more to do with her completely dysfunctional lifestyle, diet etc

Christ, she’s at work hosted drinks in that state! What a mess. I’m willing to bet the ‘bed bugs’ are actually nothing to do with the hotel and more to do with her completely dysfunctional lifestyle, diet etc
Omg ! She said earlier that the top boss was also joining them from london that evening. Great first impression!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’ll have bought those bed bugs from home ! The state of her house and she has the audacity to complain about the hotel.
Show us all the state of your back from the bugs then Sarah, never normally shy showing us every inch of your life.
As for the state of her at a works do shouting into her phone - my god she never learns does she

She's been in that job a week and is rat arsed in front of a manager already. Shrieking into her phone. duck my life. 😱

I don't watch her very often, however, she seems to start every days video with " I didn't sleep well last night...so.."
Then excuses for not doing stuff with the kids or housework etc..

Gosh, so much to say here, where do we even bloody start...?
I don’t think she realises how dirty / messy her house is ! Just seeing the things she feels ok to post in the background such as her messy bedroom, kitchen with bits on the floor etc it would be impossible for someone to just do a weekly clean - it needs a total declutter and then a deep clean before anyone could do weekly maintenance cleans. No wonder the poor cleaner was huffing

• Haha