Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much for one page so we can go bit by bit.

she married the father of her eldest 2 kids when they were about 4 and 5. After 3 months of marriage, while working as a travel agent, she went on an incentive trip with work and met Paul. Shagged him on the 4 day trip and ultimately left her first husband. Rather than having to wait for the divorce to come through so she could marry Paul, she got it annulled. And reason for annullment was that she had a STI. That’s an actual reason for getting a marriage annulled.

More to come.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'd like to say I am surprised about how she got together with the current husband but would be lying. Always on the lookout for something new..books, shoes, clothes, tat, husbands...

Was she claiming her ex had given her the STI? Or that she had one when they married?

More tea please!

She hates her husband’s family. In particular, the father in law and sister in law Amy. The father in law is a creep who writes in appropriate things on her fb posts. And the sister in law annoys her with her Mumsy ways with her kids. Paul lived down south so had to move up to Manchester to move in with Sarah as she wouldn’t go down south. She often makes excuses not to go down south to avoid his family.

Reactions: 2
She hates her husband’s family. In particular, the father in law and sister in law Amy. The father in law is a creep who writes in appropriate things on her fb posts. And the sister in law annoys her with her Mumsy ways with her kids. Paul lived down south so had to move up to Manchester to move in with Sarah as she wouldn’t go down south. She often makes excuses not to go down south to avoid his family.
Yeah you can definitely tell they aren’t her faves - will do anything to avoid the trip down south

Reactions: 1
She has done every job going, never sticking at anything for less than a year. She trained as a 999 responder, presumably at great expense to the service, to only last about 2 months before giving up.

She was in a lot of debt when she was with the first husband. Paying £600 a month just in repayments every month just to stand still. I can only assume that’s not got any better.

It was the piss take raciest photo that turned me off. I was surprised that there was no come back from that. Putting something like that on for all to see made me wonder what she was like behind closed doors. I sent a message saying as much but no reply. She has the most fabulous legs though!

It was the piss take raciest photo that turned me off. I was surprised that there was no come back from that. Putting something like that on for all to see made me wonder what she was like behind closed doors. I sent a message saying as much but no reply. She has the most fabulous legs though!
Same for me. I used to think she was harmless before that racist photo. That was a glimpse of who she really is - a racist. Not surprised you didn't get a reply from her though. Hideous woman.

Wasn’t she a police officer or something?
Maybe a pcso. The ex is a police man.

What was the racist photo?

Maybe a pcso. The ex is a police man.

What was the racist photo?
7A6F002A-FE02-4CF1-AE17-918C48E57CBD.jpeg

Think she put pic on late at night before a lot of people had seen it

It was on her stories

Same for me. I used to think she was harmless before that racist photo. That was a glimpse of who she really is - a racist. Not surprised you didn't get a reply from her though. Hideous woman.
She is just totally ignorant
I remember her posting a video she’d created with a few other ‘influenzas’ and posting it the morning of the BLM blackout - that ended up in another tit show of tears and apologies 🙄

• Wow
And this was the follow up, probably after she'd received horrified messages.

Oh Sarah, we know that's who you are. The company you keep and the fact that you thought it funny enough enough to take a photo and post it, says it all.
She can’t even write straight. Must have still been pissed!

View attachment 1514954
Think she put pic on late at night before a lot of people had seen it

It was on her stories

She is just totally ignorant
I remember her posting a video she’d created with a few other ‘influenzas’ and posting it the morning of the BLM blackout - that ended up in another tit show of tears and apologies 🙄
I didn’t know about this. Awful.

And this was the follow up, probably after she'd received horrified messages.

Oh Sarah, we know that's who you are. The company you keep and the fact that you thought it funny enough enough to take a photo and post it, says it all.
So ashamed she’s never given it a second thought

She doesn’t seem to take responsibility for anything that happens in her life - she should stop drinking for a start though - for health and to save money

So ashamed she’s never given it a second thought

She doesn’t seem to take responsibility for anything that happens in her life - she should stop drinking for a start though - for health and to save money
I think I would kind of miss the drunk Sarah stories “I’ve got no money / I’ve spent £200 on cocktails / I’ve pissed in the street / I’ve read a book/ Jane store has sent me loads of free stuff / I’m out with my instahun mate … circular wouldn’t you ?? No ??

• Haha