Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is racist, that pic was horrific. Also reminds me of the year she did those awful awards. Over 100 nominees of insta huns and she was called out for the fact that there was not one single person of colour.

She's also mentioned in the past (with tears of regret shimmering in her eyes) that her ex was devastated after the marriage ended, but landed on his feet because he married someone else and became super wealthy very quickly. I think she manages to fleece as much as she can for the eldest 2.

Reactions: 3
Those awards were a tit show. She was exuding drama and tears for weeks afterwards.

So today she just KNOWS she hasn't got a virus and it is something else (diagnosed by Dr Google) so she's going to get a second opinion. I think she'll get a pretty well rounded opinion or 10 if she asks this thread what is wrong with her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest IG story is pathetic, something needs to be done she needs to be seen? Does she know how much stress the NHS is under? Wants a second opinion? On what………get over yourself bet you manage your holiday after all this whining!!!!!

Reactions: 1
The latest IG story is pathetic, something needs to be done she needs to be seen? Does she know how much stress the NHS is under? Wants a second opinion? On what………get over yourself bet you manage your holiday after all this whining!!!!!
Why have we not seen a pic of the knee 🤔. I think she fell over after wine

• Haha
And her eye has green gunk and sore - sounds like conjunctivitis- just go see a chemist ffs
Not surprising she’s got an eye infection given the amount of times her finger is in it

• Haha
Have the stomach problems disappeared now then?
It’s now a swollen knee , and an eye problem 🙄
Although no pic of the said swollen knee 😂
Unless Sarah is doing something for herself and spending money solely on her own enjoyment then she’s 5 mins away from death - psychosomatic if you ask me

It’s now a swollen knee , and an eye problem 🙄
Although no pic of the said swollen knee 😂
Unless Sarah is doing something for herself and spending money solely on her own enjoyment then she’s 5 mins away from death - psychosomatic if you ask me
Oh no, it's not so simple as just a swollen knee.

She has diagnosed herself with something much more special, of course....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no, it's not so simple as just a swollen knee.

She has diagnosed herself with something much more special, of course....
Ffs Sarah come on own up .. whilst pissed one night on the way home you stopped to have a wee in a lane (it happens a lot for you..) and you fell over and jarred your knee.
This woman is the highlight of my weekend .. If I’ve had a minor inconvenience I can guarantee Sarah has had the same with knobs on

• Haha
I would hope if she read this thread it might make her wake up and smeill the coffee a bit!

Does she ever stop complaining???? She got her holiday she wanted and is still unhappy!

Sarah loves a whinge
Can’t understand why she’s moaning about the flight time though - did you not book it yourself Sarah?

I wonder if her complaining about saving money and then proceeding to spend like there’s no tomorrow is more to do with losing maintenance payments for the two eldest over the next few years ?

So at the moment she’s ok but she can see what’s coming ? Just my thoughts

Sarah loves a whinge
Can’t understand why she’s moaning about the flight time though - did you not book it yourself Sarah?

I wonder if her complaining about saving money and then proceeding to spend like there’s no tomorrow is more to do with losing maintenance payments for the two eldest over the next few years ?

So at the moment she’s ok but she can see what’s coming ? Just my thoughts
Doesn’t she work on travel ?? Surely she would have noticed flight times. Bet her kids are going to be lovely for the teachers today after getting home at god knows what time, poor little things (kids not the teachers). I’m sure we will see Sarah picking her eyes and skin with Mondays make up on this morning saying what drama they came home too

Did she say on stories she’s going away with her friends next week? I don’t get it, constantly moaning they’ve no money but able to go off on her jollies often enough!

Did she say on stories she’s going away with her friends next week? I don’t get it, constantly moaning they’ve no money but able to go off on her jollies often enough!
Yep and you can bet your life that poor cat will be put down soon - she’s only happy spending money on herself

Read the room Sarah - moaning about how much to have to do before you go on holiday AGAIN child free. What is it less that 2 weeks since the last holiday?
Most people are stressing about how they are going to survive the winter with the increased cost of living - how many holidays, nights away, mini breaks has she had?

Agreed. She has the cheek to moan about not having any money - she hates whenever she has to spend it on anything other than herself - and yet spends £££ on tat and impulse buys.

And then the trips. Family holiday, Sicily, York to name just some from the past few months.

The constant complaining about how busy/tired/ill she is. She needs to get a bleeping grip of herself.

She never said what the issue was with the 'stomach problem' she had (we could hazard a guess 🤣) but she did lose some weight. I reckon she was on some dodgy diet pills as it was around the time she was bemoaning how she had put weight on.

Agreed. She has the cheek to moan about not having any money - she hates whenever she has to spend it on anything other than herself - and yet spends £££ on tat and impulse buys.

And then the trips. Family holiday, Sicily, York to name just some from the past few months.

The constant complaining about how busy/tired/ill she is. She needs to get a bleeping grip of herself.

She never said what the issue was with the 'stomach problem' she had (we could hazard a guess 🤣) but she did lose some weight. I reckon she was on some dodgy diet pills as it was around the time she was bemoaning how she had put weight on.
Not forgetting her trip to brum where she had to spend £60 on some crappy sandals, the hot air balloon trip and the two night break with her mate in Manx last month and the overnight london trip for some Instagram party last November
Also this woman throws herself a big 40th birthday party at a venue and spent £500 on a nadine merabai dress, yet here’s the carrot cake I made at home for your 16th birthday, I’m off to Majorca with the girls tomorrow

You’re spot on that she has no money unless it’s for herself