Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterdays stories breaking in new doc martens and off to Chester to meet fellow ‘hun’ instagrammers for lunch
Inbetween talks about an advent calendar for her son but £25 and can’t afford 🤬
Perhaps don’t buy yourself new tit and go for lunch with your mates ?

Reactions: 2
Yesterdays stories breaking in new doc martens and off to Chester to meet fellow ‘hun’ instagrammers for lunch
Inbetween talks about an advent calendar for her son but £25 and can’t afford 🤬
Perhaps don’t buy yourself new tit and go for lunch with your mates ?
I actually don’t think she can put 2 and 2 together and realise this … train and drinks in Chester prob cost £25 .. where are your priorities ??? If it’s not for the gram then Sarah isn’t interested. I can’t believe her mental health course isn’t teaching this

Reactions: 1
The gift that keeps on giving … so drunk she knocks herself out ?? This woman needs serious therapy

It’s been a race to see why she would not be well -as ever loads wrong with her and now concussion! Anyone else think it’s just to bow out of doing all the Xmas stuff - lazy as ever

Reactions: 3
She has absolutely no self awareness. She is the problem, she’s always showing off with what’s she is doing (all things that cost money) but yet also complaining she has no money….I don’t getting the feeling Sarah thinks much about her children when spending money on herself.

She's taking the bleeping piss posting this after all the crap she's spent money on this year.
She just can’t be arsed spending her own money on anyone other than herself 🤷‍♀️
Always skint when it’s time to spend on others but let her out with her ‘influencer’ mates, going drinking or visiting charity shops and the ££’s never stop flowing
Just think Sarah how much you’ve spent on alcohol and you prob could’ve taken the kids to the carribean for a fortnight all inclusive - selfish cow

The recap of the year went on and on and on - who’s interested in seeing all that again? Also Sarah if you want to know where all your moneys gone maybe you should watch it again !

It’s the total ignorance of health awareness for me. It’s blatantly obvious that all her issues relate to her diet, drinking, work schedule etc but now she’s trying to put it in peri menopause. Its the new band wagon though I suppose

It’s the total ignorance of health awareness for me. It’s blatantly obvious that all her issues relate to her diet, drinking, work schedule etc but now she’s trying to put it in peri menopause. Its the new band wagon though I suppose
I agree, drinking to the point of vomiting at someone’s house when you are not a teenager is just strange, also one of her hangover pics she looks like she has her work headphones on ! How professional.

She’s a moron moaning someone has told her to stop moaning - ‘you never know what someone is going through’ who wants to follow someone who literally has nothing to offer but moan they feel crap, we all do get over it!

All Sarah’s issues are self inflicted and go back to drinking too much
Tired, skint, feeling ill and putting on weight - stop drinking and that would help all of those .
Sarah also tries to do too much rather than focus on her home and the kids.
No way could I go to sleep in that filthy bedroom - this story from the other day showing the amount of dust on her bedside table 🤢
Take a step back sarah and you’d be able to get so much further forward
10AE5576-4153-4102-9516-F46E48AA8EC5.jpeg

Absolutely this. Yesterday she was poorly again, not surprisingly after a weekend on the sauce. For someone who I imagine is reasonably intelligent, given her study and reading habit, I cannot believe she’s not worked this out 🤷🏼‍♀️

for me it’s the list of what she needs to do that gives me the rage 😡 does she think she’s special - we’ve all got loads of stuff to do - Sarah you might have more time to do it if you didn’t document everything on social media
Also pls add taking off your makeup on a night to the list 😂

Anyone notice the waiting a month for £200 refunds … so this was stuff bought in December when she couldn’t afford presents for the kids 🤔

• Wow