Sarah robins shops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably having to do some actual work in her new job.

I'm calling it - she'll be back with stories of how she had no money to do anything with the kids over the Easter break and how she's thrown the towel in on her degree....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sounds like it could’ve been from someone she knows well then, as we say it all on here anyway 🤷‍♀️
Let the car crash tit show recommence 🙌

Reactions: 1
How many of us quickly checked our Instagram messages to see if we'd sent a message about her TO her instead? 😳🤣

• Haha
Yes, thought her message implied it was maybe even off Insta but maybe about her that you’d only know from Insta IYSWIM. Typically for influencers though she is cryptic so people think it’s a troll and rush to her aid.

Back to moaning about money but just had Botox! Contradictory as ever . No holidays for the family but sure she’ll get her numerous breaks away with her insta friends

And going for an anniversary meal out somewhere posh she said. That’s probably £150 you could save right there.

Back to moaning about money but just had Botox! Contradictory as ever . No holidays for the family but sure she’ll get her numerous breaks away with her insta friends
That weekend away a few weeks ago has been forgotten too, poor kids don’t get a holiday but she can go out drinking when ever

Maybe if Sarah actually looks at where she spent her money then she could make better choices
Paying for Botox, insta weekends away, meals and concerts every bloody month .
It’s called priorities Sarah!!
I know we all deserve a treat but you have to make sure you’ve enough for the basics and the kids should come first sweetheart !

I don’t get how she always complains about having no money but seems to be spending a lot on non essentials. Surely we all tighten our belts when we need to?

Well Sarah must’ve found some money down the back of the sofa tonight as she’s out at a fancy restaurant in Manchester with the hubby
Such a shame she didn’t find that cash during the Easter holidays for her kids eh ?

I think it’s a symptom of an unhappy and insecure person that they need to buy things and go fancy places even when they can’t afford to. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have nice things but we definitely don’t need them.

I think Sarah can’t see long term.
For her, £20 here and there is just that, £20
She doesn’t realise that if you add them all up it’s hundreds she’s wasting.
That cocktail last night was £20, and she’d had more than a couple judging by the state of her
God knows how much the meal cost as well, but I’d say she spent at least £200

I think Sarah can’t see long term.
For her, £20 here and there is just that, £20
She doesn’t realise that if you add them all up it’s hundreds she’s wasting.
That cocktail last night was £20, and she’d had more than a couple judging by the state of her
God knows how much the meal cost as well, but I’d say she spent at least £200
Which could have been a couple of decent days out for the kids in the summer holidays. You are right if it’s there she spends it no planning ahead. I can’t believe the new car and boiler were surprise needs that have just occurred you generally know if an item is getting on and will need replacing by such or such date