Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still laughing at her saying Ciara's baby shower was cancelled "over me being sick and her going in to have her"... as if the sister going in to give birth to her baby was secondary to Sarah having covid???! HELLOOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm still laughing at her saying Ciara's baby shower was cancelled "over me being sick and her going in to have her"... as if the sister going in to give birth to her baby was secondary to Sarah having covid???! HELLOOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And you best believe that's what she thought 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg The stories.. Flashback to last year.
Am I a cool mom?
Am I a cool mom?
Am I a cool mom?
Luke after being badgered to death: Ya
Am I the best mam in the world?
Am I? Am I? Am I??
Say mammy ur da best.
Luke: ur da best
I know I know I know...
Jesus Mary & Joseph that was so cringey i wanted to rip the skin off my face..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
hey guys did you hear shes 10 pounds lighter, all it took was a virus, no potatoes cheese and sauce and no child to blame! God isnt slimming world is great!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't remember her losing significant weight ever but in the 'say I'm a cool mommy video she looks way slimmer than she looks in recent times. Obvs that's why she posted it.

Reactions: 7
hey guys did you hear shes 10 pounds lighter, all it took was a virus, no potatoes cheese and sauce and no child to blame! God isnt slimming world is great!
Wont be long piling back on when she starts scoffing the bodados again.... cheese, sauce, salted caramel bars, and guzzling the drink with "mr lova lova" again🙄

• Haha
First off who says they had to isolate together and secondly it's a new relationship so it's pretty much honeymoon phase so she should be feeling on cloud nine. This 'relationship is tested' bullshit is insanity he probably can't wait to get out of there being round her absolute bleeping painful ways all this time. Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say no matter what anyone did for Sarah it wouldn't be enough. She is so needy and insecure. She openly admitted that she fought with Brian non stop. She will be no different in this relationship by the sounds of boring thoughts post

Reactions: 13
Oh my god that dinner Tina sent over.. I wouldnt even feed that to mikey.. and her sister dropped 2 coffees. Can she not make a mug herself?

Reactions: 8
First off who says they had to isolate together and secondly it's a new relationship so it's pretty much honeymoon phase so she should be feeling on cloud nine. This 'relationship is tested' bullshit is insanity he probably can't wait to get out of there being round her absolute bleeping painful ways all this time. Jesus Christ.
I’d say they’re isolating together for convenience. Maybe he lives at home with vulnerable people? I dunno 🤷‍♀️

Oh my god that dinner Tina sent over.. I wouldnt even feed that to mikey.. and her sister dropped 2 coffees. Can she not make a mug herself?
But how would we all know how lucky she is and how loved she is 😂😂 she’s a sad case

• Haha
The only tests were him fighting her off taking all the bars of chocolate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's either one brave man to put up with being isolated with her, or else he's from the same ilk as her, not the brightest tool in the box I'd say

Reactions: 7
Last day of isolation.. let's take bets where she heads first. No doubt trapsing around all of Cork

Reactions: 12
She's going to get the child back ..hug him,kiss him,record a few kitchen dances with Mikey getting in the way.Then that evening she'll be sitting on the couch rolling her eyes as he empties out a toy box or something....

The videos of her talking to him ...What's my name??Sarah Burke....she is a Tom Cruise level Narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's going to get the child back ..hug him,kiss him,record a few kitchen dances with Mikey getting in the way.Then that evening she'll be sitting on the couch rolling her eyes as he empties out a toy box or something....

The videos of her talking to him ...What's my name??Sarah Burke....she is a Tom Cruise level Narc.
My boy 🙄 would you get away to duck Sarah. We all see how you treat him girl you aren’t fooling anyone with this act.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.