Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we just going to guess every mans name until we get it right? 🤣 who cares, that lad has enough on his plate dating that munchausens nutbag 🥴
Is it Rumplestilskin? Its goes with Munchausen 🤔😅

I just know she’s going to be a “long covid” sufferer , months down the line she will be still having naps and putting it down to long covid 🙈 wait for it peeps....
And possibly I thought it was the covid but shock of the century I'm pregnant with a miracle baby cause I cant take the pill mommmmmmmmmmmy already loves you 😅 but remember I work full time so will be allergic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it Rumplestilskin? Its goes with Munchausen 🤔😅

And possibly I thought it was the covid but shock of the century I'm pregnant with a miracle baby cause I cant take the pill mommmmmmmmmmmy already loves you 😅 but remember I work full time so will be allergic 😆
And will yet again be a single mooooooom, cos your man will have run for the hills⛰🏔⛰🏃🏃🏃

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be the self-appointed authority on covid now despite the fact that she doesn’t even seem to have bad symptoms. I had a family member in their mid 20s, super fit, so sick it was terrifying. Definitely not able to do two hours work 🙄 I know everyone gets it differently, but they’ll all think it’s no big deal once Covid Queen Sar is out of isolation 🤬

Reactions: 8
Joe pesci the actor is on tattle???? Wow... welcome joe... love your films xoxo 🙃😇😁
eYou're welcome! Anything for the fans ya know,had to get on tattle to keep it real with the people 💯 I've had enough off the Hollywood Goss,the carry on off these Cork ones is where the real juice is these days 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you ever known anyone to milk the duck out of something like this bleeping gowl? 😡 personally, I’d be asking the councillor for a refund... all the good it has done her
The 8lb will be back up when she gets the taste for the Badados again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you ever known anyone to milk the duck out of something like this bleeping gowl? 😡 personally, I’d be asking the councillor for a refund... all the good it has done her
Genuine question why is she still in counselling continuously for a year? I did it . You sign up for 6 week sessions at a time and can extend to 12 weeks if needed but the whole point of therapy is to learn to deal with your own issues and move past them 🤷🏻‍♀️Maybe I'm wrong but just seems like it's become a crutch for Sar 🤔

Reactions: 13
Genuine question why is she still in counselling continuously for a year? I did it . You sign up for 6 week sessions at a time and can extend to 12 weeks if needed but the whole point of therapy is to learn to deal with your own issues and move past them 🤷🏻‍♀️Maybe I'm wrong but just seems like it's become a crutch for Sar 🤔
Content.

Reactions: 6
8lbs down 🤔.. Not from covid love... That's because your child has been gone a week and you spent it riding 🐎... Nothing like a new relationship to help the weight fall off... Heehaw 🤣🤣.... It will come back once your a full time mommy again.. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just shook that she can take so much time off ‘work’ at short notice I mean she hadn’t an hour to herself all along 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s milking it now 🥱🥱🥱 and sleeping all day? She posted 7 hours ago, 5 hours ago, 3, 2, and now....

She’s milking it now 🥱🥱🥱 and sleeping all day? She posted 7 hours ago, 5 hours ago, 3, 2, and now....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.