Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Fri-Sun:

Beer, Bread, Burping, Bodados
Fried Food, Fatty Food, Finger Food

Mon-Thurs:
A-Z GP’s and Consultants in Cork looking for a cure for her hard stomach, hard shit, burping and farting.
drive it on now Monday morning for a 4 pound loss this week, going to post all her food, bodados for breakfast, lunch and dinner,white chocolate porridge for a snack, 15 cans of Diet Coke because it’s ‘free’... takes to the bed after ‘work’ for 3 hours Tuesday, in agony Wednesday, lounge day on couch with sore stomach, phone row with the doctor....

cured again by Friday -
Eat, sleep, burp, repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Genuine question why is she still in counselling continuously for a year? I did it . You sign up for 6 week sessions at a time and can extend to 12 weeks if needed but the whole point of therapy is to learn to deal with your own issues and move past them 🤷🏻‍♀️Maybe I'm wrong but just seems like it's become a crutch for Sar 🤔
Depends on the severity of your needs! I was involved in horrific accident, my only child was killed, and i saw it all😭 i done councelling every week for a year, then every 2 weeks for another year, and monthly for 2 years after that.... BUT my depression was severe, understandibly. Personally, yes what Sarah went through was sad, but shes milking the hell out of it, in my opinion! And if shes "so over it, and moved on" she shouldnt need councelling anymore🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lukeys- going to be a——
‘What are you going to be lukey- a...bi.... big .... bro..bro....brother’ that’s it good boy

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MaryinDonegal

I notice none of Ciara’s skinny pics made it into the birthday montage made by Sarah😂 the green eyed monster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

brandambassador

VIP Member
What is she well recovered and rested from? 🤣🤣
Wow. The cheek of you. She has been working full time front line since March 2020. Actually I think she even worked front line in Wuhan before it came here. All this and being a single mom full time too whilst saving for a mortgage for a house she ‘bought’ 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

cilli

It went from never showing ‘himself’ to showing him, naming him and now tagging him in the matter of a week. Hands up who thinks miracle baby will be here next year

• Haha
Reactions: 33

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Omg The stories.. Flashback to last year.
Am I a cool mom?
Am I a cool mom?
Am I a cool mom?
Luke after being badgered to death: Ya
Am I the best mam in the world?
Am I? Am I? Am I??
Say mammy ur da best.
Luke: ur da best
I know I know I know...
Jesus Mary & Joseph that was so cringey i wanted to rip the skin off my face..

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
JUST FUCK OFF SARAH🙄 there are terminally ill people in this country who cant access medical health care at the moment.... you didnt seek help for your symptoms for absolutely ages, too busy farming your son off to anyone who would have him, feigning over your OBVIOUSLY DOPEY new boyfriend, stuffing your face with bodatoes, breaking every covid regulation going, while making every excuse under the sun, why you CANNOT lose weight🙄 YOU ARE HARDLY A MEDICAL PRIORITY!!!! AND IF YOU WERE THAT WORRIED, YOU WOULDNT BE OUT GETTING YOUR HAIR, NAILS, MOUSTACE, DONE!!!!! SO AGAIN JUST, FUCK OFF😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Herderlah

I just know she’s going to be a “long covid” sufferer , months down the line she will be still having naps and putting it down to long covid 🙈 wait for it peeps....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
She also has been diagnosed with PolycystCovidaries and has moved her new "partner" of 3 and a half days into her house with her child, who is now after being shipped to his Dad's. They are expecting their miracle baby sometime next year.

• Haha
I'd like to give a shout out to Sarah's social anxiety .. fair play to it for not arriving when shes away in a hotel and out and about in pubs.... absolutely sound 😇😇😇😇

• Haha

#AF

Her priorities are just so revealing....
Finally come around from feeling extremely ill in bed for 2 weeks. So now she's been to get a pedicure today, her tash waxed, needs her hair done, extensions, manicure, botox, me, me, me, me, me, me.

Surely if you were so ill, you would be now concentrating on making some healthy, meals to nourish yourself and your son, getting some light walks in to build up strength & get out in fresh air, spending some quality one on one time with your son, who you so desperately missed, apparently.

No, Sarah's main concerns are grooming herself from head to toe, creating reels of her tanning herself, ordering packaged meals, and mawling new born babies with undeveloped immune systems, after bearly recovering from covid herself yet.

She's so vapid, ugly inside and out, despite the amount of money she pours in to her own appearance, pure narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
What is this thing about dropping off goodies and then sharing and tagging?

So do we reward people now who get covid by breaking the restrictions ? Also, clearly your family and friends know the real Sarah - not even a sight of a fucking grape 🤣 all chocolate, taytos etc. They know well enough she isn’t going to be eating healthily anyway!!! Watch on now, there will be more drop offs today. More in yer line now to drop off a package at a women’s refuge or soup kitchen . Sarah won’t go hungry or without clothes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
My body not the same as pre Covid....Jesus fucking Christ you were on a session!!!! Own it and stop talking shite. You don’t need to be a doc to know what the problem is..

• Haha
  • Heart