Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why is she still in counselling continuously for a year? I did it . You sign up for 6 week sessions at a time and can extend to 12 weeks if needed but the whole point of therapy is to learn to deal with your own issues and move past them 🤷🏻‍♀️Maybe I'm wrong but just seems like it's become a crutch for Sar 🤔
Depends on the severity of your needs! I was involved in horrific accident, my only child was killed, and i saw it all😭 i done councelling every week for a year, then every 2 weeks for another year, and monthly for 2 years after that.... BUT my depression was severe, understandibly. Personally, yes what Sarah went through was sad, but shes milking the hell out of it, in my opinion! And if shes "so over it, and moved on" she shouldnt need councelling anymore🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Depends on the severity of your needs! I was involved in horrific accident, my only child was killed, and i saw it all😭 i done councelling every week for a year, then every 2 weeks for another year, and monthly for 2 years after that.... BUT my depression was severe, understandibly. Personally, yes what Sarah went through was sad, but shes milking the hell out of it, in my opinion! And if shes "so over it, and moved on" she shouldnt need councelling anymore🙄
Oh wow I’m sooo sorry for your loss 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending you loads of Love. Hopefully she will read this and it will give her some perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sending you loads of Love. Hopefully she will read this and it will give her some perspective.
No, narissistic people like Sarah dont care about others, sad, but true... she thinks the WORST thing in the world is a break up, and she admitted she wasnt ever really happy in the relationship, so why would she be so "upset" then? So many people, go through way, way worse, not just me, hundreds and thousands of others go through HORRIFIC, UNSPEAKABLE things, and dont constantly play the victim, or constantly look for sympathy.... Sarah seriously needs to cop on, and grow up, shes no victim

Reactions: 14
No, narissistic people like Sarah dont care about others, sad, but true... she thinks the WORST thing in the world is a break up, and she admitted she wasnt ever really happy in the relationship, so why would she be so "upset" then? So many people, go through way, way worse, not just me, hundreds and thousands of others go through HORRIFIC, UNSPEAKABLE things, and dont constantly play the victim, or constantly look for sympathy.... Sarah seriously needs to cop on, and grow up, shes no victim
This is so very very true. I'm so sorry what happened to you happened, there are no words at all. That stupid cow needs to grow up. She doesn't know she's born that one xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is so very very true. I'm so sorry what happened to you happened, there are no words at all. That stupid cow needs to grow up. She doesn't know she's born that one xx
Thank you for your kindness, i cant describe the devastation, but 5 years on, i can function, not like before, but im lucky to be alive.... i get up every day and live my life for me and my child, he will never be forgotten❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for your kindness, i cant describe the devastation, but 5 years on, i can function, not like before, but im lucky to be alive.... i get up every day and live my life for me and my child, he will never be forgotten❤
There's no way anyone can get over that at all, you just learn to cope. He was very very lucky to have you as a mum as you were to have him xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm so sorry for everything you've been through 💔😪

What a great outlook you have after such heartbreak and heres Sarah still milking the break up . 🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Buttercream queen you are so brave ❤

Says a lot if she IS down 8
Pounds in a few days/1 week. She clearly carries so much water as well as the rest. We all know you can lose 8 pounds of fat in a week really ..... that’s the excess water from the boiled spuds! We are in for a long self pity road here, buckle up witches it’s going to be a slow ride. Don’t forget the miracle baby coming soon to a bag of Kerr pinks near you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry for your loss and what you have been through. ❤

I completely understand that some people will need years of counselling for whatever reason and they have massive trauma to work through but I 100% agree that Sarah isn't one of them. She is very much a narcissist, like you said , and plays the victim. There are plenty of people who have been through far worse than Sarah who don't broadcast it for likes and views

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok €5 a bet, revolut me for your spot 😂

Miracle Covid / pcos / spud baby announcement by Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lukeys- going to be a——
‘What are you going to be lukey- a...bi.... big .... bro..bro....brother’ that’s it good boy

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah quit I’ll actually delete Instagram and tattle if that happens .. it would be unnnn bleeping bearable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.